Welcome to Gaia! ::

blue angel 86 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 13!

User Image

にゃ~にゃ~にゃ~にゃ~にゃ~にゃ~にゃ~にゃ~にゃ~にゃ~

The Dread Wolf's Buttercup

Somber Dreamer

blue angel 86
User Image

Congrats!

Orchid Dreams generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 19!

The Dread Wolf's Buttercup

Somber Dreamer

User Image

The Fifth of Two

limauniform

やった!!
i finally did it, guys!
13 ♪(*⌒ー⌒)o∠★:゚*PAN!
yesh! hahaha
life is complete!

Chatty Regular

10,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Fifth of Two
StrawberryDino
4laugh 8 EGGS

I know this is random, but I saw your avi in passing, and it, to me looks a lot like Baby Girl/Garcia (I never can rember her name, and I did good to remember Garcia) from Criminal Minds. Is it supposed to?

If so, well done. You did an excellent job. I really like your avi. *nods head in approval*

If not, I apologize for that random rambling. I really like your avi... *awkwardly inches away*

It is suppose to a bit, I LOVE garcia, the style she rocks is called Rockabilly (Or Rockalily OR Rockabetty xD) That's mainly what my avi is based off of, it's pretty much (Minus the glasses) how I look in RL. Garcia is the boss when it comes to this style in the modern day though! I love her so much!

Ruthless Raider

10,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
blue angel 86
The Fifth of Two
biggrin You are very welcome. biggrin
Thank you! YOU are the best! heart
I'm very glad to have made your day. 4laugh I love to make people happy, so I do what I can to do so. 4laugh

I sure hope limauniform says it's fine. I mean, the rules do say "you may win more than once, but i will not draw your avi more than once so if you win a second time, you can eitherpass, give me a different avi you wish to have drawn [ ie: dream avi ]or send me a reference sheet and i will draw a head-shot of an oc.", soooo... maybe it will be okay?
I did quote her right, didn't I? I'm not used to that kind of quoting...

I got ya. blaugh I do hope you get a thirteen. 3nodding

User Image

yes! i saw you quote her!
& you're doing the quoting thing right C:

omg do you see that.. ?
a 12 and a 14 !! LOOL
i hope i get a 13 too OTL...

Thank you. I'm sooo glad I'm doing that right. blaugh

I see that. So close...
It did that to me. blaugh
biggrin
Orchid Dreams
Congrats!

User Image

hehehe
thank you!
good luck to you~

Ruthless Raider

10,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
blue angel 86
blue angel 86
User Image

The Fifth of Two

limauniform

やった!!
i finally did it, guys!
13 ♪(*⌒ー⌒)o∠★:゚*PAN!
yesh! hahaha
life is complete!

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! You did it! Congratulations! 4laugh
The Fifth of Two
YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! You did it! Congratulations! 4laugh

User Image

thank you! thank you!
ahhh~
it feels so good to see that 13..
*now i relax*

Sparkly Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Ruthless Raider

10,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
StrawberryDino
The Fifth of Two
StrawberryDino
4laugh 8 EGGS

I know this is random, but I saw your avi in passing, and it, to me looks a lot like Baby Girl/Garcia (I never can rember her name, and I did good to remember Garcia) from Criminal Minds. Is it supposed to?

If so, well done. You did an excellent job. I really like your avi. *nods head in approval*

If not, I apologize for that random rambling. I really like your avi... *awkwardly inches away*

It is suppose to a bit, I LOVE garcia, the style she rocks is called Rockabilly (Or Rockalily OR Rockabetty xD) That's mainly what my avi is based off of, it's pretty much (Minus the glasses) how I look in RL. Garcia is the boss when it comes to this style in the modern day though! I love her so much!

biggrin Cool! I love her too, such a great character, with a lovely personality. 3nodding I am somewhat familiar with the style, and I figured that was what Garcia was going for. 3nodding I didn't know that the style went by those other two names, though.

I am so glad this wasn't the awkward moment scenario. xd

Chatty Regular

10,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Fifth of Two
StrawberryDino
The Fifth of Two
StrawberryDino
4laugh 8 EGGS

biggrin Cool! I love her too, such a great character, with a lovely personality. 3nodding I am somewhat familiar with the style, and I figured that was what Garcia was going for. 3nodding I didn't know that the style went by those other two names, though.

I am so glad this wasn't the awkward moment scenario. xd [/quote

Lol, I love how dynamic she is! It's most commonly Rockabilly but I've been seeing it pop up with the other two names lately lol xD

Devoted Doll

33,300 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
emotion_bigheart

Devoted Doll

33,300 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
emotion_bigheart