Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crytuf's Prince

Beloved Trickster

Kurai Ashita
Alright, but only because it's you

In all seriousness though, well done on the avatar. I'm really impressed with well put together it is and how it SCREAMS Loki.

Thank you, It's the Smirk isn't it? I was able to buy the Item off the MP with the help of my lovely donators. It's just so quintessential Loki that he'd look strange with out his trademark grin.

Normally my avatar is supposed to look more like the comic book Loki from "Loki:Agent of Asgard" The Avenger-movie version I put on is for special occasions.

L131's Senpai

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I have found 4 eggs, they apparently don't like me which is ok since I'm not a fan of them. xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Kitten

Loki Agent of Asgard
Kurai Ashita
Alright, but only because it's you

In all seriousness though, well done on the avatar. I'm really impressed with well put together it is and how it SCREAMS Loki.

Thank you, It's the Smirk isn't it? I was able to buy the Item off the MP with the help of my lovely donators. It's just so quintessential Loki that he'd look strange with out his trademark grin.

Normally my avatar is supposed to look more like the comic book Loki from "Loki:Agent of Asgard" The Avenger-movie version I put on is for special occasions.

The Smirk definitely completes the look. And you're right Loki ALWAYS needs a smirk.

And given your username, I figured you were a fan of the comic. I'm dying to read it, but I'm waiting for the first compilation graphic novel to come out. I don't buy single comics anymore. I'd LOVE to see your Loki: AoA avatar!

I'm a huge fan of Fem! Loki in the comics too. And Kid! Loki in Journey into Mystery and Young Avengers.

Crytuf's Prince

Beloved Trickster

Ioki Charms
Loki Agent of Asgard

Yes, and I was trying to find a way to reciprocate. :3

Aw, well... you did well ; w ;

~Sweeps in arms and goes dancing with~ Heh, I've collected over 100 eggs now. ~Smirks~ The more the better.

Crytuf's Prince

Beloved Trickster

Cara the Sweet

~lol~ what are we going to do with all these eggs? Oh I know.....I have a very good idea~ ~Smirks~

Desirable Shapeshifter

Loki Agent of Asgard

~Sweeps in arms and goes dancing with~ Heh, I've collected over 100 eggs now. ~Smirks~ The more the better.
-Dances along-
I think I've only collected 22. sweatdrop
((this ship is 5ever and no one can tell me otherwise))

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200

Bashful Rogue

Hello I would love to receive a gift! smile
I'm new to this game and need some help heart

Crytuf's Prince

Beloved Trickster

Kurai Ashita

The Smirk definitely completes the look. And you're right Loki ALWAYS needs a smirk.

And given your username, I figured you were a fan of the comic. I'm dying to read it, but I'm waiting for the first compilation graphic novel to come out. I don't buy single comics anymore. I'd LOVE to see your Loki: AoA avatar!

I'm a huge fan of Fem! Loki in the comics too. And Kid! Loki in Journey into Mystery and Young Avengers.

It wasn't until recently that I've become a fan of Loki, I was well aware of his popularity following the Avengers movie but it wasn't until a friend of mine started being a fan and sharing some choice images and generally fangirling of him that I got interested.

Then I discovered the Loki:AoA comic, then that was when I truly converted. ~Grins~
I'm collecting the first printing of the single comics, while I wait for more merch to come out. I'm really hoping that they come up with some more stuff for AoA.

Oh wearing My AoA outfit.

L131's Senpai

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Loki Agent of Asgard
Cara the Sweet

~lol~ what are we going to do with all these eggs? Oh I know.....I have a very good idea~ ~Smirks~

I'm very curious now.

Magical Kitten

Loki Agent of Asgard
Kurai Ashita

It wasn't until recently that I've become a fan of Loki, I was well aware of his popularity following the Avengers movie but it wasn't until a friend of mine started being a fan and sharing some choice images and generally fangirling of him that I got interested.

Then I discovered the Loki:AoA comic, then that was when I truly converted. ~Grins~
I'm collecting the first printing of the single comics, while I wait for more merch to come out. I'm really hoping that they come up with some more stuff for AoA.

Oh wearing My AoA outfit.

One, that avatar is amazaballs! WELL DONE SIR (or madam, I donno)!

And I'm actually a bit old school, I started out with Norse mythology. Then I got into the Avengers comics (through the old Iron Man cartoon in the late 80's early 90's), moved to reading Thor, and just love how much of a b*****d Loki is. And the different versions of him. It definitely helps that in the movies Loki is the most loved villian ever. Tom Hiddelston is amazing as Loki (he actually originally auditioned for Thor!)!

I used to collect single comics back in the 90's. Still have a box of them somewhere. But it takes too much dedication and space for me to really do it anymore. That, and I'm REALLY a**l about keeping things in mint condition so keeping the comics stored perfectly is such a pain, both in time and space. So I stick with the compilations.

Most of my space is dedicated to all the comics and costuming stuff now. I have no more space for anything else sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Crytuf's Prince

Beloved Trickster

Ioki Charms

{I can't agree with you more on that one. }

~ Still waltzing around with his femalehalf~

Cara the Sweet

~Whispers~ I'm planing on egging Thor's next victory parade....

Magical Kitten

Ioki Charms
Loki Agent of Asgard

-Dances along-
I think I've only collected 22. sweatdrop
((this ship is 5ever and no one can tell me otherwise))

Dear Lady Loki.

All the compliments. Amazing outfit, very well put together. I'm very Jealous.

Crytuf's Prince

Beloved Trickster

Railas
User Image

Yes, knock me a wink you hot babe. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items