Welcome to Gaia! ::

On a scale of 1-5 how do you feel about the current state of ASR?

5 - I am very happy with the post frequency and the speed things are going. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
4 - I am mildly happy with the state of the RP, I am happy to keep it going just with a few minor tweaks. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
3 - The RP is alright, I wish posting were more frequent. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
2 - I am only staying with the RP because I do not wish to let the others in it down. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
1 - I have little to no interest in partaking any longer and we should just shut the RP down. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Free gold 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
User Image

One night after school, a group of ten high school kids were all laying down in bed, seconds away from sleep. As their eyes slowly closed the surroundings they were used to slowly melted away. Each child's world real world disappeared and morphed into the interior of a bar. The bar these teenagers appeared in was in the Kingdom of Resontia.

Upon arrival the kids noticed that their physical appearances had changed. Instead of normal humans some of them shifted into different races, things animal like in nature or perhaps elven. Perhaps instead of just changing race a few of them merely had a change of outfit. Some of them were wielding weapons, others seemed to learn varying control over magic.

This realm could almost appear to be a dream, in fact to some of the teenagers it was a dream. They didn't accept it was real. After all, their clothes and appearance changed, it couldn't possibly be real. Perhaps to some, they thought they had been playing far too many role playing games and it began to take over their dreams.

After taking in their changes, they began to listen to the conversations amongst the room. Hearing that they were in the Kingdom of Resontia, there was mention that this town had become a starting point for most people who wish to go out and become adventurers. The King had decreed that any adventurers who could sneak into a distant kingdom and steal a device. A device that is rumored to allow creatures of this realm to travel into the neighboring world – Earth.

Hearing that such a device exists, the general consensus is to retrieve it, as having these creatures travel into Earth could be potentially dangerous and cause a lot of destruction. Just as they were getting ready to go forth and begin their adventures, the humans were awoken by their alarm clock.

It was time for school.

Would they discover if their friends also had a similar dream? Or would they be left in darkness to who their fellow adventurers are? What will end up between actual reality, and the second reality? Will some people try to sleep more in order to be in the alternate dimension more? Will everyone just think it's a dream and not really look into it past that?

What if, once upon a time, the worlds were connected? A bridge, of sorts, so creatures and humans could go back and forth. It would explain a lot of the myths and fairy tales and whatnot. But, seeing as humans are scared of all things different, they started attacking. Burning forests where Others lived, basically a mass genocide of all non-humans. So a war started. The magic Kai (and Barkat's mother before she was a tree) were trying to make was a way to break the bridge, to seal off the passage between worlds. Once they managed it, the war ended because the way was sealed. But they hadn't done the best job, being on a timecrunch and all that, so there was a few cracks. Maybe those cracks are how the dreamers slip back and forth, and maybe the device in the other kingdom is a key to the door? A way to open it back up to allow passage back and forth?

User Image
[ P o s t x o 1 : S т o ʀ ʏ ]

User Image xxxUser Image

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxo1. Follow the Gaian ToS. While I feel putting here isn't necissary, I would rather put the rule to be on the safe side.
xxxxxxxxo2. Characters. Character skeletons will be on the profile thread, both the reserved form and the actual profile skeleton. I would like you to initially PM the reserve then the profile after I okay it. However, if I take too long in saying yes or no, you are welcome to send me both. But, I still have the ability to deny you. Title the reserve after an animal and the actual profile Two Worlds. In part of this rule, there are no mary or gary sues or over powered people. Make sure to put a limit to your abilities and include a flaw if you wish.
xxxxxxxxo3. Literacy. I would like everyone to have a great grasp on grammar, as well as post a decently sized chunk of text. I would prefer more than two paragraphs, but since most people have a variance of their normal paragraph size make it enough for others to work off.
xxxxxxxxo4. Being Active. I would love for people to post as much as possible (naturally). However, if there must be a limit if you do not post within three days and we are unable to continue the RP without your contribution, I will PM you, if I do not get a response within a few days you will be killed. If you wish to drop out, just let me know and I can kill you off that way too. Just try to keep me updated if you are going to me missing for awhile. I am very strict on this rule. Meaning, I don't let my RPs die easily and would much rather let people in it die and replace them (should I choose to).
xxxxxxxxo5. Violence and Romance. Clearly, this is a role play where there will be fights and battles with monsters, or even amongst yourselves should you choose to initiate it. While we are on the topic of fighting make sure not to god mode, take control of other's characters, or kill other people off unless you have spoken to them about it and given me a heads up. As per the Gaian ToS though, make sure it isn't too violent. You are welcome to get romantic and jazz too, but the previous statement applies, do not go past the Gaian ToS of PG13.
xxxxxxxxo6. Enjoyment. Make sure to have fun, and enable others to have fun. Don't be a jerk to others. If for any reason you have an issue with another role player feel free to bring it up to me.

User Image
[ P o s t x o 2 : R υ ʟ ε s ]

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
User Image

User ImagexxxxxUser Image
Ashina Rose xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChristopher Thanatos

Stark EntegoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXavier Woods

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image
Shana Marie WilliamsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxElizabeth Hevelian

Methias LokerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKatrina Sinclaire

User Image
Katherine Sinclaire

Other World Inhabitants:

Barkat Fa KuendexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKai Sarasri

User Image
Seoin "Garnet" Roschfiled

User Image
[ P o s t x o 3 : C ʜ ɑ ʀ ɑ c т ε ʀ s ]

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
User Image

July 3rd
RP is still going strong!
I cleaned up the front page and profile thread.
Put characters names/pictures in graveyard if they have not posted for a long time.
By doing so, I discovered four of the teen slots are essentially open again, due to lack of posts from those four.
If you are interested in this sort of spot, we can talk plot/a way to ease your teen in!
So, PM me for info/questions/ideas!

May 5th
Created a banner to use.

April 27th
Lost one of the teenagers.
I am willing to replace them.

April 22nd
Received first Other World Reserve!

April 21st
Updated times.
Classes will be generally time skipped unless a plot related event occurs.
Lunches, breaks, or various assemblies will also be RPed through.
This is to allow the kids who chose to skip school to continue RPing while the kids who go to school can still interact in the human world.

April 19th
All high schooler spots reserved/filled.
Other world inhabitants limitless as of this time.

April 18th
Only 1 teenager reserve open.
Infinite other world inhabitants available!

April 18th
RP is open!
Still accepting profiles.
Any guys out there? biggrin
First post will be out shortly.

April 18th
Putting finishing touches on RP.

April 17th
RP is being created. Accepting Profiles now.

User Image
[ P o s t x o 4 : A ɴ ɴ o υ ɴ c ε ϻ ε ɴ т s ]

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
User Image

Day:
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday ⋯ Saturday

Time:
Morning ⋯ Lunch (Noon) ⋯ After School ⋯ Evening ⋯ Night

Weather:
SunnyWindy ⋯ Cloudy ⋯ Rainy ⋯ Stormy
Hot ⋯ Cold ⋯ Normal

User Image
[ P o s t x o 5 x:x D ɑ ʏ , T ɪ ϻ ε , ɑ ɴ ɗ W ε ɑ т ʜ ε ʀ ]

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
S u m m a r y

The first day of school was pretty much a typical day. Only a bit of ruckus during lunch, but for the most part it was just a standard day in any high school. Most of our special students rushed home after the day was over and were hastily swept off to dream land.

In dream world, the day began with Aistilia stating she was interested in accepting the King's offer of going over to Kehflux and stealing the world traveling device. While initially she was laughed at (part of getting her halberd stuck in the bar ceiling), she quickly gained a group of allies and their journey began. Unwittingly to her, a majority of the allies were the teens she went to school with, however she did not learn this til later on.

After the group arrived at a Shrine for the Goddess Minetra, they were met by an acolyte by the name of Reetona who gave the teens from Earth a necklace. Shortly following that, the teens awoke in their beds on Earth and went to school. However, upon the school day started, there was a bizarre earthquake, which transported a mech from seemingly nowhere. After the robot blew up a part of the school, the teens destroyed it. Aistilia then suggested the group split into two, with three on Earth, and three on the other side therefore they would be prepared on both sides if something were to happen.

Upon arriving on the other side, Kai had a moment of clarity when she remembered her past. This caused her to sit down the current teens with her and tell them the story of what caused the worlds to be in their current state.

User Image
[ P o s t x o 6 : S υ ϻ ϻ ɑ ʀ ʏ ]

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
B a n n e r s

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/a-second-reality-o-a-literate-fantasty-adventure-rp/t.91582919/][img]http://i.imgur.com/Jeqo7C1.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[ P o s t x o 7 : B ɑ ɴ ɴ ε ʀ s ]

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
G r a v e y a r d
No Longer in the RP

Aurora Vanderwolf xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVictoria Cecille D'Aubigne