Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

WELCOME

Marik:"Hello and welcome to Marik's Evil Council Of Doom RP. I am Marik Ishtar and this here is my kitty Bakura!"
Bakura:"How many times do i have to bloody tell you i'm not a bloody kitty Marik!! And what is up with this picture?""
Marik:"Ah yes i had trouble finding a picture on that friggen photobucket website so i had to go through Google and found this to piss you off."
Bakura:"It does piss me off i look like a little kid! Anyways please explain things...im going to read my book while you do that."Sits and reads a book.
Marik:"Fine. Okay Steves listen carefully. In this rp i created we shall have fun and plan things out two. All is welcome!!"
Slenderman:"Hey guys!"
Marik:"Gah! What the frig are you doing here?!"
Slenderman:"I heard you guys were making an RP. Can i be in the RP?"
Marik:"Fine!Sure whatever now shut up i have to explain the rules in my next post!"
Slenderman:"Okay!"

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
RULES

User Image
Okay now i will explain my rules you all will have to follow!
Rule Number 1: Please respect me and -Cute_Ireland-.
Rule Number 2: No god modding!
Rule Number 3: Bakura told me that to attract gay people here so in other words this is somehow a yaoi/yuri rp we accept straight people to LIKE ME!
Rule Number 4: To join my evil council i asked -Cute_Ireland- to do backround checks so send your profiles to her! With the tittle Marik Rules!
Rule Number 5: You must show your picture in each post you make we all want to see what you look like (Anime only)
Rule Number 6: Make your posts look pretty so start making your layouts if you need help making one -Cute_Ireland- can help you.
Rule Number 7: Avoid posting one liners! Check your post before you post it please for frigs sake!
Rule Number 8: Once you have been accepted wait untill your profile is posted before posting. If i see your post before your profile is post it you will be in trouble!
Rule Number 9: Cursing is allowed just dont go overboard with it.
Rule Number 10: Romance is allowed but keep it pg13 or 4kids might get into this and ban us. We do not want that!
Rule Number 11: Violence is allowed! Yes Bakura you can show your knives to people but don't go killing them thats a nono keep it pg13 you know what will happen!
Rule Number 12: Enjoy your time here and remember to have fun!
Rule Number 13: Anyone from other anime are allowed dont be shy all is welcome to Marik's Evil Council Of Doom!

Link To Profiles

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
CHARACTERS

User Image
I'll post the ones who joined us here. Don't thank me!
Marik Ishtar/-Cute_Ireland-
Ryou Bakura/deidara1fan
Yami Bakura/inuka-sama
Duke Devlin/One Hell Of A Master
Dark Magician/One Hell Of A Master

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PROFILE SKELETON

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]►[/color][color=COLOR2]Hello my name is[/color][color=COLOR1]〖Name〗[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]►[/color][color=COLOR2]Believe it or not but i am at least[/color][color=COLOR1]〖Age〗[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]►[/color][color=COLOR2]Are you blind? As you can clearly see that i am a[/color][color=COLOR1]〖Gender〗[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]►[/color][color=COLOR2]I don't see how it is any of your business[/color][color=COLOR1]〖Sexual〗[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]►[/color][color=COLOR2]W-What do you mean by that?![/color][color=COLOR1]〖Crush〗[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]►[/color][color=COLOR2]Wow! Is this for me?[/color][color=COLOR1]〖Likes〗[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]►[/color][color=COLOR2]Get that away from me right now![/color][color=COLOR1]〖Dislikes〗[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]►[/color][color=COLOR2]Oh yeah i can always count on them[/color][color=COLOR1]〖Friends〗[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]►[/color][color=COLOR2]As long as they are far from me were cool[/color][color=COLOR1]〖Enemies〗[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]►[/color][color=COLOR2]Oh yeah! That's my Jam![/color][color=COLOR1]〖Song〗[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]►[/color][color=COLOR2]I'll tell you why i ended up the way i am now[/color][color=COLOR1]〖Story〗[/color](Doesnt have to be long)
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]〖Appearance〗[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]►[/color][color=COLOR2]Oh before i forget[/color][color=COLOR1]〖Other〗[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]►[/color][color=COLOR2]This is who is controlling me[/color][color=COLOR1]〖Username〗[/color]

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Marik:"We are now open people! Go crazy!

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦

〖Marik Ishtar〗
Leader of the Evil Council

❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦

User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗

"Grh."Marik was sitting in his apartment waiting for Bakura to arrive since they were roommates and all."Where the frig is he he better not be friggen with that Slenderman guy geez!"He said as he was becoming inpatient while waiting for his best friend."What should i do while waiting for him?"Marik asked himself."I'll listen to Lady Gaga while waiting! Yeah!"Marik said as he got out his ipod and turned on Bad Romance. Instead of headphones he plugged it in with the ipod machine like thing that lets everyone listen to a song on a ipod."Yeah!"Marik started dancing.

╚════════════════════════════╝

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Dark Magician (Magus)-

The Dark Magician made his way to Marik's apartment and stopped as soon as he got outside. He had wondered if Bakura and Marik remembered he'd be stopping by today. Magus reached up and knocked on the door."Hey Marik, it's me Dark Magician." Magus said.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

〖Ⓡⓨⓞⓤ ♥ Ⓑⓐⓚⓤⓡⓐ〗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"I'm not gay just British~."

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

Bakura was sitting in a local cafe near the apartment that he lived in. He sat alone with his cup of tea and some cream puffs. He was enjoying his breakfast in silent as he sat in front of the cafe outside on one of the seats under a sun umbrella near the lovely pots of flowers. Things have been fairly quite so far today that could only mean on of two things; one today was going to be a good day or two today was all quite since something bad or horrible was bond to happen.

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
Maybe someday you'll look up,
And, barely conscious, you'll say to no one:
"Isn't something missing?"

You won't cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...?
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?

Even though I'm the sacrifice,
You won't try for me, not now.
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone.
Isn't someone missing me?

Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
I know what you do to yourself,
I breathe deep and cry out,
"Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?"

And if I bleed, I'll bleed,
Knowing you don't care.
And if I sleep just to dream of you
I'll wake without you there,
Isn't something missing?
Isn't something...

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦

〖Marik Ishtar〗

❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦

User Image

Marik heard the door knock."Oh frig i completely forgot about Dark Magician!"Marik said out loud as he turned off the ipod and went to answer the door."Oh hey Dark Magician. How have you been? Please come in. Bakura should be here soon. I think hes running around with Slender man."Marik said hoping he wasnt being to obvious that he forgot about him coming over.

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Dark Magician (Magus)-

The Dark Magician smiled,"I take it you forgot." Magus said and took a seat in the room, taking out some money."Here's my monthly offering to your league of evil." Magus said and set the money on the desk."You know I was surprised, because Kaiba didn't join with you all." Magus said and looked over some rare cards he had gotten."Hmm....I also brought these there's one for you and one for Bakura. It's my thanks for you two being such great friends." Magus smiled.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦

〖Marik Ishtar〗

❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦

User Image

"I thank you for helping us achieve our cause to defeat Yugi Muto."Marik said with a smile. He noticed Magus hand him rare cards one for himand the other for Bakura."Wow thank you. Dang these cards are really rare. Thank you Magus Seriously. Um i can call you Magus right?"Marik asked with a questionable expression on his face, He was really exited to receive such cards from Dark Magician. He would have to talk to Bakura later on and see if the cards can help them defeat Yugi.

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Dark Magician (Magus)-

Magus nodded at his question,"Yes you can call me Magus." Magus said and looked out the window nearby. "I'll help you from the sidelines, if that's alright." Magus said, since after all he had a crush on Yugi, and he'd feel bad if he actually had anything to do with it. "Anyway what should we do until Bakura gets here?" Magus asked him.

Desirable Trash

User Image

Yami Bakura

If I told you what I was,
Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous,
Would you be scared?

Bakura was walking down the street to head over to Marik's place. He sighed that bloody moron probably wants to play another game and have me listen to him say 'foxy boxes' a million times since he seems to get a kick out of that
He then spotted a small local cafe.
hmm.. a latte doesn't sound bad right about now he though to himself and smirked, walking into the cafe. He walked up to the counter looking at the choices, wondering if he should get Marik something.. even if he did the t**t wouldnt be happy with what he brought him.
"I will take a white chocolate latte" he said smirking at the lady. He watched her blush and he handed her the money, then went over to the other counter leaning against the wall with his arms folded scanning the place.

I get the feeling just because
Everything I touch isn't dark enough
That this problem lies in me

User Image

((Fluffy did her research =w=))

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦

〖Marik Ishtar〗

❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦❖▦

User Image

"Lets listen to Lady Gaga. Thats what i was doing while waiting for fluffy to get here."Marik said as he turned on his ipod radio."Manus What kind of music do you like? I bet you listen to really cool music."Marik asked while he flipped through the ipod and found the song Telephone and turns it on. It wasnt one of his favorites but he didnt want to act like a fool infront of Dark Magician.

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Dark Magician (Magus)-

Magus smiled,"Raised rich I'd always listen to classical music such as the piano. But....I wanted to be a bit rebellious so I listened to rock music." Magus said and sat back in his chair, listening to the song. "Hmm....." Magus lowered his head."You mind if I stay until Bakura gets back?" Magus asked, not wanting to overstay his welcome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff