Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallo!
This is my mule account and a couple of times I have tried to view the free GCash videos that are offered in the headers but they never give the GCash to my account.

The videos load, play through and even take me to the part where I'm supposed to be able to click and choose my prize, but it never lets me choose and never gives me any kind of a prize.

I was wondering if this was an error or because mules aren't allowed to gain the free Gcash or something?

Relentless Glitch

I did hear that some sponsors only reward a single IP to prevent mule abuse so to speak. Not sure if that's the case there or just the usual problems with GC grants.
Dalia Royce
I did hear that some sponsors only reward a single IP to prevent mule abuse so to speak. Not sure if that's the case there or just the usual problems with GC grants.

Oh okay, I hadn't heard of that, but it make sense. Do you know anywhere I could look to try and confirm it?
I jsut wanna make sure its not an error is all haha.
Thank you tho!

Relentless Glitch

Narishia
Dalia Royce

Oh okay, I hadn't heard of that, but it make sense. Do you know anywhere I could look to try and confirm it?
I jsut wanna make sure its not an error is all haha.
Thank you tho!

I know of a way, but I don't think it's legal. It could definitely be seen as an exploit. Some sponsors have been known to ban those people they eventually catch.

Maybe, some other poster would know the actual answer to your question. I'm just remember something from the past that may not even be relevant anymore, though it does make some sense.
heart heart
Narishia

Hi~

You cannot do free gc offers you've already done on your main account. I know for a fact.

emotion_facepalm dont ask me how i know

BUT you can do offers that you havent done on your main account. Trialpay tracks your device as well as your IP. But since there can be multiple people using your wifi in your household or anything, trialpay mostly tracks the device you log in from~ emotion_awesome

Saxy Coder

Narishia
Just another bit of input -
For the Daily Treat videos, when I get the browsing content ones on my main, they work, but on my mules their coding is screwed up and doesn't make the cards light up. xp Not that I care, since I don't have enough motivation to do offers on my mules anyway
But yeah, it might be that the providers are trying to limit the amount offers you can do using a single IP address. Either that, or Gaia has weird coding for Daily Treat videos for certain accounts.
Lady Saxophone
Narishia
Just another bit of input -
For the Daily Treat videos, when I get the browsing content ones on my main, they work, but on my mules their coding is screwed up and doesn't make the cards light up. xp Not that I care, since I don't have enough motivation to do offers on my mules anyway
But yeah, it might be that the providers are trying to limit the amount offers you can do using a single IP address. Either that, or Gaia has weird coding for Daily Treat videos for certain accounts.

Cool beans, I thought it might be something like that but just wanted to check biggrin thank you!
bastest
Narishia

Hi~

You cannot do free gc offers you've already done on your main account. I know for a fact.

emotion_facepalm dont ask me how i know

BUT you can do offers that you havent done on your main account. Trialpay tracks your device as well as your IP. But since there can be multiple people using your wifi in your household or anything, trialpay mostly tracks the device you log in from~ emotion_awesome

Ah cool beans! That does make sense. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces