Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Sweetheart

31,300 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
Is taht time of the year again biggrin Easter!!!
How do you guys celebrate Easter?
Do you only follow Religion?
Do you only follow the Easter Bunny?
Do you do something special for the egg hunt?
Do you make special art for the eggs?

Devoted Lover

Wat? I celebrate Easter... ...?

Celestial Sweetheart

31,300 Points
KillerzLuv
Wat? I celebrate Easter... ...?

Oh My god this faulty fingers, I didn't notice, Thanks for pointing it out biggrin

Devoted Lover

Chinami chann

Oh My god this faulty fingers, I didn't notice, Thanks for pointing it out biggrin

No prob haha.
To answer your questions though:
Usually I just spend time with my family, and I would go to church if I were still at home.. but I'm not, so yeah.
Also you can still celebrate it as a religious holiday and do the Easter Bunny junk!
When I was younger my family would color the eggs with dye and random stuff and my parents would hide them around the house.

Celestial Sweetheart

31,300 Points
KillerzLuv
Chinami chann

No prob haha.
Usually I just spend time with my family, and I would go to church if I were still at home.. but I'm not, so yeah.
Also you can still celebrate it as a religious holiday and do the Easter Bunny junk!
When I was younger my family would color the eggs with dye and random stuff and my parents would hide them around the house.

I like it biggrin
Did they ever hide the eggs at a park biggrin ?

Devoted Lover

Chinami chann
KillerzLuv
Chinami chann

No prob haha.

I like it biggrin

Nope we usually just did it in the house ^^

Celestial Sweetheart

31,300 Points
KillerzLuv
Chinami chann
KillerzLuv
Chinami chann

No prob haha.

I like it biggrin

DId they ever change the location of the hiding spots or were the hiding spots the same all the time n.n

Devoted Lover

Chinami chann
KillerzLuv
Chinami chann
KillerzLuv
Chinami chann

No prob haha.

I like it biggrin

DId they ever change the location of the hiding spots or were the hiding spots the same all the time n.n

They got harder and harder to find throughout the years, so different!

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Usually we celebrate the holiday by getting together with family having a potluck lunch/dinner and maybe play a few games (usually Dice or Dominoes). This year my Aunts set up an Easter egg hunt in my Grandma's yard for the two kids to do.

Celestial Sweetheart

31,300 Points
Prof. Moonie
Usually we celebrate the holiday by getting together with family having a potluck lunch/dinner and maybe play a few games (usually Dice or Dominoes). This year my Aunts set up an Easter egg hunt in my Grandma's yard for the two kids to do.

That is so much fun biggrin
I like it when adults get involved on the games too XD

Celestial Sweetheart

31,300 Points
KillerzLuv
[!

I am glad they kept it interesting biggrin
My parents will usually give us a piece of paper with clues and riddles to find them XD

Melodious Gentlewoman

25,990 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
I hide eggs for my younger cousins and smash cascarones on my older cousins' heads. Last year I was tackled down over chocolate, LOL! He even screamed cat_scream "CHOCOLAAAAAAATE!" My cousins are fun. emotion_awesome

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Chinami chann
Prof. Moonie

That is so much fun biggrin
I like it when adults get involved on the games too XD

Originally the egg hunt was just for the kids but after awhile with 10 eggs still hidden, my Aunts decided to open it up to everyone and it became "finders keepers". So, in the end, the two kids, one of my Aunts, and I ended up participating. xd

My Mom's side of the family is really into games. Dice and dominoes tend to be the usual go-to games because it allows multiple people to play. Though occasionally we do pull out other board games like Sorry when it's a smaller group.

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
My husband & I hide eggs for each other... and whoever finds all their eggs first wins a year of being able to eat at whatever restaurant they want without complaints from the other. 8D

Also egg fights! I don't even like hard boiled eggs... but I love fighting them!

Friendly Gaian

chocolate chocolate bunny bunny

eggs eggs easter easter

please eggs please

EGGS I WANT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items