Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monthly Collectibles are going away after March!

Say whaaat? 0.37254901960784 37.3% [ 76 ]
I don't mind. MCs aren't what they used to be. 0.25980392156863 26.0% [ 53 ]
I'm excited to see what the new format will be! 0.18137254901961 18.1% [ 37 ]
What'd you say? I'm too busy playing zOMG! 0.18627450980392 18.6% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 204 ]

Yume Yokohama generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 146!

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

0139 » Princess of the Poisonous

Yume Yokohama generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 202!

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Yume Yokohama generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 787!

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Yume Yokohama generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 556!

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Yume Yokohama generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 201!

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
heart heart heart

Pheroic generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 439!

ButterflyxMadness

i have saturday and sunday off emotion_dowant
i was going to do something special with that special someone but i don't know if that's happening or not.

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
heart heart heart
Pheroic
ButterflyxMadness

i have saturday and sunday off emotion_dowant
i was going to do something special with that special someone but i don't know if that's happening or not.

Awesome C: aww well I hope so
Holy Ariel

oh that's good to hear! heart
I always find those melons that what the white spots cause you know the sun doesn't shine on it since it's sitting on the dirt

Ohhh idk if I've ever found one of those o.O

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
heart heart heart

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Yume Yokohama
quayla666
Yume Yokohama
quayla666

Hey Quayla how you been doing long time no talk. >w<

Hey! I am doing alright. Keeping VERY busy! Soooooo excited for Halloween! gonk heart (Fav time of year!) How have you been? Did you get that place all fixed up?
Yeah I love Halloween myself, but I live out in the country so never did anything. Plus my mom wants to get all we shouldn't celebrate it because of religious beliefs. However, that didn't seem to be a problem when we were younger. Oh well, I will be at a con this year for Halloween! So that should be really fun. I have been doing fine. Nope, sadly we ran out of money to fix it up, so we were still where we are renting.

That stinks that you ran out of money.. I was really hoping that you would have been there by now. sad But, super stoaked for you going to a con for Halloween. heart That is totally killer! I have a friend's party that I am going to for Halloween.. Batman is the theme this year, so I am going as Arkham Knight Harley Quinn. emotion_yatta That is weird that your mom used to be alright with it when you where kids, but not when you are more grown up? Wouldn't it have mattered either way? O.o I come from a family that just likes to celebrate whatever, so that's pretty much the mindset I have. xd I would suck at being religious. lol

Excitable Bibliophile

8,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
heart heart heart

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

quayla666
Yume Yokohama
quayla666
Yume Yokohama
quayla666

Hey Quayla how you been doing long time no talk. >w<

Hey! I am doing alright. Keeping VERY busy! Soooooo excited for Halloween! gonk heart (Fav time of year!) How have you been? Did you get that place all fixed up?
Yeah I love Halloween myself, but I live out in the country so never did anything. Plus my mom wants to get all we shouldn't celebrate it because of religious beliefs. However, that didn't seem to be a problem when we were younger. Oh well, I will be at a con this year for Halloween! So that should be really fun. I have been doing fine. Nope, sadly we ran out of money to fix it up, so we were still where we are renting.

That stinks that you ran out of money.. I was really hoping that you would have been there by now. sad But, super stoaked for you going to a con for Halloween. heart That is totally killer! I have a friend's party that I am going to for Halloween.. Batman is the theme this year, so I am going as Arkham Knight Harley Quinn. emotion_yatta That is weird that your mom used to be alright with it when you where kids, but not when you are more grown up? Wouldn't it have mattered either way? O.o I come from a family that just likes to celebrate whatever, so that's pretty much the mindset I have. xd I would suck at being religious. lol

You and me both. Yeah I know I'm really excited about it. XD That's awesome I hope you have fun! That's so cool if that was me I would go as Poison Ivy she was always cool to me. Loved 90's batman and Xman. I know I guess because she was a sub and use to have to hate to tell the kids who's pareants were religious they would have to set out and they would cry about not being able to join the other kids. But come on you let use celebrate Halloween 13 years and now its not all right really? stare I love Halloween but never had that many friends so wasn't invited to any parties.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff