Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Raider

I've gotten myself this little tablet here, and I've decided that while I could go through old artworks and just color them in it would be far more fun to do some new art instead. Hence this here little auction. (Plus this will help me get an idea of prices for a possible future shop)

I have no completed digital works; but I've got a few old drawings I've been messing around with a bit, just to get an idea of how to work my tablet

Here:
Dragon Girl

And here:
Night
Night 2

I'm probably just going to do a fun little anatomically incorrect bust/head shot like this one:

Ma Chérie

I'll do avis, OCD, males (but be prepared, they might end up looking a bit feminine), females.

No mecha, or anything against tos

This is just going to be a quick little auction that will end when I get out of class tomorrow morning.

Starting bid 1000 gold?
Auction end: noon

Dangerous Raider

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Just to let you know, all your links are broken. Each time I go to them it gives me an error saying that the pages don't exist.

Dangerous Raider

Guardian Arlen
Just to let you know, all your links are broken. Each time I go to them it gives me an error saying that the pages don't exist.

I'm not sure why it keeps doing that.

Here's a link to my art dump hopefully that will work a bit better. Sadly none of my recent art is in their yet because I just barely unpacked my scanner. Moving always seems to be the root of all my misadventures in finding things.

Art Dump

Dangerous Raider

Got the links up and working now ^.^

Bizarre coding error due to silly iPhone.

Dangerous Raider

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces