Jolly Soldier

16,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Slainne

You're most welcome.
Love the avatar, btw. :3
Just overall, we can see that Kanoko has a very different sense of style than Brennevin. Brennevin likes elegant, out-of-this world or old-world styles with big designs and bold colors-- most of those pieces are the focal points of an avatar, since they can simply be nothing else. (Take a look at Merlin's Hat, the Chandelier Gown-- they're HUGE and bold.)

We've seen Kanoko's style to be very cutesy and, well, almost befitting the "magical girl" genre. It could be more feminine styles, and things that we see from that genre.

Our other shops have their items separated by style: Durem Depot is Punky, H&R Wesley is formalwear, Global Imports is foreign, and so on.

Kanoko's shop would then be another divide of the items, hopefully of the quality we get from cash shop items.
Cpt Odd
Slainne

You're most welcome.
Love the avatar, btw. :3

I was just thinking the same about yours! Which item of yours is the Captain's hat? It looks so boss.

Clever Cleric

Oh my god please let this happen. To be able to buy Queen of Flowers or anything as good as PRISM's art in general with gold? I need to fan myself.

Jolly Soldier

16,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Oh god if that store was bought via gold
After pinching myself, I'd screech out in glee

That would be A PERFECT gold sink. But Gaia knows PRISM is marketable, like hell they would sell her stuff for free.

Perfect Saint

Higher than Loyal's or Dernier's? I can't really afford the bigger items in either already. crying
I wasn't really insinuating the current items, though that would be awfully cool of them.

Or, they could always do it like Riot Games does in League of Legends:

You could either buy the champion with real money, which isn't all that much, or you can save up your IP for a long time buy playing games to get them for a large amount.

I feel like if they implemented buying with a small amount of Gcash or a really large amount of gold, the people who are too lazy/impatient to wait will buy Gcash, keeping their profits going, and still satisfy those who want the gold option. That also sets a bit of a cap on gold items, so they don't way hyper-inflate in the MP.

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Cpt Odd
Areishia_01

I wanted to sign your over-sized sleeves petition, but I got an error message saying it's old and decrepit so I can't.. But, I sign, nonetheless.

Quote:
Sorry, this thread is now old and decrepit. Please find a newer thread about this topic or create your own to continue discussing!

Oops, we found the following problems:

Error: Sorry, this thread is now old and decrepit. Please find a newer thread about this topic or create your own to continue discussing!

User Image

Sorry, I actually forgot I had that in my signature (it's not my thread though) since I have signatures turned off ^^;.

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
I love how they create another shop that will bring them cash before creating a shop that might help the economy/make users happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff