Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sex Symbol

I had a boyfriend and we argue alot. We've been together for almost 6 years now.
Since he was busy, He never noticed my needs. I've been in the verge of suicide but yes he isn't tuere. He just told me to get lost and stop being an attention whore, continuing his miniatures.
Then this guy came along. He was a best friend to me and a brother. After a few days, My relationship with my boyfriend slowly collapsses. He's always mad and angry for some reason.
My bestfriend never leave my side. He was there. After a few weeks he confessed to me that he has feelings for me. I dont know what to say. So I told him he could borrow my heart until someone take his'. After awhile i feel sorry because i know i cant return his feelings for me. As i just feel guilty and that i still have feelings for mg ex. What should i do cb?

Partying Gekko

I was in a similar situation when I met my current boyfriend
I honestly didnt expect it to last, but here I am three years later and I couldn't be happier
I say go for it, cause you never know whats going to happen

Dangerous Gatekeeper

the guy who is treating you like s**t should go. sorry my opinion. you should not go back to some one who doesn't love you enough to be by your side when you need him. be with someone who will.

PAFenix's Wife

Slumbering Enchantress

28,425 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Striking Knight 150
I always heard to marry your best friend. Having fun every day and having someone there to do things with is really important.

That said, don't stay with someone just because you feel bad about hurting their feelings! If you think something might happen in the future, keep seeing what happens, but if you think nothing's going on, then you should tell him. It's better to be honest now rather than when things are even more serious years later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff