Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

I do not know of the Stark girl, so I can't comment.
She's so underrated.

Tipsy Gawker

11,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
well she knows what serves her best in the situation, unlike her father. she might actually be one of the key characters later on.

Dapper Poster

I haven't read the the books.

Sansa really has it bad, I think, but she isn't dead so there's something to be said. I like her character for the most part, she manages to keep herself visually composed and presentable to others around her. Even though she tends to express her dislike for Tyrion, he clearly understands. I think she's going to grow to be the strongest of the Starks in her own way.

King Werewolf

I love her too. The fact that she seemed so weak but look at all the s**t they've done to her while she's in King's Landing. Hopefully she does explode! And personally I think she would have been more stronger if she had Lady by her side.

R.I.P Lady <3

Mega Newb

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I personally feel that Sansa is one of the most (if not the most) developed characters in the series (books, at least). She's so intelligent, and I love her so much. She may not be like the other characters, vying for power/the thrown/revenge/etc., but she is definitely going places.

I wish she got a lot more love.

Manly Receiver

Sansa is the true queen!
She's so underrated and disliked because she GASP acted like a pre-teen girl when she was a pre-teen.

Gracious Tactician

Totally despised Sansa in the first novel cat_rofl but grew to really really enjoy reading her POVs later on. //I had to keep reminding myself she was only 11 and silly and 0% wise back then... even if normal 11 year olds don't betray their family to a woman whom she KNOWS is a bad bad person already + initiated the death of her dear little direwolf pup emotion_facepalm
seriously, Alayne Stone is probably one of the better and more interesting chapters to read now... it's so amazing to see how brave and intelligent/wise she has grown into cat_crying

Also, I find it unreasonable to even compare her "skill at playing the game" to the rest of her dead family because she is definitely not a player of the game at all right now... She's a pawn cat_rolleyes
Unless of course you want the talk about the "moves" she made in AGOT...
*cough* - - -the "moves" she made in AGOT didn't even have a legit moral reason (unlike Robb's marriage after guilt/and the thought of bastards; Catelyn's choices with her children in the front of her mind; Ned believing that the honorable option is the only option) and yet STILL was a bad move (whereas the rest of her dead family did the bad move but had legit reasons/train-of-thought to). Just zero empathy with her in AGOT ahhh;; seriously if any reader seriously loved her from the start - ... I don't even cat_rofl

Anyway, perhaps LF will groom her into a super amazing player// or she'll keep observing good playing skills emotion_dowant that would be some serious character development cat_blaugh
shuggar

Totally despised Sansa in the first novel cat_rofl but grew to really really enjoy reading her POVs later on. //I had to keep reminding myself she was only 11 and silly and 0% wise back then... even if normal 11 year olds don't betray their family to a woman whom she KNOWS is a bad bad person already + initiated the death of her dear little direwolf pup emotion_facepalm

Thank you. Reading this thread, I was starting to think that everyone had some suspiciously timed bad memory to forget how Sansa betrayed her family on multiple occasions. ><

King Robb Stark
I personally feel that Sansa is one of the most (if not the most) developed characters in the series (books, at least). She's so intelligent, and I love her so much. She may not be like the other characters, vying for power/the thrown/revenge/etc., but she is definitely going places.

Please provide some examples of this intelligence; because I'm not seeing it. The only example even coming close is how she saved Dontos.
Sometimes, I wish Gaia had a like button because there are far too many posts I want to agree with, but I'd rather not flood this forum with it.

A lot of people say Sansa is a weakling, but there is something about her suffering in silence that really makes her strong. It's easy to get angry, and throw a fit, but she stays composed. If we have learned anything from Margery, Cersei, or Denaries, do not trust a pretty face—she could be plotting all of their deaths. ;P She was only 13, and she had an unrealistic view of romance, which is totally fine, given the society GOT is based in. Being feminine and naive isn't being a weak character. I dislike how the shows her as tweeny though... :/

Both Arya and Sansa are predictable characters. Arya is going to become a assassin, whoopee. stare Tell me how many female role models aren't like that? (Kill Bill, Electra, etc). They are both playing out stereotypes: One tomboy who have an emotional disconnect, another being ideal beauty.

---------

However, I am so stoked for Sansa's and the Hound's romance. That s**t better develop more <3 UHGUHGUHGUHGUHG! *Shipping*
King Robb Stark

crying So beautiful put <3

Mega Newb

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Samadhi23
shuggar

Thank you. Reading this thread, I was starting to think that everyone had some suspiciously timed bad memory to forget how Sansa betrayed her family on multiple occasions. ><

King Robb Stark

Please provide some examples of this intelligence; because I'm not seeing it. The only example even coming close is how she saved Dontos.

Not asking in a mean way, but have you read the books?

Her development in the third and fourth books (and fifth) is just... wow.
Don't want to spoil anything for you if you haven't.

Gracious Tactician

King Robb Stark
Samadhi23
King Robb Stark

I don't think she's talking about the development o.O she's referring to the intelligence part cat_xd I definitely agree she's the character that has developed the most (from that spoilt stupid little 11 year old to someone who knows how to keep her composure and be brave in tough situtations! ^u^)

Truthfully, Sansa has definitely grown much wiser; and yes, more intelligent compared to the beginning... But yeah... it's a far stretch to say "so intelligent"... I'm not saying that she's not; but she just hasn't been put in situations that her undeniable intelligence that a lot of Sansa fans love to claim has shown.

In the world of ASOIAF novels... "intelligence" has significantly different standards and so far; Sansa does not match up to quite a few of the other characters... there's just not enough evidence emotion_facepalm we are seeing her grow;; but no; she's not the flawless goddess that diehard Sansa fans want to claim yet(?).

As of AFFC in the Vale; we've just seen her mainly display bravery, being pretty and charming and docile to strangers (which is mostly her natural personality and natural looks FYI; so it's not like she's acting really hard), and being manipulated by LF... SO MUCH INTELLIGENCE!@1!!!!

So yeahp. I really find the whole "SO INTELLIGENCE!!!@@@" claim somewhat silly... heck, even Cersei is intelligent; I've seen her do more intelligent thinking than Sansa //she just has a ******** psychotic paranoid proud personality that ended up with the screwed up woman we see now cat_xd

Magical Kitten

I feel bad that she goes through so much s**t, but think it also gives her strength. Tht when she gets the chance she'll unleash her power.

Timid Browser

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
I've always preferred Arya over Sansa. In fact, I hated Sansa when we were first introduced to her character because she was a bit naive and her only care was marrying a prince. However, with all the terrible things she's seen, I think she'll someday get revenge and have a really big part to play. So, I don't dislike her as much as I did, but I'm still waiting for her character to really do something that is going to make me say wow.
King Robb Stark
Samadhi23
shuggar

King Robb Stark

Yep read them all; so not worried about spoilers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff