Bigby 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]

Dapper Lunatic

12,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I can't wait for Episode Three emotion_kirakira

I also plan on reading the Fables comics.

What decisions did you make on your playthrough?
Did you choose Evil or Good?

Fashionable Lunatic

are the games true to the comics and also how many comics are there in one game, or the other way around? also the comics are sooooooooooooo good

Distinct Bear

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
I'm eagerly awaiting the conclusion of the series so I can buy the full set.

Chances are I'll probably be the good guy in it with no mercy to possible perps.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
I'm still waiting for the PS Vita to get it's release of The Wolf Among Us. Whether it be physical or digital, except I do hope they do a better job on the physical copy. The amount it froze during the first season of The Walking Dead was cringe-worthy. I'm also disappointed in the lack of choices in the second episode of The Wolf Among Us.

Hopefully their not following suit like they did with the first season of The Walking Dead where the disclaimer said that everything you do changes the outcome of the story when it really doesn't. And by that, I mean the people who die stay dead. I'd like to be able to go back and change the outcome of a person's death and save them.

Charitable Knight

13,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Hidden Gnomes
are the games true to the comics and also how many comics are there in one game, or the other way around? also the comics are sooooooooooooo good

The game is a prequel to the comics. So nothing that happens in the game has happened in the comics, and vice versa (from what limited knowledge I know.)
For example, just to answer the poll question, I'm almost positive
Bluebeard
isn't the murderer because I already know that character's fate from reading the comics.

That said, I'm just gonna wait until all the episodes are out before I buy/play them. Really looking forward to it, however.

Aged Citizen

Hidden Gnomes

It is canon with the comic book universe and is set as a prequel to the comic book.

Also, the comic book is really good. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces