Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

13,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
[NPC] President Diedrich
iBabyPrincess
Fact: Did you know that the loudest land animal is the Howler monkey whose deep growls can travel up to 3 miles in the forest? (and i thought lions were loud O_O) heart
Did you know that today is my birthday and that animals are going to take over Gaia and then you will all have to bow down before the animal overlords? Unless you are animals, in which case you will get extra cake. I'm excited for this! Have a birthday treat for animals! Byebye!

Liberal Husband

13,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
  • Loiterer 100
Cheshire Kitten?! o u o

Did you know
XXXXXXXToday is Diedrich's birthday?
XXXXXXXXXXXIt's true! Okay Bye

Smoker

emotion_bigheart

Dangerous Member

Can you give me one of that?

Commander in Chief

Thoughtful-Cleric
F08080]
WHEN YOU DO THINGS RIGHT,
PEOPLE WON'T BE SURE YOU'VE DONE ANYTHING AT ALL.

F08080]

Did you know that inhaling large amounts of coco baking powder will make you suffocate? ok bye.
Today is my birthday and it is also April Fools and it is also a day that is not in March? Let's have cake! Bye bye!

Commander in Chief

S-KillZ SLB
Can you give me one of that?
Did you know that my brain is made of cake with a nice vanilla pudding in the middle. I like pudding! OK bye!

Commander in Chief

Dianalove25
[NPC] President Diedrich
iBabyPrincess
Fact: Did you know that the loudest land animal is the Howler monkey whose deep growls can travel up to 3 miles in the forest? (and i thought lions were loud O_O) heart
Did you know that today is my birthday and that animals are going to take over Gaia and then you will all have to bow down before the animal overlords? Unless you are animals, in which case you will get extra cake. I'm excited for this! Have a birthday treat for animals! Byebye!

Commander in Chief

Miyuki Sutoku
Cheshire Kitten?! o u o

Did you know
XXXXXXXToday is Diedrich's birthday?
XXXXXXXXXXXIt's true! Okay Bye
Did you know that if you take the horns from 123 rhinos, you'd have a lot of rhino horns and dead rhinos? Fascinating but bad to do! Bye for now and let the rhinos be!

Fuzzy Noob

Did you know chainsaws were derived from a tool originally intended to help deliver babies? Crazy, I know. Okay byebye for now!

Shy Lunatic

11,025 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Did you know: It's Spring in Georgia? And today is Tuesday? And it's spring break for me? ;D

Fuzzy Noob

Did you know the desire to squeeze and hug cute things comes from the same place in your brain as aggression? Interesting, right? OK bye!

Commander in Chief

Euphoric Queen
Did you know: It's Spring in Georgia? And today is Tuesday? And it's spring break for me? ;D
April, april, din dumma sill, jag kan lura dig vart jag vill! Haha! Dumb herring! Haha! Ok bye bye!

Commander in Chief

faccckkyou
Did you know chainsaws were derived from a tool originally intended to help deliver babies? Crazy, I know. Okay byebye for now!
Did you know that when it rains and I am outside I get wet? IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT TRUE I SWEAR! Ok bye now, bye!
Favorite random fact- Wolves are social animals, Diedrich is green with red eyes and an itty bitty red tie, and I dress my avi like a goth, emo, and in vintage/ different culture clothes. (right now it's vintagee~!! cx) Thank youuuu~

Newbie Noob

Milk the Cat orz Cheshire Kitten emotion_kirakira

WEIRD FACT:
Casu marzu is a Sardinian cheese that contains live maggots. The maggots can jump up to five inches out of cheese while you’re eating it, so it’s a good idea to shield it with your hand to stop them jumping into your eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff