Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Noob

10,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
orayt CB, just pouring my heart out because i'm srsly hating this inflatioon..
this hair is the last one that i need to complete my dream avatar quest...jst around five days ago it was selling in the marketplace for around 400m..yeah i know that with this, it's already kind off an impossible quest for i only have around 3m at that moment..but i still tried now i have around 20m..but when i checked it..daaarn, it was around 900m..and probably it will reach billions..so yeaah, darn that inflation..

i'll be like dramallama dramallama dramallama

Blessed Noob

10,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
dramallama

Blessed Noob

10,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
dramallama

Blessed Noob

10,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
dramallama

Invisible Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
How do you get millions of golds fast?!!?? omg teach me your wayss
yeah it's kinda pointless to try gather gold to buy something when the price bumps 200m in few hours

Blessed Noob

10,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
purplefoxx-maxx

lol, x ) i took advantage of the inflation and sold some preciooous iteeems, i don't want to but i haaave toooo for that haaair emo but then it, now it seems so impossibleee emo (so basically, this inflation has its pros and cons emotion_awesome )
edit: oh and btw, i also made a quest thread..some lovely gaians noticed and offered helped ^____________^

Blessed Noob

10,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yralda
yeah it's kinda pointless to try gather gold to buy something when the price bumps 200m in few hours

the feeeels emo

Invisible Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
w0nderingblufly
purplefoxx-maxx

lol, x ) i took advantage of the inflation and sold some preciooous iteeems, i don't want to but i haaave toooo for that haaair emo but then it, now it seems so impossibleee emo (so basically, this inflation has its pros and cons emotion_awesome )

aww dangit ... i don't have any precious items . . . i had three but they were all ranging from 4k-10k crying crying crying crying crying crying crying but thanks anyways~~~

Blessed Noob

10,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
purplefoxx-maxx
w0nderingblufly
purplefoxx-maxx

aww dangit ... i don't have any precious items . . . i had three but they were all ranging from 4k-10k crying crying crying crying crying crying crying but thanks anyways~~~

aaw, i don't know if you have read the post i edited earlier, but yeah just gonna say it again x ) i also made a quest thread and some lovely gaians noticed it and offered help..so there, it's not purely my effort that i earned some gold..it's from the combined effort of all those lovely gaians who are genies in disguise emotion_kirakira

Invisible Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
You benevolent soul ; - ; thank youuuu!! heart crying redface

Blessed Noob

10,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
purplefoxx-maxx