Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which item would you have rathered I submit?

Cloak 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Pants 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Boots 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Tragedy 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
I still think the full set would have been nice, qnq... 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
This poll closed on May 26, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

Drake

12,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dragon Master 50
I will be submitting 2 of these on April 24. Voting will end on April 26~!

cat_exclaim These designs were created and made by me and me only! Any stealing of my designs will resort in a report! cat_exclaim

It appears I was able to make enough to submit the full design if I wanted, so I have submitted the Crown and Tailcoat! Hopefully they'll be submitted under the name of Tragedy Tailcoat (of Sapphire/Emerald/Citrine/Ruby) and/or Tragedy Crown (of Sapphire/Emerald/Citrine/Ruby), ^^

Description: This [insert item here] has been known to be worn by a lonely beast.

Results:
Crown: 24
Cloak: 18
Tailcoat: 23
Pants: 5
Boots: 3
Tragedy: 1
Full set: 44

OH well, better luck next time, ^^

So technically my designs were based off of an original idea of a monster king who only wished to love and be loved by fellow villagers. The reason why I call the series Xatherus' Tragedy is because the monster is actually called Xatherus, and tragedy because he dies with destroyed hope.

To be honest I have high doubt the entire set will be chosen to be made, despite how much I made the items specifically for this one set, lol. But any whosen, here are a couple pictures you may be interested in, and please ignore the cheesy rhyming, it's 2:00 in the morning and I'm feeling like a dunce right now.

Also, I was getting pretty tired seeing all the female-directed items and wanted to make a male item. It seems a bit better if there was an even amount between the two, don't you think?

Here are the singular previews:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Here are the full previews:
User Image
User Image

Please tell me what you think and say if I need to change anything!

Handsome Man-Lover

The tailcoat that makes it look like you have fluffy chesthair is my fav X3

Good luck!

Drake

12,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Bowie-Spawan
The tailcoat that makes it look like you have fluffy chesthair is my fav X3

Good luck!

Thank you~! >///<
YES, just YES !
Finally some men looking animal Crosstitch items. I love it. heart

Friendly Raider

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
This. THIS. I.......... *faints*

I would seriously sponsor you and give you the money to submit the rest if you want! Though since only one of your items can win, you could also save the rest for later. Either way, I would buy it! I can't decide which is my favorite, but I know two things I want on paws are claws and extra fur so I choose the boots and the shirt with the tuft of fur!

Drake

12,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Mykaeru
YES, just YES !
Finally some men looking animal Crosstitch items. I love it. heart

Oh- thank you so much~! >///<

Drake

12,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Wolfman Will

I would seriously sponsor you and give you the money to submit the rest if you want! Though since only one of your items can win, you could also save the rest for later. Either way, I would buy it! I can't decide which is my favorite, but I know two things I want on paws are claws and extra fur so I choose the boots and the shirt with the tuft of fur!

Ahah~ I appreciate the offer but that's quite alright. I wouldn't want to be bothersome or beg for the money at all! But thank you so much for your kind words! >///<

Friendly Raider

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Xaisen
Wolfman Will

Ahah~ I appreciate the offer but that's quite alright. I wouldn't want to be bothersome or beg for the money at all! But than you so much for your kind words! >///<

Oh it's not a problem at all! Sadly 10K isn't much in this economy anymore cat_sweatdrop But since only one can win anyway, maybe it is best to only submit one. cat_3nodding Either way, I hope you win so I can purchase it! cat_biggrin

Timid Poster

Very neat!! ^-^

Drake

12,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dragon Master 50
-Let the Bridges Burn-
Very neat!! ^-^

Ohmygosh, aren't you the one with the very beautiful Kimono sets?! :'o It's a pleasure to hear this from you, thank you~! >////////<

Timid Poster

Xaisen
-Let the Bridges Burn-
Very neat!! ^-^

Ohmygosh, aren't you the one with the very beautiful Kimono sets?! :'o It's a pleasure to hear this from you, thank you~! >////////<

ksgkhnsjkb emotion_kirakira redface wow, thank you! you flatter me T^T haha.
i love your idea! i could definitely see people buying this item! emotion_dowant

Lunatic

This would be a cool set! But since they will only choose one entry per artist some of the design will be solo, for this case I think the crown or cloak would be the best to submit.

Drake

12,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Cocoa Drop
This would be a cool set! But since they will only choose one entry per artist some of the design will be solo, for this case I think the crown or cloak would be the best to submit.

Ah~! Thank you! >///< But yeah, I guess I should ake the blackmetal a little more subtle in the color then so that it would be more compatible with other items then, haha~!

Urabyfirst's Husband

Fashionable Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
I don't plan on using animals, but good job!!!

Drake

12,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Dragon Master 50
IAMNOTCREEPY
I don't plan on using animals, but good job!!!

Thank you so much~! >///<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces