Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Gaian

6,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hey everyone. I'm new and this is my first day here. I found out about Gaia from a /b/ro and thought this might be a good place to meet some new people. I like playing GW2 and League of Legends and some of you might notice that my username is the same username for L.O.L. I just turned 23 last month. Um...there's not a lot of things I really enjoy except: drawing- anthro, dragons, and other fantasy creatures, listening to J-pop, watercolor painting, hanging out with friends, and movies. I have not taken the time to check out everything that's here, but so far it looks pleasant.
cheese_whine

Dangerous Player

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Hello and welcome to Gaia I hope you enjoy it here if your looking for a friend feel free to add me

Fuzzy Gaian

6,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SinisterLuigi
Hello and welcome to Gaia I hope you enjoy it here if your looking for a friend feel free to add me
Thanks I appreciate it. smile

Fashionable Genius

Pyrocat13
SinisterLuigi
Thanks I appreciate it. smile
hello

Fuzzy Gaian

6,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hi. How's it going?
Hello Pyrocat, welcome to gaia!
I used to play L.o.L. but only with my friend (this was a while back though). After he stopped log in so did I.

Fuzzy Gaian

6,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hi and thanks for stopping in. That's a shame,but I do understand. My boyfriend got me into it and now his friends want me to get good enough so we can league games together...but one of them is already diamond and I'm still 24

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members; feel free to ask questions just send me a PM smile

Fuzzy Gaian

6,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hey hey! Thanks for the shout out. I like it here already so I appreciate any help. smile
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Pyrocat13
Hey everyone. I'm new and this is my first day here. I found out about Gaia from a /b/ro and thought this might be a good place to meet some new people. I like playing GW2 and League of Legends and some of you might notice that my username is the same username for L.O.L. I just turned 23 last month. Um...there's not a lot of things I really enjoy except: drawing- anthro, dragons, and other fantasy creatures, listening to J-pop, watercolor painting, hanging out with friends, and movies. I have not taken the time to check out everything that's here, but so far it looks pleasant.
cheese_whine

hiya,welcome to gaia xp

Devout Seeker

10,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pyrocat13
cheese_whine

Welcome to Gaia! I hope you enjoy your time here :3

Fuzzy Gaian

6,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MonkeyandFishyforever4
Pyrocat13
cheese_whine

hiya,welcome to gaia xp

Hello there and thanks for welcoming me. smile

Fuzzy Gaian

6,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jinxbee
Pyrocat13
cheese_whine

Welcome to Gaia! I hope you enjoy your time here :3

Hello and thank you for stopping by here. Pleased to meet you smile

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Pyrocat13
MonkeyandFishyforever4
Pyrocat13
cheese_whine

hiya,welcome to gaia xp

Hello there and thanks for welcoming me. smile

ur welcome heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items