Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

I'm new to Gaia, but not avatar based communities. I have an account on Menewsha & Roliana, but I'd like to see what the RP community is like here.

I work full time, and love my job (work at a hospital). In my free time I like to draw (pixel art mainly), read (young adult fantasy fiction), and write (RP's mostly).

If you have some similar hobbies, please PM me or we can talk here.
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Friendly Conversationalist

Hello! Welcome to Gaia! let me know if you need help finding your way around ! <3 Enjoy your stay!

Listen~
User Image
Thanks Creation Center and Debt of Nature biggrin

Shy Kitten

Thursdays Eve
Hello everyone!

I'm new to Gaia, but not avatar based communities. I have an account on Menewsha & Roliana, but I'd like to see what the RP community is like here.

I work full time, and love my job (work at a hospital). In my free time I like to draw (pixel art mainly), read (young adult fantasy fiction), and write (RP's mostly).

I have not been on Roliana in forever! I don't even remember my account info xD
My name is Damon. :3
Homeboy Sparkle
I have not been on Roliana in forever! I don't even remember my account info xD
My name is Damon. :3

The current staff is currently trying to buy the site from its current owners. Well, they will once their indie go campaign is done. I joined right before it started, so I'm getting a year of monthly items from my donation.

Nice to meet you Damon, my name is Melissa. Where's your favorite place to hangout on here?

Fashionable Genius

Thursdays Eve
Hello everyone!

hello
I M TooSmooth
hello

Greetings. How are you this evening? (If it's evening for you)

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members; feel free to ask questions just send me a PM smile

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Thursdays Eve
Hello everyone!

hiya,welcome to gaia razz

Devout Seeker

10,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
Thursdays Eve
Hello everyone!

Welcome to Gaia! I hope you enjoy your time here :3

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin
Thanks everyone! I definitely feel welcomed heart

Magical Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Thursdays Eve
Hello everyone!

I love your avi its so cute

Golden Sex Symbol

7,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yo, Welcome to Gaia. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash