Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I recently took my Nintendo 64 out of it's (quite protective) leather bag and set it up to play me some classic games! Ocarina of Time, Wave Race 64, Goldeneye, No Mercy, Pokemon Stadium, Super Smash Bros - just to name a few.

However, I only have about 12 games in total for it! In my area, I can go game-hunting at the local swapmeet (or flea market, depending on where you live) and luckily for me, I can aaaaalways find me some Nintendo 64 games that are readily available. Not that they're all cheap though.

I'm currently hunting for
Donkey Kong 64, Majora's Mask & Perfect Dark - the three games that require the use of the Expansion Pack.

So, now that I've told you the story of my life -
What Nintendo 64 games would you recommend? cool
Banjo kazooie/tooie

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Ferocious Kittee
Banjo kazooie/tooie

I'll certainly be adding it to my GH List! I think I've seen them a couple of times before on several of my many trips, and I got to play the original when I was a kid (and didn't know any English - so really, it's like I've never played it before.) 3nodding

Shirtless Raider

Quest 64, Paper Mario, Megaman 64, Gex 64, Quake 64, Quake 2, Doom 64, Hexen, Foresaken 64, Duke Nukem 64 and Tonic Trouble
Look up Megaman Legends that game is Overpriced as ********

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Timid 100
Kirby 64: Crystal Shards.

That's one of my favorite Nintendo 64 games. whee

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Raven Xavier Kitari
Quest 64, Paper Mario, Megaman 64, Gex 64, Quake 64, Quake 2, Doom 64, Hexen, Foresaken 64, Duke Nukem 64 and Tonic Trouble

Sweeeiiiit. Lots of suggestions, which is what I was hoping for. mrgreen

I'll keep checking back on this thread every time I go game-hunting, to keep an eye out for all of these.

Wheezing Gekko

Pilot Wings, man.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Toqger
Pilot Wings, man.

Pilot Wings! How could I have forgotten that title?! I think I've seen that around once or twice here too. Looks like an awesome game, I saw a few reviews of it about two years back.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Dandy Soviet Titties
StarWars: Rogue Squadron

That's that one racing game, right? Can't say I've ever been too big a fan of Star Wars, but thanks for the suggestion. I've actually seen that game a lot around here. A cousin of mine owned it when we were kids.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Zeo-san

A few cousins of mine have actually recommended that title to me on several occasions in the past. My sister has it on her Wii, but I've always refused to play it until I actually got my hands on an original N64 copy. mrgreen

Thanks for the suggestion!

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Timid 100
Juanito Shet
Zeo-san

A few cousins of mine have actually recommended that title to me on several occasions in the past. My sister has it on her Wii, but I've always refused to play it until I actually got my hands on an original N64 copy. mrgreen

Yeah. I have that game as a virtual console on my wii, but I have the original N64 copy of that as well.

I do wish they would have added Donkey Kong 64 to their virtual console for Wii though. D: It's one of the best games I've ever play on N64, and I would love to play some more, but the N64 controllers are kinda crappy, and the joystick tend to become too worn out quickly/easily, you know?

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Zeo-san
Juanito Shet
Zeo-san

Yeah. I have that game as a virtual console on my wii, but I have the original N64 copy of that as well.

I do wish they would have added Donkey Kong 64 to their virtual console for Wii though. D: It's one of the best games I've ever play on N64, and I would love to play some more, but the N64 controllers are kinda crappy, and the joystick tend to become too worn out quickly/easily, you know?

That's what I hear, and precisely why I want to add it to my collection. I've never played it!

Well I love the N64 controller and always have, but I can't argue with your points; my original controllers' sticks barely work now. But that's only natural, seeing as they're made of plastic and I've had 'em for over 14 years.

Luckily for me, I tend to come across some controllers that are in mint shape every now and then. smile

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Timid 100
Juanito Shet

That's what I hear, and precisely why I want to add it to my collection. I've never played it!

Well I love the N64 controller and always have, but I can't argue with your points; my original controllers' sticks barely work now. But that's only natural, seeing as they're made of plastic and I've had 'em for over 14 years.

Luckily for me, I tend to come across some controllers that are in mint shape every now and then. smile

I mean yeah, I like the N64 controllers but I think it sucks how fast the controls have become worn out, especially on the joystick, and would only work in a certain direction when moving your character around and such.

Luckily, the mint condition for some controllers I have found (such as from eBay) is pretty cheap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff