Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

◢: WORD UP! search °

this is as pretty as the thread will get. this is the warning.

samples ( all posts are new on this account! )
                                                  the name is naomi and i am a sixteen year old high school junior.
                                                  i can post 700+ words / three + quality paragraphs
                                                  i can play any gender or role but don't come in and demand the female. it irks me.
                                                  i will do both heterosexual or homosexual one x ones.
                                                  i'm in high school so i'll be posting around one - three times a week.
                                                  i live in eastern standard time though my time is divided between school and basketball
                                                  just a heads up, i don't do doubling. i truly and horribly suck at it and end up mixing characters together. no bueno.

next post will contain pairings!

royalty
                                                  summer / winter break
                                                  returning soldier x significant other
                                                  best friend x best friend's sibling
                                                  star player x coach's daughter
                                                  body guard x person to be guarded

vampire x human
                                                  vampire x vampire
                                                  vampire x werewolf
                                                  werewolf x human

aladdin
                                                  tangled
                                                  the little mermaid
                                                  beauty & the beast

your ideas are welcomed!

[list][list][list][list][size=10][color=grey]
                                                  [color=hotpink]›[/color] name/nickname
                                                  [color=hotpink]›[/color] frequency online/how many times you post
                                                  [color=hotpink]›[/color] ideas you are interested in
                                                  [color=hotpink]›[/color] your own ideas i might be interested in
                                                  [color=hotpink]›[/color] timezone you live in/current time
                                                  [color=hotpink]›[/color] link to your samples ( optional )
                                                  [/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

open for business!

morning phase

hey! call me maddie if you want
            i'm online a lot, actually. my posting frequency is a bit erratic
            xdepending onwhat's going on, so i can't really say.
            royalty sounds good, maybe one of your supernatural pairings.
            would you be interested in doing something platonic?
            xi could come up with a couple of ideas from there.
            eastern standard. so same as you i suppose.
            samps. i've only just got back from a hiatus too
            xso these may be a bit dated. most are first person, but i can do
            xthird easily.
    marwoods

◢: WORD UP! maddie °

don't worry about the outdated samples 'cause they are pretty good for being back in 2012 ;3
                                                    we can definitely do a royalty one x one together though i'm not usually interested in platonic
                                                    relationships when it comes to one x ones. i just love the addition of romance to it. hope that's
                                                    not a deal breaker though?
    morning phase

thanks. and not at all! i'd still love to do the royalty one x one with you!
          um, do you have a particular way you like to plot? like skype, pms, etc.
    marwoods

◢: WORD UP! maddie °

awesome! and no specific way but i like the idea of private messages :3

hello~ i'm kate
            i'm online like every day, i wanna say that i post
            around once-thrice a week but it depends on what i'm given
            i've always wanted to do a mermaid x human pairing
            EST
            samples

ps. i hope this looks ok because i'm typing this
            from my phone
    AVK4T3

◢: WORD UP! kate °

a pleasure to meet you kate! your samples are lovely and i would love to do
                                                    the best friend x best friend's sibling pairing with you though i would love to hear the idea you had in
                                                    mind for the mermaid x human pairing you listed since i like the idea of the pairing as well :3 oh and
                                                    don't worry love! you filled it out perfectly from your phone :3

Liberal Elder

robin
            I try to post like once a week, but sometimes i don’t have regular access to the internet, but i’ll always try and let you know if that is the case.
            royalty or winter/summer break
            childhood penpals that rekindle their relationship through facebook
            central
            see here (they seem overwhelming, but I’m looking for lit break)
    iA d o r a

◢: WORD UP! robin °

a pleasure to meet you robin :3 i would love to do a winter/summer break one x one with you since i'm already
                                                    doing a royalty one x one with someone else and i usually don't do two of the same pairing, tbh :3

Liberal Elder

that's completely understandable.

so i guess we need to figure out if it's winter or summer break and other things like that. i should ask which role you'd like to play and how old you would like the characters to be, i was thinking maybe around 18 or so beings i feel that college breaks a little longer, but i'm pretty easy going. if you want to move this to pm's that's fine with me. just a fair warning that i work in about an hour and probably won't be on until tomorrow.

Greedy Noob

morning phase

chewy
            i log on atleast once a day, post frequency depends on homework and sports, interest in roleplay, etc. usually i get in a post one or two days after your response, though!
            star player x coach's daughter
            don't really have any other ideas !!
            eastern time zone
            in my signature!
    iA d o r a

◢: WORD UP! robin °

hey there robin! sorry for the late response but i can't do the one x one with you since i'm jam packed with others!
                                                    i am so sorry for telling you this now but i checked over how many one x ones i have and right now its sufficient. sorry for the inconvenience!

ch3wyy

◢: WORD UP! chewy °

thanks for applying chewy but sadly my slots are all filled up by others. good luck on your search, though!

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff