Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Jaden let out a long sigh.
                                              "So now what? We've both been lured into their trap... no doubt they're watching us, hoping we do something together..." She looked up at Zabuza. "And no offense, but you're really not my type."
                                              "Ditto." Zabuza sighed, slipping his hands in his pockets. He glanced around. "Well... I suppose... we're here now. Might as well... do something." He glanced at Jaden, hoping she wouldn't turn him down and leave him with nothing to do for the rest of the night. Jaden frowned, and nodded.
                                              "Lets... walk. I suppose."

--

Anko felt her heart stop as she heard the knock at the door. She grinned to herself, quickly fixing her hair and straightening her Kimono. She walked to the door, and hesitated to pull it open. She found herself blushing as she saw Iruka's smiling face.
                                              "H...hey" She blushed, looking away.

---

Haku chuckled to himself.
                                              "well then.. let's go get started" He kissed her cheek gently, slipping his hand around hers once more as he lead her towards the brightly lit street. there was stalls full of games and food, and people in bright kimonos enjoying a night out with their special someone. No one seemed to care that they were outsiders... He looked up, spotting a familiar ninja in the crowd. "Is that kakashi...?" He asked Akimoto, smiling a bit to himself.
User ImageUser Image
                          ѕιℓєηтBLACK ORDER
                          Jσυηιη
                          EXORCISTкιℓℓєя

You got me ѕ ι ρ ρ ι η' on something ι ¢αη'т ¢σмραяє to nothing
                  I've ever ( кησωη ) I'm hoping that after this ƒєνєя ι'ℓℓ ѕυяνινє
                  I know I'm
                  α¢тιηg a bit crazy ѕтяυηg συт a little bit hazy
                  Hand over н є α я т I'm praying That I'm gσηηα make it out ( α ℓ ι ν є )
                  The bed's getting ( ¢σℓ∂ ) and you're not н є я є

Lee watched Jaden and her date carefully just as Gai-sensei had instructed him to. Even going so far as following them when they began to walk, but from a distance of course. They seemed to be hitting off pretty well and Lee was proud of himself. He was leaving the spot, but it was to watch them, so he was sure Gai-sensei would be able to find him and catch up to him. Lee had to admit, he was quite curious to see who Gai-sensei's date was. The man had talked about her a lot, even giving Lee subtle hints here and there, but he had yet to say a name. Lee guess he would just have to find out when Gai-sensei caught up to him again. This caused a grin to spread across his face.

Iruka waited patiently as the door as he heart footsteps approaching, only for Anko to open the door not even seconds later. When she did, Iruka's entire face when red. Anko looked beautiful... The most beautiful he had ever seen her. She wore a gold kimono and this was the first time he had ever seen her with her hair down. For a few moments he just started at her, only to look catch himself and blush even more in embarrassment. "You look amazing" He said, before smiling shyly at her.

Akimoto let out a squeal when Haku said they should head over to the festival. Her first real festival!! She was so exited!! Sure Kirkgakure had festivals, but it was nothing like Konoha, everything was so gloomy, not only that but her father never really let her go the festival's either. So in turn this was her first!! She was so excited!! She could only imagine how amazing everything would look!! She let out a giggle when Haku kissed her cheek and soon they were on their way.

It had'nt taken them long to get there, and when they did, it was even more amazing then she had imagined!! There was beautiful lights and Valentines decorations all over the place. The streets were lined with stalls for just about everything and there were people everywhere!! It was while they were walking that Haku noticed someone in the crowd, asking her if it was Kakashi. Akimoto looked over curiously, only for her a grin to cross her face. "Yep that's Kakashi alright, I had no idea he was going to dress up" She said with a giggle.

"Hey Kakashi!!" She called out, waving her hand back and forth. Kakashi blinked and looked over at her, a small smile crossing his face before he headed over to her and Haku. "Hello Haku, Hello Akimoto" He greeted. Akimoto simply grinned at him "Have you had any luck finding Jaden??" She asked curiously. Kakashi looked at the girl sadly before shaking his head. Akimoto frowned and took the man's hand. She then gave it a gentle squeeze and smiled at him. "We'll find her!! Don't you worry!!" She said happily.

The ƒυтυяє that we hold is ѕσ υη¢ℓєαя
                                But I'm not
                                α ℓ ι ν є until you ¢αℓℓ and I'll bet the
                                σ∂∂ѕ
                                against it all, save your α∂νι¢є
                                'cause I won't hear, you might
                                вє яιgнт but I don't care
                                There's a million reason ωну I should give ( уσυ υρ )
                                But the н є α я т wants what it ωαηтѕ

[ ร t ค t ย ร ]
                                        ¢σмραηу :: Haku, Akimoto, Anko ║ ℓσ¢αтιση :: Konoha Streets ⊁
                                        α¢тινιту :: Whispering to Anko ║ ƒєєℓιηg :: Nervous ⊁
                                        ρσωєя ℓєνєℓ :: 100% ⊁

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"Did you say you were looking for Jaden...?" Gai asked, appearing beside Akimoto and Haku. He grinned at Kakashi. Haku instantly noticed the woman standing beside him, and suddenly felt repulsed. She was almost the splitting image of Gai, with earrings, and makeup caked on her face. She smiled a bit.
                                              "Oh Migy! Are these your friends?"
                                              "Yes Ma, This is Kakashi - the one I told you about... and these.... are... uhhhh..."
                                              "My name is Haku, and this is my girlfriend Akimoto." Haku stepped in, smiling at the woman. He tried to suppress a laugh - she looked so similar to Gai, that they could easily be confused.
                                              "Yes, Akimoto and Haku. Close personal friends of mine." He smiled. "This is my mother, she's come to Konoha today especially for the festival! doesn't she look amazing?" He cleared his throat, and turned back to Kakashi. "Jaden's here, she's with her date, See?" He pointed down the road, where the pair could easily be seen, trying their best not to look at each other.
                                              "We'll arent they sweet together..." Gai's mother smiled, watching them.
                                              "Isn't it wonderful? I spent all afternoon pairing those two up together"
                                              "You did what...?" Haku whispered. He glanced at Akimoto, knowing something wasnt right here.

--

Anko smiled in return, blushing. She stepped outside, locking the door to her apartment behind her.
                                              "C... Come on, we're missing the fun" She whispered, biting her lip a bit. She began making her way into the streets, her hand accidently brushing past Irukas. "I'm... I'm sorry" She blushed, taking a step away from him.
User ImageUser Image
shadowreaper1998THIS TIME I MIGHT DISAPPEARreaperTHIS TIME I MIGHT DISAPPEAR

reaper 'CAUSE ◣THE ) WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

reaper{ ┉↷ MIGHT DO ME IN ) ≯ ° IT'S ALRIGHT 'CAUSE...

Both Akimoto and Kakashi turned around curiously when Gai spoke up, asking them if they were looking for Jaden. Kakashi let out a chuckle and smiled when he saw who Gai's date was. It was just like him to bring his mother to the Valentines day festival. Akimoto on the other hand, gave both Gai and his mother a gentle smile, and once Haku and Gai were done their introductions. She spoke up. "You brought your mother to the Valentines festival?? That's so sweet of you" She then grabbed two stickers off her roll and placed them on each of their shirts. "Here!! Both you have a sticker!!" She said with a giggle.

However, the sweet moment was soon lost, because after the sticker giving. Gai pointed out where Jaden was. Akimoto's face paled, while Kakashi became enraged.

"You did what?!" Akimoto said in horror.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Kakashi growled. Causing Akimoto to yelp and cling to Haku. Kakashi shot Gai a death glare. "Are you insane?! Do you have any idea who that man is?!"

gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

"Right" Iruka said shyly, rubbing the back of his head. It wasn't long before the two of them were out in the streets and a smile crossed Iruka's face. He was happy that Anko had agreed to come to the festival with him tonight. It was while they were walking that Anko's hand brushed against his. This caused a light blush to cross his cheeks. Anko apologized, but Iruka simply gave her a smile "It's alright Anko" He said softly.
                                                  shadowreaper1998nostealingplzzzzzzzzz▫▫▫▫▫ ( I'm with friends )

┉┉ 'CAUSE I'M GIVING UP AGAIN

xxxxxxxxxI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOSTreaperI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOST
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOSTreaperI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOST

[ ❀ ร t ค t ย ร ❀ ]
                                                  ¢σмραηу :: Haku, Kakashi, Gai, Gai's mother ║ ℓσ¢αтιση :: Konoha Streets
                                                  α¢тινιту :: Clinging to Hakuƒєєℓιηg :: Scared
                                                  ρσωєя ℓєνєℓ :: 100%

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Haku wrapped his arm around akimoto as she clung to him, startled by Kakashi’s outburst.
                                              “Of course I do” Gai chuckled. “He’s the man of Jaden’s dreams”
                                              “... What...?” Haku whispered, frowning. Zabuza...? Really...?
                                              “Lee told me he overheard Anko and Jaden discussing it at the Ramen bar this afternoon” Gai continued to grin as he watched the awkward pair draw nearer. “A job well done, if you ask me.”
                                              “Gai... No...” Haku whispered. He shook his head, and glanced toward Kakashi who was barely keeping it together. “Jaden and Zabuza hate each other. I’m actually amazed she’s not trying to kill him right now.”
                                              “Well, sometimes, its the ones who hate each other that fall in love the hardest” Gai smiled.
                                              “He’s right your know” His mother chuckled, smiling at the sticker. “Its how I met Migy’s father!”

--

Anko smiled, and glanced around at the stalls.
                                              “Hey look!” She grinned, spotting one down the end of the street. “Fresh made dango!” She giggled and took Irukas hand, dragging him toward the stall.

--

Jaden looked around, a little bored with the flashing lights of the festival. Not realising she was within the other groups sight, She paused and tured to Zabuza.
                                              “Look... this is great and all...” She started, looking up at him. “But... Its not right. And between you and me... this is getting boring and rather.... well... ‘in your face.’”
                                              “I agree.” Zabuza sighed, his hands still firmly in his pockets.
                                              “I’m just gonna go home. Its been... interesting.” She smiled a little, before standing on her toes and planting a gentle kiss on the mans cheek. “Happy Valentine’s day, Zabuza. I hope its not too hard on you” She flashed him a small smile, and began to make her way home.
User ImageUser Image
                          ѕιℓєηтBLACK ORDER
                          Jσυηιη
                          EXORCISTкιℓℓєя

You got me ѕ ι ρ ρ ι η' on something ι ¢αη'т ¢σмραяє to nothing
                  I've ever ( кησωη ) I'm hoping that after this ƒєνєя ι'ℓℓ ѕυяνινє
                  I know I'm
                  α¢тιηg a bit crazy ѕтяυηg συт a little bit hazy
                  Hand over н є α я т I'm praying That I'm gσηηα make it out ( α ℓ ι ν є )
                  The bed's getting ( ¢σℓ∂ ) and you're not н є я є

Man of... was Gai really that clueless?! Kakashi continued to glare at him. "How can you be that clueless Gai?! You should know exactly who he is just from looking at him!!" Kakashi growled.

Akimoto let out a groan and buried her head into Haku's chest. Why??... Why was this happening??... The two of them disliked each other, she was unsure how Gai even managed to hook them up in the first place...

Gai soon stated that it was sometimes who hate each other that fall in love the hardest and Kakashi had to hold himself back. If he didn't he would end up tackling Gai to the ground. How could be so foolish!! "Are you even listening to anything were saying?!" Kakashi growled again.

It wasn't long before Zabuza and Jaden drew near to where the five of them were standing, and when they did, Kakashi shot Zabuza a death glare. It was while he was doing so, that he witnessed something that broke his heart in two. Jaden kissed Zabuza on the cheek. D-Did this mean that she actually liked him??... Kakashi was unsure what to make of this, but what he did know was that he felt hurt.

Lee whom had witnessed the kiss, ran over to Gai with a big grin on his face. "Gai-sensei!!" We did it!!" He said, flashing his sensei a thumbs up.

Kakashi glared at Lee before turning around and beginning to walk away, or at least he had tried. He hadn't gotten far before someone grabbed him by the hand. Kakashi curiously turned around, only to see that it was Akimoto, with a... scowl on her face??

"Oh no you don't!!" Akimoto said with a frown before dragging Kakashi over to where Jaden was. Kakashi didn't even get a chance to react to what was going on before Akimoto shoved him towards Jaden, causing him to fall on top of her. His face turned a deep shade of red and he started down at her, roses still in his hand.

"KISS DAMMIT!!" Akimoto screamed.

The ƒυтυяє that we hold is ѕσ υη¢ℓєαя
                                But I'm not
                                α ℓ ι ν є until you ¢αℓℓ and I'll bet the
                                σ∂∂ѕ
                                against it all, save your α∂νι¢є
                                'cause I won't hear, you might
                                вє яιgнт but I don't care
                                There's a million reason ωну I should give ( уσυ υρ )
                                But the н є α я т wants what it ωαηтѕ

[ ร t ค t ย ร ]
                                        ¢σмραηу :: Haku, Akimoto, Anko ║ ℓσ¢αтιση :: Konoha Streets ⊁
                                        α¢тινιту :: Whispering to Anko ║ ƒєєℓιηg :: Nervous ⊁
                                        ρσωєя ℓєνєℓ :: 100% ⊁

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"Clueless...?" Gai asked, confused. He glanced over at Zabuza. "Should I know? He doesn't look familiar to me..." He frowned, studying Zabuza for any hint on who the man could be as his student came running up to him. "Lee! Have we encountered this man before today...? Kakashi might be on to something..."

Haku could only watch as the following events occurred before him, as Akimoto took Kakashi by the hand, and shoved him harshly toward the surprised Jaden. She let out a small yelp as she was knocked to the ground, Kakashi's weight keeping her pinned where she was. She felt her cheeks blushing a bright shade of red as she looked up at him, wide eyed. Akimoto's demand didn't help her situation at all.

Unable to move, Jaden simply stared at Kakashi, a bright blush crossing her cheeks. What was going on...?
User ImageUser Image

reaper 'CAUSE ◣THE ) WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

reaper{ ┉↷ MIGHT DO ME IN ) ≯ ° IT'S ALRIGHT 'CAUSE...

Lee put his hand on his chin, studying the man. Gai-sensei had asked him if they had encounter him before, and Lee was trying to figure out if this was the case. "Hmm" Lee mused "Well he does like quite familiar Gai-sensei, but I'm not quite sure who he is" Could it be possible that they knew him from somewhere?? Kakashi-sensei seemed pretty angry about it, but why??

Kakashi felt his heart racing in his chest now they he was on top of Jaden. He face was still red as beet. At this point he was unsure what to do. Akimoto screamed at them to kiss each other, something Kakashi wanted to do, very baldy, but at the same time, he feared if he did, he would make Jaden uncomfortable. He didn't want that, the situation was probably already awkward enough for her as it was... Perhaps... perhaps if he just kept looking at her... then maybe he would see a sign... know if this was okay with her or not...

Akimoto put her hands on her hips glaring at the two of them. "What are you waiting for!!" She said, flailing her arms all around. "KISSSSS!!!" This had gone on for two long, she was determined to get the two of them together, even if it killed her. Though on the outside her actions seemed brash and hyper, her real reasoning for it was she wanted Kakashi and Jaden to be happy. They had done so much for her, the least she could do is help them out too.

Iruka let out a laugh as Anko pulled him towards the dango stall. They hadn't at the festival that long, but it seemed as they were already enjoying themselves. Iruka was happy for this, he was also happy he had made the decisions to go with Anko, the night had just started and he already knew it was going to be worth it.

A smile crossed Yuuna's face as she looked at the various stalls around her. "So this is Konaha" She said softly to herself. It was nice to take a break for once, to enjoy herself. It seemed in the ninja life there was no rest, especially in her line of work. So she cherished moments like these.

┉┉ 'CAUSE I'M GIVING UP AGAIN

xxxxxxxxxI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOSTreaperI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOST
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOSTreaperI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOST

[ ❀ ร t ค t ย ร ❀ ]
                                                  ¢σмραηу :: Haku, Kakashi, Gai, Gai's mother, Lee, Jaden, Zabuza ║ ℓσ¢αтιση :: Konoha Streets
                                                  α¢тινιту :: Flailing arms and screamingƒєєℓιηg :: Annoyed
                                                  ρσωєя ℓєνєℓ :: 100%

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"Is he a store owner?" Gai questioned. "Perhaps an artist? Or a famous musician?" He shrugged abit, turning his attention away from Zabuza to see the events unfolding between Kakashi and Jaden.
                                              "Hey Kakashi! He's a musician isn't he!!" Gai asked, oblivious to the situation the two were in.

Jaden looked up at Kakashi, noticing he was slightly distracted by both Aki and Gai's outbursts. She gently pulled herself out from underneath him, still blushing furiously.
                                              "I uh...." She whispered, pulling herself from the ground. "I have to..." Have to what? go? Again? Was that her excuse for everything? She frowned, looking down nervously, rubbing her elbow. "I..." What could she say? What would get her out of this...? "I... I'll see you later." She whispered, turning her back to leave.
                                              Her mind was racing, all she could think about was him. He hadn't made a move... either to get off her, or to kiss her like Akimoto had demanded - and it made her feel more than a little insecure.
                                              She crossed her arms over her chest, feeling a cold breeze pass her by, causing her to shiver a bit. She glanced over her shoulder down the way she had come, and sighed. Once she got home, everything would be fine... she could drown out the world with music and then... well... who knows what.

---

Anko smiled, her eyes wide as she looked around at the variety of Dango before her. She wanted to try every single one - but she didn't want to make a fool of herself in front of Iruka. Biting her lip, she looked over at him.
                                              "Do you... even like Dango...?" She asked him quietly, taking a step away from the stall. She didn't want to make him do anything he didn't want to...
                                              She looked up, the sound of someone screaming "KISSSSS!!" Echoed down the streets, causing Anko to blush like crazy... Who was yelling...? And who to?

---

Zabuza sighed. What a night this was going to be. He didn't care much for what was going on with Jaden and Kakashi, and Akimoto's yelling wasn't helping him much. He began to walk in the opposite direction towards the gates - perhaps he'd find something more interesting to do elsewhere...
                                              He paused as he spotted a young woman walking the streets. Normally, He wouldn't care much for strangers, but this woman, He knew her from somewhere. The way she walked, the colour of her hair... if only he could get a closer look. He watched her for a moment, wondering just where he had seen her before...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff