Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
                          ѕιℓєηтBLACK ORDER
                          Jσυηιη
                          EXORCISTкιℓℓєя

You got me ѕ ι ρ ρ ι η' on something ι ¢αη'т ¢σмραяє to nothing
                  I've ever ( кησωη ) I'm hoping that after this ƒєνєя ι'ℓℓ ѕυяνινє
                  I know I'm
                  α¢тιηg a bit crazy ѕтяυηg συт a little bit hazy
                  Hand over н є α я т I'm praying That I'm gσηηα make it out ( α ℓ ι ν є )
                  The bed's getting ( ¢σℓ∂ ) and you're not н є я є

Akimoto turned away from the flowers she was looking at, when Haku asked her if she could help Kakashi find some flowers for Jaden. Akimoto nodded and smiled before walking over and taking the older man by the hand. Kakashi didn't object, he just smiled and let Akimoto lead him. Akimoto searched the shop up and down, if she was going to help him find some flowers for Jaden, then they had to be perfect. It was in that moment that she spotted some roses. They were the last ones there. Most girls loved roses and Akimoto had no doubt Jaden loved them too. This was perfect!! She let go of Kakashi's hand before running over and grabbing them and then running back and placing them in his hands. "Here!!" She said with a huge grin on her face. "Get her these!!"

A soft smile crossed Kakashi's face when Akimoto handed him the roses. They would be perfect. He probably would have missed them had it not been for her. They were the last ones after all. "Thanks" He said with another smile before heading over the the register. "You're welcome" Akimoto answered happily as she skipped along behind him. By the time they had gotten to the register, Haku had already paid for his flowers and was waiting for them to finish up. It was at the moment that Ino also took her turn on the cash register. A warm smile spread across Kakashi's face, much to Akimoto's curiosity. "Hello Ino" He greeted. "I can see you've had a lot of businesses today" He chuckled "Most of the flowers are gone" With that he set down the flowers on the counter, awaiting Ino to ask him what wrapping and ribbon he would like so that he could pay for them.

It hadn't been long before the three of them had finished their meals. Jaden was the first to leave, threatening them, saying that they didn't want to know what happened if either them showed up at her door with a date for her. Then she was gone. Anko turned him, saying that she kind of did want to know. Iruka was just about to open his mouth to say something, but then she said that Jaden was right and they couldn't just got picking up people and expect her to like them. At this Iruka was relived. It meant Anko wasn't going to try and he didn't want her to either, Jaden had a really bad temper at times, Iruka knew her threat was not empty words. Anko then spoke up again, saying it would be funny if Gai showed up at Jaden's door with someone. Iruka couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "Knowing him he probably will"

For a moment things were quiet and Iruka looked down at the chocolate covered dango he had hid on the ground under his seat. It was now or never... He took a deep breath, and was just about to talk, when Anko suggested that they go find Gai. Now was his chance!! All he had to do was stop her. He grabbed the dango from under the seat, hiding it behind his back, before tapping Anko on the shoulder and handing her the chocolate covered dango. "Happy Valentines Day" he said with a smile, his cheeks a deep shade of red.

Lee's eyes shimmered when Gai gave him a thumbs up. He knew that sign anywhere. It meant he had made Gai-sensei proud!! Gai then congratulated him, telling him that he had done well and that with his keen senses and Lee's skill combined they could not go wrong. At this Lee began to grin even wider, he was grinning so wide now that his cheeks began to hurt.

"Now we just need to get him and Jaden together! Come on, Lee!!"

"Aye Aye Gai-sensei!!" Lee said saluting him before jumping down from the rooftop and landing beside him. The man whom they had been stalking was obviously annoyed, but it didn't seem to phase either of them. Gai then told him that he had been chosen by one of this town's most beautiful women to accompany her to the festival tonight and asked him if he accepted. The man simply stared at them like they were crazy, but Lee kept on grinning. "It's Valentines Day!!" He said in a chipper voice. "No one wants to be alone on Valentines Day!!"

The ƒυтυяє that we hold is ѕσ υη¢ℓєαя
                                But I'm not
                                α ℓ ι ν є until you ¢αℓℓ and I'll bet the
                                σ∂∂ѕ
                                against it all, save your α∂νι¢є
                                'cause I won't hear, you might
                                вє яιgнт but I don't care
                                There's a million reason ωну I should give ( уσυ υρ )
                                But the н є α я т wants what it ωαηтѕ

[ ร t ค t ย ร ]
                                        ¢σмραηу :: Haku, Akimoto, Ino║ ℓσ¢αтιση :: The Flower Shop ⊁
                                        α¢тινιту :: Buying Flowers ║ ƒєєℓιηg :: Happy ⊁
                                        ρσωєя ℓєνєℓ :: 100% ⊁

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Ino smiled as she curiously accepted the flowers. She showed Kakashi a selection of ribbons and wraps for him to choose from. Before she could stop herself, she asked her next question, knowing it really was none of her business.
                                              "Who's the lucky girl?" She asked. She'd been asking the same question all day, hearing peoples stories about how they'd met their loved ones. Some of the women in this town were very lucky. However she did not feel the same about asking those she knew. She felt like it was an invasion of their privacy - but now the damage was done. It was up to Kakashi if he wanted to tell her about his 'date' or not. "Are you going to the festival tonight?" This way, if he didn't want to tell her, She could find out in her own way. Kakashi had been single on Valentine's day every year up until this point - so naturally, to Ino - This was something huge.

Haku smiled, holding the flowers behind his back as he watched Kakashi place the roses on the counter. He chuckled to himself as he approached her.
                                              "You've made a good selection." He smiled, continuing to hold the flowers out of sight. "I believe she will love those."

heart heart heart heart heart heart

Anko looked back at Iruka, surprised at the gesture. She slowly accepted the dango, noting the red shade to his cheeks.
                                              "Iruka..." She whispered. "These are expensive..." She looked up at him as a smile crossed her face. "thanks." She felt herself blushing a bit too. But why had he done it? Did he feel that way about her or was he just being polite..? Hell, he could have even been feeling sorry for her! She continued to smile anyway. "Thank you, Iruka. Happy Valentine's Day."

heart heart heart heart heart heart

Zabuza groaned. He knew it had to be about something like that. The fact they were trying to set someone up with him pointed to the fact that this woman might truely be desperate.
                                              "Maybe some people do." Zabuza growled, turning his back. "Leave me alone."
                                              Gai frowned at the man.
                                              "Plan B, Lee." He whispered to his student before darting forward in front of the larger man. "Rumour has it, this female friend of ours is into the whole mysterious mask thing, she likes them tall and strong - she's a feisty one, a hell of a fighter and beauty of a goddess! I would be taking her myself, but you know, I already have myself a lovely woman to go with."
                                              "Not interested."
                                              "Come on, You'll like her! And I just know a big handsome stud like yourself will just sweep her off her feet." He gave Zabuza a light punch in the shoulder, which resulted in the man swinging his own fist into Gai's face and sending him flying into a wall.
User ImageUser Image
shadowreaper1998THIS TIME I MIGHT DISAPPEARreaperTHIS TIME I MIGHT DISAPPEAR

reaper 'CAUSE ◣THE ) WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

reaper{ ┉↷ MIGHT DO ME IN ) ≯ ° IT'S ALRIGHT 'CAUSE...

When Ino showed him the selection of ribbons and wraps Kakashi chose white wrapping with a red ribbon. He had been about to pay for them when Ino asked him who the lucky girl was. At this, a blush crossed his cheeks. If he were to tell her, he knew Ino wouldn't believe him. Not many people knew that he and Jaden were on good terms now. However, he couldn't just leave her question unanswered, so he answered her with, "Well, she's very beautiful and I've been in love with her for a very long time now" At this his cheeks grew even redder. Ino then asked him if he was going to the festival tonight and Kakashi nodded. "Yes I am" He said with a smile.

Akimoto smiled as Kakashi conversed with the girl at the counter. He seemed to know her from somewhere. She was curious how he knew her, but didn't say anything, feeling as if it was not her place to do so. Haku then approached her. He told her that she made a good selection and believed Jaden would love the flowers. Akimoto grinned widely at him, only to notice he was hiding something behind his back. At this she grinned even wider, letting out a giggle and attempting to peek at what it was he was hiding.

Iruka rubbed the back of his head shyly when Anko commented on the fact the dango were expensive. "I know" He said softly "But I figured you would like them. I know you love dango" He watched her smile at him as she thanked him, noticing a blush cross her cheeks as well, which caused him to blush even harder. She then wished him happy Valentines day and he smiled even more. For a moment there was silence, and the two just smiled at eachother. Well... might as well ask her out to the festival tonight while was at it. "Hey Anko??" He said rubbing the back of his head shyly again. "Did you happen to have a date for tonight??"

Lee frowned when the man told him that he wanted to left alone. On Valentines Day?? But why?? Most people without a date on Valentines felt lonely and would jump at the chance. Gai-sensei then whispered to him that it was time for plan B and a grin returned to Lee's face. He watched as Gai-sensei darted in front of the man, telling him what kind of guy Jaden was interested in, and that he fit the description. However, he said he wasn't interested. Once again Lee frowned, Gai-sensei tried once more to convince him, giving him a playful punch in the shoulder, only for the man to swing around, punch Gai-sensei in the face and sending him flying into a wall. Lee let out a gasp "GAI-SENSEI!!" He screamed as he ran up to the man and helped him to his feet. "Are you alright?!"

Once he knew Gai-sensei was alright, Lee turned his head and glared at the man. How dare he hurt Gai-sensei like that!! He was just about to go and give him a piece of his mind, when out of the corner of his eye, he saw a look of pure defeat on Gai-sensei's face. It tugged at his heart strings and Lee let his anger go. Gai-sensei wanted to help Jaden, and it wouldn't be much of a help if Lee were to make enemies with the guy that she liked. If Gai-sensei couldn't convince him, then perhaps he could. Lee wasn't about let Gai-sensei become crushed, no he was going to convince this guy to go out with Jaden, even if it killed him!! He ran up to the man, giving him puppy dog eyes. "Please" He begged. "It would mean a lot to this woman if you went with her to the festival tonight." He then pulled out another green jump suit like him and Gai's, seemly out of thin air. "I'll even give you this jumpsuit" He said with a grin.
                                                  shadowreaper1998nostealingplzzzzzzzzz▫▫▫▫▫ ( I'm with friends )

┉┉ 'CAUSE I'M GIVING UP AGAIN

xxxxxxxxxI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOSTreaperI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOST
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOSTreaperI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOST

[ ❀ ร t ค t ย ร ❀ ]
                                                  ¢σмραηу :: Haku, Kakashi ║ ℓσ¢αтιση :: Flower Shop
                                                  α¢тινιту :: Trying to peek at what Haku is hiding. ║ ƒєєℓιηg :: Happy
                                                  ρσωєя ℓєνєℓ :: 100%

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"She sounds amazing" Ino smiled, wrapping the flowers together. She accepted Kakashi's payment, and smiled to herself as she put it through the register. She could feel it bubbling inside her - She had to tell someone. And tonight, She would find Kakashi just to see who his lucky date was... "I'll see you three at the festival tonight" She grinned.
                                              "Have you asked her yet...?" Haku asked, smirking a bit as he turned so Aki couldn't see the flowers. Of course he hadn't. Haku knew that. He continued to smile at the man, subtly pushing him towards making his move. "If not, I suggest you do it soon. She might not be single for much longer."

--

Anko blushed as she began to walk with Iruka, looking at the Dango in her hands.
                                              "I... I don't." she whispered, her heart beating hard in her chest. "I... I told Jaden I was going to ask this guy... but... there was never a guy... well... there was but he rejected me a long time ago. Said I was too headstrong or something stupid." She shrugged as she laughed nervously. "What about you...? You got someone or you going it alone....?"

--

Zabuza was ready to hit the small boy as well. However, that look he gave... just made him melt inside. He seemed to care for this woman a lot - and obviously, whoever it was had sights on him too since he had entered Konoha. He didn't know how to respond as the boy pulled out a green shrivelled jumpsuit, allowing it to wave in the air between them. Was this supposed to be a bargaining point...?
                                              The man sighed. What harm could there be in meeting with this person? It would give him something to tonight while Haku and Akimoto enjoyed the festival. He rolled his eyes a bit.
                                              "Tell you what, Kid." He frowned. "So long as you keep that thing away from me, I'll do it."
                                              "EXCELENT!!" Gai Grinned, appearing on Zabuzas side, seemingly uninjured as he gave the thumbs up. Zabuza frowned - what was with these two...? "We'll send her to the tea shop around four - so the two of you can get acquainted! You won't regret this - and wear something nice - The jumpsuit is a definite hit with the ladies - just saying."
User ImageUser Image
                          ѕιℓєηтBLACK ORDER
                          Jσυηιη
                          EXORCISTкιℓℓєя

I know I'm

Kakashi blushed even more when Ino said that she sounded amazing. "She is amazing" He answered with a smile. Ino then grinned, telling him, Akimoto and Haku that she would see them at the festival tonight. Kakashi nodded, and paid for his roses before picking them up. Haku then approached him, asking if he had asked Jaden yet. Kakashi blushed even more. "No" He said quietly "Not yet" Haku then suggested he do so as soon as possible because she might not be single for much longer. Kakashi let out a sigh. "You're right" He said softly "But what I am supposed to do if she keeps running away from me??"

Akimoto had been so close to seeing what Haku was hiding, when he smirked and moved. His playful smirk made Akimoto feel giddy inside and she smirked back attempting to take another peek. However, her second attempt failed also. Dang Haku was good!! She looked down at the roll of stickers in her hand only to realize that she hadn't given him some yet. A frown crossed her lips and she peeled of two, before sticking one on one cheek, and one on the other. Satisfied, she smiled before kissing him on the cheek. "Stickers for my bunny!!~" She said with a giggle before hopping over to the counter. She grinned at the girl whom Kakashi had addressed as Ino. "Here!!" She said taking of sticker of the roll and sticking it on her hand "Have a sticker!!"

Iruka frowned when Anko told him that she had no date for tonight. She sounded so sad... she went on to explain how someone rejected her a long time ago, and Iruka frowned even more. "Who was it that rejected you??" He whispered softly, only for his face to turn red when he realized what he said. "I-I mean you don't have to tell me unless you comfortable doing so" He looked away shyly for a moment, only to look back when Anko asked if he had a date tonight. "No" he said, a slight sadness in his voice. "I don't" Once again he began to rub the back of his head shyly. "But... we could always go to together if you wanted... then neither of us has to be alone..."

A huge grin spread across Lee's face when the man agreed to go to the festival with Jaden. He did it!! He actually did it!! He managed convince him to go!! He had helped Gai-sensei achieve his goal!! He couldn't be happier right now!! Lee watched as Gai-sensei appeared beside the man and gave him a thumbs up. Gai-sensei looked so happy, he couldn't help but grin even more. Gai-sensei then went on to explain how they would to the tea shop around four so that the two of them could meet, how the man wouldn't regret this and he should wear something nice. Lee just kept on grinning. He was so glad he could help Gai-sensei out.

But I'm not
                                σ∂∂ѕ

[ ร t ค t ย ร ]
                                        ¢σмραηу :: Haku, Akimoto, Ino ║ ℓσ¢αтιση :: The Flower Shop ⊁
                                        α¢тινιту :: Asking Haku for advice. ║ ƒєєℓιηg :: Worried ⊁

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Haku chuckled as Akimoto stuck a couple of stickers to his face. He watched as she headed over to Ino.
                                              "She's running away from you...?" Haku asked. " I thought it was a little odd how fast she took off earlier... Perhaps Akimoto and I should speak with her. I'm sure she has her reasons." He glanced back at Akimoto. "Akimoto, We should go and find her" He smiled. "Where do you think she would be, Kakashi sensei?"

"Iruka Umino..." Anko started, pausing to face him. Her expression remained serious as she watched him blush. "Did you just ask me out on a date...?" A smile pulled at her lips as she felt herself blushing too. "Of course I'll go with you" She gave him a playful punch in the shoulder before she turned to walk again. "It's not important who it was. We're not on bad terms or anything. I just... I don't know."

Zabuza said nothing as he strode off, leaving the two strange ninja alone. His mind was suddenly buzzing, Who was this woman so keen on seeing him? What the hell was he supposed to do...? He'd never dated a woman before...

Gai turned to Lee, continuing to grin.
                                              "Well done, Lee! Plan B went off without a problem!! I'm so proud of you!! Now, we just need to find Jaden and tell her to go to the tea shop - and make sure the two of them end up together - A perfect match!!"
User ImageUser Image

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"She's running away from you...?"

Kakashi frowned and nodded. "I'm not sure why either..." He said softly. "As far as I know I haven't done anything to upset her... I hope she's not mad at me again..." At this a look of sadness crossed his face. The last thing he wanted was to be on bad terms with Jaden again... he had just gotten her back... Haku then suggested that he and Akimoto go and talk to her, and this caused a smile to cross Kakashi's face."Thank you Haku" He said, smiling even more. "That means a lot to me." Back when they had first fought Haku and Zabuza on the bridge. Kakashi had not expected he would end seeing the boy again, even more so that the boy would want to help him, but ti seemed like fate had it's own ideas. He watched as Haku informed Akimoto where they were going before turning to him again and asking where Jaden would be. Kakashi thought for a moment before answering. "Most likely at her apartment" He said.

When Haku suggested that they should go find Jaden, Akimoto nodded and moved away from the counter. She then skipped over to Haku and Kakashi, listening carefully to what they had to say. While she did, she attempted to sneak another peek at what Haku was hiding behind his back. She was determined to find out one way or another. She was extremely curious. Not only that but it was fun to attempt to do so. To see if she could manage to sneak past Haku and find out what it was. It was almost like a game the two of them were playing with eachother.

Iruka felt his face go even redder when Anko said his name. For a moment he had worried that he had upset her, but then she asked him if he had just asked her on a date. Iruka rubbed the back of his head once more and chuckled nervously. "I guess did" he said shyly, only to receive a playful punch in the shoulder and for Anko to tell him that "Of course she would go with him." At this Iruka's eyes lit up. She said yes!! She actually said yes!! He couldn't be happier. Anko then finished up by telling him that it wasn't important who it was that turned her down. Iruka frowned a tiny bit, but he wouldn't force her to tell if she didn't want to.

Lee could feel tears of joy slip down his cheeks when Gai told him that he was proud of him. All they had to do now was find Jaden and bring her to the tea shop and everything would be worked out. "Gai-sensei" Lee said, as more tears slipped down his cheek before hugging the man and sobbing tears of happiness.

xxxxxxxxxI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOSTreaperI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOST
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOSTreaperI'M FEELING LIKE A GHOST, IT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOST

[ ❀ ร t ค t ย ร ❀ ]
                                                  ¢σмραηу :: Haku, Kakashi ║ ℓσ¢αтιση :: Flower Shop
                                                  α¢тινιту :: Trying to peek at what Haku is hiding again. ║ ƒєєℓιηg :: Happy

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"Would you mind showing us where that is?" Haku smiled, turning his back away from Akimoto once more. He wasn't sure how much longer he could keep their little game up. "This is the first time we've visited Konoha, We still don't know where everything is"

Anko could feel herself getting excited.
                                              "I suppose you have things to do, Iruka." She whispered, turning to him once more. "You know where I live, Right? You could come pick me up after you finish at the academy... We could go get something to eat before the festival tonight..."

"LEE!!!" Gai cried out in return, hugging the boy tightly. Zabuza looked back at the two, now completely confused. A sunset...? in the middle of the day...? Right here...?
                                              "Okay." He whispered, shaking his head. "I've been out in the sun too long." He turned, and took off, looking for a shady place to waste some time training on his own.

Jaden sighed, sitting in her apartment as she finished off her report. It wasn't well written, it never was. But Tsunade never complained unless it wasn't done, so what did it matter? She sighed a bit, rising from her chair as she read over it once more.
                                              "It'll do." She whispered, heading for the door of her apartment.
User ImageUser Image
                          ѕιℓєηтBLACK ORDER
                          Jσυηιη
                          EXORCISTкιℓℓєя

I know I'm

Kakashi smiled and nodded when Haku asked if he could show them where Jaden's apartment was. "Of course" He said, as he exited the flower shop. Roses in hand, he made sure the two were following him before he headed out into the streets and into the direction of Jaden's apartment.

Akimoto followed Kakashi outside the flower shop with a smile, she was still quite curious what it was that Haku was hiding behind his back, but perhaps now that they were outside, he would finally show her. He'd been good at hiding it this long, Akimoto wondered how long he would keep it up.

When Anko said that she supposed he had things to do. Iruka nodded. "The kids at the academy need me" He said softly, blushing before rubbing the back of his head. Anko then asked if he knew where she lived, suggesting that he could come pick her up after he was done teaching, and then they could go grab a bite to eat before the festival. At this Iruka grinned. "Sounds like a plan" He said, feeling excitement build up within him.

"GAI-SENSEI!!" Lee cried back, hugging him just as tightly a sunset began to form around them as the had their moment of manly feels hug. Neither of them seemed to pay mind to the confused look on Zabuza's face nor did they seem to see him walk away.

But I'm not
                                σ∂∂ѕ

[ ร t ค t ย ร ]
                                        ¢σмραηу :: Haku, Akimoto ║ ℓσ¢αтιση :: Konoha Streets ⊁
                                        α¢тινιту :: Showing Akimoto and Haku where Jaden's apartment is. ║ ƒєєℓιηg :: Happy ⊁

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Haku chuckled as they followed Kakashi, keeping the flowers well out of Akimoto’s sight. As they walked, he slowly slipped his way behind her, slipping his arm around her waist as he appeared on her othersider, the flowers in his hand before her.
                                              “Happy Valentine’s day” He smiled, giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

A smile crossed Ankos lips as she watched him.
                                              “I guess I’ll see you tonight then, Iruka” She giggled before turning and walking away. She made her towards Jaden’s apartment, catching the brunette as she was leaving. “Jayjay! How goes the man hunt?”
                                              “There is no ‘man hunt’, Anko.” She whispered, continuing to make her way into the street as Anko fell into step beside her. “I’m going to turn in my report and that’s that.” She looked up, spotting a familiar group heading toward them. She suddenly felt short of breath as her eyes fell on the silver haired jonin. “I... I have to go. I’m late.” She grinned nervously at Anko. “We’ll talk later.” Quickly, she took off once more.
                                              “JADEN!!!” Akno turned her focus to the group ahead of her, glancing at Kakashi. A tall man... a mask...? Could it be him...?

“Jaden!!” The brunette skidded to a halt in front of the hokages mansion as she found her path blocked by two ninja in matching green jumpsuits. “Just the ninja I was looking for. Wondering if you can do me a favour this afternoon.”
                                              “I don’t know if...”
                                              “Great! Meet me at the tea shop around four!” Without waiting for a reply, Gai took off with Lee, leaving Jaden standing on the stairs alone and very confused.
User ImageUser Image

Akimoto continued to follow behind Kakashi, walking along happily. It was while she was doing so, that she felt Haku slip his hand around her waist, causing her cheeks to turn a shade of red. Then, the next thing she knew, he had handed the flowers to her, wishing her a happy Valentines day before planting a kiss on her cheek. This caused Akimoto to blush even more, and she looked down at the flowers in her hand, eyes glistening. They looked exactly like the flowers in their field!! "Haku I love them!!" She said happily before placing a gentle kiss on his cheek as well.

Kakashi smiled as he watched Akimoto and Haku exchange the flowers. The two of them seemed so happy together... It made him wonder if he'd ever if him and Jaden could be that happy. The man let out a quiet sigh, thinking about that was probably a long shot... but at the same time, he still had hope. They had almost made it to Jaden's apartment, when Kakashi saw her and Anko conversing not that far away. She took one look at him and ran off once again, Kakashi let out another sigh, but louder this time so Akimoto and Haku could hear. "You see what I mean??" He said softly, before heading over to the very confused looking Anko.

A huge grin spread across Lee's face as he and Gai-sensei blocked Jaden's path. He could barely believe they were finally putting their plan into action!! This was so exciting!! Gai then questioned Jaden, asking her if she could do them a favor, then before giving the girl a chance to answer, he had made the plans. With that Gai-sensei had taken off and Lee followed closely behind him, grin still spread across his face. "Everything is working out perfectly Gai-sensei!!" He said excitedly.

[ ❀ ร t ค t ย ร ❀ ]
                                                  ¢σмραηу :: Haku, Kakashi ║ ℓσ¢αтιση :: Konoha Streets
                                                  α¢тινιту :: Kissing Haku's cheek. ƒєєℓιηg :: Excited

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Haku smiled - it made him happy to see Akimoto happy. But the moment was cut short as he heard Kakashi sigh. He looked up, just in time to see Jaden take off. He frowned as he watched Jaden disappear. The man was obviously hurting from what she was doing to him, but he knew there had to be some reason for it. He watched as the taller man headed over to the other ninja, who was staring at him like she just had the world figured out. She looked up at Kakashi, a large grin crossing her face.

“So Kakashi! What are you doing tonight?” She grinned, before spotting the flowers in his hand. “Who are those for...? Oh... You have plans, don’t you...” Her expression fell pretty fast... Was Kakashi already taken...? Jaden would be heartbroken... if that was who she was crushing on in the first place...

“Plans...?” Gai asked, watching from a rooftop. “Lee... It looks like my rival has a date!” He turned to his student. “It looks like tonight is going to be a complete success! Now, We just need to make sure Jaden gets to her mystery date...”
User ImageUser Image
                          ѕιℓєηтBLACK ORDER
                          Jσυηιη
                          EXORCISTкιℓℓєя

I know I'm

Kakashi approached Anko, only to blink when she grinned at him and asked him what he was doing tonight, however as quickly as the grin appeared it seemed to fall from her face when he saw the flowers in his hands. She asked who they were for, before assuming that he had plans for tonight. "Actually..." Kakashi said, he could feel his face heating up from under his mask. However, he didn't get to finish his sentence before he got the feeling that he was being watched. Quickly the man turned his head a tiny bit, only to see Gai and Lee watching him from a far. Kakashi narrowed his eyes before pulling Anko out of earshot and whispering "They're for Jaden"

A huge grin spread across Lee's face when he heard that Kakashi had plans for tonight. Gai-sensei seemed to be just as excited as he was. He stated that tonight would be a success and now all they had to do was make sure that Jaden got to her mystery date. "Aye Aye Gai-sensei" Lee said saluting him, he then grinned some more. "But first!! I'm going to tell the others of Kakashi's date!! This is big news!!" With that he gave Gai-sensei one last grin before taking off along the rooftops.

But I'm not
                                σ∂∂ѕ

[ ร t ค t ย ร ]
                                        ¢σмραηу :: Haku, Akimoto, Anko ║ ℓσ¢αтιση :: Konoha Streets ⊁
                                        α¢тινιту :: Whispering to Anko ║ ƒєєℓιηg :: Nervous ⊁

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Several hours had passed, and news of Kakashi and Jadens separate dates seemed to have spread around Konoha like wildfire.
                                              Jaden had been standing outside the tea shop for quite some time now. To her right, was Zabuza. She didn't question the mans presence, and merely kept to herself.
                                              Sighing, she fiddled with a kunai in her hand, running her fingers over the sharp edge. Where was Gai?
                                              Zabuza on the other hand, was beginning to piece it together. This woman the strange man and boy had set him up with... it had to be Jaden. She'd been standing there, glancing around for someone for quite some time now. He watched her and the kunai in her hand. There was no way she could have held feelings for him. The whole thing was just stupid.
                                              "So they got you too, Huh." He whispered gruffly, refusing to look at the brunette.
                                              "Hm...?" Jaden looked up at him, a little surprised the man was talking to her. He seemed cleaner than usual... his hair was... combed...? She squinted a little, thinking she could see what appeared to be broken comb teeth in his hair. Zabuza looked at her, catching her gaze. she gasped a little, and looked away, causing Zabuza to become more curious.
                                              "The green man, and the boy." He said simply, watching her as she glanced around for anything to focus on but him. "Did they tell you to come here?"
                                              "I uh..." Jaden looked up at Zabuza again. "Yes." She frowned as it finally clicked. "This is a set up, isn't it?"
                                              Zabuza seemed to relax, and frowned.
                                              "Yeup."

--

[b"Look at them, Lee!!" Gai grinned, watching from a small distance away.[b "Look how well they're hitting it off!! We should start our own matchmaking business - we'll be rich in no time!" He grinned to his companion, holding out a thumbs up.[b "Well done, Lee! Now, I leave you in charge of these two, make sure they stay together while I go and collect my... beautiful date!"

--

Anko smiled, checking her appearance in the mirror. she wore a golden kimono, her hair down for the first time in years. She frowned at her reflection. Kimonos were never her thing... Couldn't she just wear her overcoat or something...? She grabbed the box of chocolate dango iruka had given her, and smiled as she took a piece. Who knew the man cared about her that much...? She sat on her couch, impatiently eyeing the door, waiting for the man to show.

--

"I wonder what became of Zabuza..." Haku wondered, as he strolled over one of Konohas bridges, Akimotos hand in his. He Looked up as the moon began to break through the clouds, causing him to smile. "I'm sure he's alright, wherever he is...." He pulled Akimoto into his arms, hugging the girl from behind as he watched the moon. "Did you manage to give out all your stickers?"
User ImageUser Image

Lee grinned widely as he watched Jaden and the man they had paired with from a distance. Gai-sensei commented on how well they were hitting off, and suggested they open their own matchmaking business. At this Lee's eyes glistened. "That's a brilliant idea Gai-sensei!!" He said enthusiastically "We could bring the lonely people of Konoha together in the youthful embrace of love!!" Lee's eyes glistened even more when Gai-sensei gave him a thumbs up. He told him that he had done a good job, and it was his job to watch the two of them well he went to go get his date. "Aye Aye Gai-sensei!!" Lee said, saluting him "I'll stay right here and watch them for you!!"

A smile crossed Iruka's face as he walked up to Anko's door. He had a wonderful day today. Just like he had expected, the kids had enjoyed themselves as well. Their little Valentines party was success and he was pleased with this. He had no doubt he would run into many of his students at the festival tonight, perhaps even some of his former students as well. Once again his mind wandered to Naruto, and once again he hoped that the boy was having a good Valentines day. Raising his hand, Iruka knocked gently on Anko's door. He then stood back, waiting patiently with a smile.

Akimoto blushed and smile happily as she walked across the bridge with Haku. He then stated that he wondered what had happened to Zabuza. Akimoto frowned, it was late now and he still had'nt come back. Did he always do this?? She was unsure, Haku knew him better than she did. She looked over at Haku with a frown only to for him to pull her into a hug from behind. Akimoto blushed and rested her head against his chest. Haku then told her he was sure that Zabuza was alright wherever he was. "I hope so..." Akimoto said softly, before looking up at the moon as well. It was so beautiful... It caused a smile to cross the girl's face. Haku then asked he if she got to hand out all her stickers yet and a giggle escaped Akimoto's lips. "Not yet!! But I'm sure there will be a lot of people to give them to at the festival!!"

A soft sigh escaped Kakashi's lips as he sat on one of the park benches staring at the moon. The roses he had bought were resting in his lap, he'd been trying to find Jaden all day, but to no avail. He wondered if he'd ever even get the chance to give her these roses... had this all been for nothing?? Maybe he'd have a better chance of trying to catch up to her at the festival. With that he headed home to his apartment. It hadn't taken him long to get there and when he did, he dug around in his pocket for his key, before opening the door and then closing it back behind him. He then gently placed the roses down on one of the end tables before going to his closet and pulling out a Yukata. He wasn't usually one to dress up, but the Yukata was for epically occasions and this was a festival after all. He quickly go changed into it before grabbing the roses and heading back outside again. He locked the door behind him and then headed over to the festival.

[ ❀ ร t ค t ย ร ❀ ]
                                                  ¢σмραηу :: Haku ║ ℓσ¢αтιση :: Konoha Streets
                                                  α¢тινιту :: Resting her head on Haku's chest ƒєєℓιηg :: Worried

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces