Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Loiterer

fattiest fat cat

Within a few years I will have been at this longer than the majority have been alive >___> TERRIFYING.

If you think about it, there are probably a whole lot more people reading your thread than the number of threads you're reading, so of course there is a higher chance that good people will find you rather than the other way around. Though that creates a bit of a brain hurty paradox, since we all still need to go looking, and then you also need to factor in the fact we as humans make judgement calls, which is impossible to mathematize.

/clears throat.

We met, roleplayed together, then dated, and then he said I "deserved better" and dumped me.

Good Lord.
Thanks for sticking that reality in my face, thanks a lot.

Yeah, math. There's math involved. I don't- yeah, no. Math. I always figure the more people, the more possibility. Also, I got more shitty people than good at Solia anyway. Also also, I'm just so used to Gaia. Also also also, I'm a creature of habit.

Hahaha what a s**t line
I say that because I had that pulled on me and it was so irritating
I don't know how you took it, but in my situation it was like
OH ******** YOU WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY IT'S ME, NOT YOU AT LEAST THEN IT'S FUNNY
but it was a whole lot of s**t for a long time
/high school problems

Wheezing Werewolf

fattiest fat cat
Amadeas
User Image

I LIKE HOW YOU JUST DROP IN AND LEAVE ME GIFS AND GOOD REVIEWS. HI HOW ARE YOU WHAT'S UP.

I HAVE NOTHING INTERESTING TO SAY, BUT YOU DESERVE BUMPS, SO
User Image
HEY.

I am good. I had strawberries for lunch. That one client was like 'DO YOU HAVE TIME TO TRANSLATE ANOTHER HUGE-a** ART BOOK' and I was like yooooo, bro, I'll make time.

Also I am looking at cute dogs at animal shelters and I need to like, marry rich so I can adopt a pack of doggies. And they will all have fandom names. (Some of them do already, I saw a Bruce and a Jon Snow.)

HOW ARE YOU besides looking for arps.
MooMule4
Good Lord.
Thanks for sticking that reality in my face, thanks a lot.

Yeah, math. There's math involved. I don't- yeah, no. Math. I always figure the more people, the more possibility. Also, I got more shitty people than good at Solia anyway. Also also, I'm just so used to Gaia. Also also also, I'm a creature of habit.

Hahaha what a s**t line
I say that because I had that pulled on me and it was so irritating
I don't know how you took it, but in my situation it was like
OH ******** YOU WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY IT'S ME, NOT YOU AT LEAST THEN IT'S FUNNY
but it was a whole lot of s**t for a long time
/high school problems

YOU'RE WELCOME, YOU OLD FOGIE.

math ? ??????

i was literally like "you do not get to ******** decide what is good for me or isn't good for me but also ******** you if you wanna break up just say so i am an adult."

like what the ********. screw you, buddy.

Familiar Loiterer

fattiest fat cat

YOU'RE WELCOME, YOU OLD FOGIE.

math ? ??????

i was literally like "you do not get to ******** decide what is good for me or isn't good for me but also ******** you if you wanna break up just say so i am an adult."

like what the ********. screw you, buddy.

Space Jam was released almost twenty years ago. Let that sink in.

no
no math
no
calm down

Preach. I had a scenario where they dropped off the earth, like off skype, facebook, ******** just un-friended and s**t, during a real ******** hard time for me--taking fair weather friend to a whole new level-- and then just showed up six months or so later saying they wanted to talk
I dont know why the ******** I agreed I'm an idiot okay I admit that
and instead of explaining or apologizing for being a shitnugget and ditching me
I got the whole "I needed space and you probably don't realize it but you were mean to me oh boohoo"
like suck my d**k yo
that's not how you deal with a situation you infant you child you moron
COME ON AND SLAM
AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

guten tag, el gato in the sombrero
(i do not speak languages)
Amadeas

User Image
HEY.

I am good. I had strawberries for lunch. That one client was like 'DO YOU HAVE TIME TO TRANSLATE ANOTHER HUGE-a** ART BOOK' and I was like yooooo, bro, I'll make time.

Also I am looking at cute dogs at animal shelters and I need to like, marry rich so I can adopt a pack of doggies. And they will all have fandom names. (Some of them do already, I saw a Bruce and a Jon Snow.)

oH, YOU KNOW. DOING MY MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF HOMEWORK, DEALING WITH ANON HATE ON TUMBLR. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

you need approximately all of the dogs.
Commissar Wolfkovich

i only speak english and french. my german and spanish are frankly laughable.

MooMule4

i've... i've never seen space jam. I FEEL LIKE IT MIGHT BE AN AMERICAN THING? i don't know.

i had one string me along for a year. like yes of course i like you yup. and then one day "hey this is a picture of my bf i am taking him to my senior prom it'll be great." and then drop off the planet. one time a year or two ago i signed onto my old aim by accident and they randomly started talking to me, and as we talked, i suddenly started realizing what an utter, pretentious p***k they were. holy s**t.
fattiest fat cat

i only speak english and french. my german and spanish are frankly laughable.

my knowledge of foreign tongues mostly lies in that one cat in the hat special from a thousand years ago.

...although i would like to learn french.
then again, i probably wouldn't have much of a chance to use it.
blurgle.

Wheezing Werewolf

fattiest fat cat
Amadeas

User Image
HEY.

oH, YOU KNOW. DOING MY MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF HOMEWORK, DEALING WITH ANON HATE ON TUMBLR. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

you need approximately all of the dogs.

FATCAT, DID YOU INSULT BENDYSTRAW FLUFFYBUNS ON TUMBLR?

I do need all of the dogs. As soon as I am allowed a dog it will be so hard because I will actually need to PICK ONE ARGH.

I keep linking my friends dogs and they keep going 'Ama, that dog is a derp, don't get that dog. Ama that dog looks stupid. That one is boring. Ama, that dog looks smelly." SHUT UP CAT PEOPLE THAT DOG IS A PERFECT ANGEL I BET IT WOULD NEVER UNTANGLE EIGHT BALLS OF YARN LIKE YOUR CAT DID LAST WEEKEND.

I am one cannibalistic friend away from being Will Graham, basically.
Amadeas

I do need all of the dogs. As soon as I am allowed a dog it will be so hard because I will actually need to PICK ONE ARGH.

I keep linking my friends dogs and they keep going 'Ama, that dog is a derp, don't get that dog. Ama that dog looks stupid. That one is boring. Ama, that dog looks smelly." SHUT UP CAT PEOPLE THAT DOG IS A PERFECT ANGEL I BET IT WOULD NEVER UNTANGLE EIGHT BALLS OF YARN LIKE YOUR CAT DID LAST WEEKEND.

NO I AM TRANSGENDER AND THIS MAKES PEOPLE CRY BECAUSE THEY THINK I AM MENTALLY ILL WHICH I AM, BUT AS A CONSEQUENCE OF PEOPLE LIKE THESE ANONS, NOT BECAUSE I AM TRANS.

it was pretty funny though. i just laughed at them and purposefully infuriated them until they left.

what those dogs are cute whatever your friends are confused.

please do not pull a will graham on me i do not even watch the show and i know that it would be bad.

Familiar Loiterer

fattiest fat cat

i've... i've never seen space jam. I FEEL LIKE IT MIGHT BE AN AMERICAN THING? i don't know.

i had one string me along for a year. like yes of course i like you yup. and then one day "hey this is a picture of my bf i am taking him to my senior prom it'll be great." and then drop off the planet. one time a year or two ago i signed onto my old aim by accident and they randomly started talking to me, and as we talked, i suddenly started realizing what an utter, pretentious p***k they were. holy s**t.

Aw I made the assumption that you were American
aw
aw
never have I felt more American than when I assumed a non-American was American
I'm so goddamn patriotic

Yess.. that's such garbage. I had one dude in middle school or something (12/13 years old mayhaps) ask if we could date ~secretly~ and when I said no, he said we could date -publicly- but I couldn't argue with him anymore in front of our friends.
I didn't even know what to be more mad at.

Wheezing Werewolf

fattiest fat cat
Amadeas

NO I AM TRANSGENDER AND THIS MAKES PEOPLE CRY BECAUSE THEY THINK I AM MENTALLY ILL WHICH I AM, BUT AS A CONSEQUENCE OF PEOPLE LIKE THESE ANONS, NOT BECAUSE I AM TRANS.

it was pretty funny though. i just laughed at them and purposefully infuriated them until they left.

what those dogs are cute whatever your friends are confused.

please do not pull a will graham on me i do not even watch the show and i know that it would be bad.

WHAT I thought tumblr was full of social justice warriors who argue over pronouns like xe and zie and quzeiy. Anonhater, I am dissappoint. You do not get cookies. (I never understood anon-hate anyway, like, what do you get out of telling random people on the interwebs mean things? Leaving kitten gifs in their inboxes is much more fun.)

Worse, my friends are catpeople. I am going to spam them with so much dogphoto's once I get one. LOOK IT'S SLEEPING. LOOK IT'S STILL SLEEPING BUT IT MOVED IT'S PAW A LITTLE.

I know nothing of the show except what I have seen in gifs on tumblr and it's basically Fluffy Curly Haired Dude has Lots Of Cute Dogs, there is a swiggity-swag-nightmare-stag and everything is people, even the vegetables and Is There Really This Much Gay Subtext In The Show.
MooMule4
Aw I made the assumption that you were American
aw
aw
never have I felt more American than when I assumed a non-American was American
I'm so goddamn patriotic

Yess.. that's such garbage. I had one dude in middle school or something (12/13 years old mayhaps) ask if we could date ~secretly~ and when I said no, he said we could date -publicly- but I couldn't argue with him anymore in front of our friends.
I didn't even know what to be more mad at.

surprise friend i am not

people are actual shitheads like omg. i've dated such shitty people lmao. i'm not even saying that because they dumped me, since out of all the people i've dated, only the latest two did that.
Amadeas

WHAT I thought tumblr was full of social justice warriors who argue over pronouns like xe and zie and quzeiy. Anonhater, I am dissappoint. You do not get cookies. (I never understood anon-hate anyway, like, what do you get out of telling random people on the interwebs mean things? Leaving kitten gifs in their inboxes is much more fun.)

Worse, my friends are catpeople. I am going to spam them with so much dogphoto's once I get one. LOOK IT'S SLEEPING. LOOK IT'S STILL SLEEPING BUT IT MOVED IT'S PAW A LITTLE.

I know nothing of the show except what I have seen in gifs on tumblr and it's basically Fluffy Curly Haired Dude has Lots Of Cute Dogs, there is a swiggity-swag-nightmare-stag and everything is people, even the vegetables and Is There Really This Much Gay Subtext In The Show.

not all of them believe me lol. i've also had men's rights activists follow me and then sit and wait for a feminist post so they could whine and b***h about "feminazis" my response to which was to rip their heads off over using the word nazi to describe a ******** rights movement because it really is kind of revolting.

you sound like my girlfriend omg. HERE IS A PICTURE. HERE IS A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT PICTURE. HERE IS ANOTHER. HAVE FIVE MORE.

look i really hope not because reminder he is a cannibal and that's really gross. though i think canonically in the original w/e he was bi so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff