14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
              User Image

USERNAME: Melinda Amaure
                  ORDERING FROM: Brosephiine
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: L Shapped mini things
                  THEME & COLORS: Theme is flowers, cute, sweet, and all that... Colors
                  IMAGES: 1 2 3, Already gave you the chibi's and who belongs to who
                  TEXT: Your lovely mini L shaped banners please with our usernames ---& Melinda Amaure, Candeania
                  Piss sticks need to go find the font now >.< -trots off to do so- FOUND IT http://www.dafont.com/quid-pro-quo.font to lazy to code in the link >.>
                  DETAILS: Any questions or concerns feel free to PM me or quote myself or Candeania
                  TOTAL:500,000 Rest of what was paid for the full order.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
              User Image

USERNAME: Tune Mizu <3
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: Large Thread Layout
                  THEME & COLORS: Color scheme; Not a fan of the oranges or the browns / tans, so those will not be used.
                  IMAGES: I’m failing right now… >.> Can you help a sister out? I give you the freedom to use your creativity.
                  TEXT: Refer to details!
                  DETAILS: The feel of the thread should be chic, wealthy, glam, etc…
                  Banners needed:
                  Main Banner; text – Scandalous (title)
                  Story Banner (no additional text)
                  Rules Banner (no additional text)
                  Joining Banner (no additional text)
                  School Banner; text – Trinity High School
                  School Banner; text – King High School
                  Reserved Banner (no additional text)
                  OOC Banner (no additional text)
                  Profile Banner (no additional text)
                  Footer; text - Scandalous
                  TOTAL: 4 mil

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
              User Image

USERNAME: RaceUnknown
                  ORDERING FROM: I spoke with Brosephiine but whoever is alright...
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: L-Shaped RP Graphic
                  THEME & COLORS: She is a princess, so something elegant. And as for colors, blues and whites, please.
                  IMAGES: Here is the image of her smiling without her armor. This is her in her armor.
                  TEXT: Her name: Ciel Triste // Quote: "I don't care who you are. I am your princess and you had best remember that."
                  DETAILS: The image without armor and smiling would have to be along the long side of the "L" And the one of her facing away would be on the top (Just use from the waist up, I don't need the legs)
                  TOTAL: 2,000,000 (+tip if I completely die over it)

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
              User Image

USERNAME: Airi Haruka Valentine
                  ORDERING FROM: Brosephine
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: Sigmap(i want it like your last sigmap sample)
                  THEME & COLORS: Strawberry Chocolate(Pinks with browns)
                  IMAGES: me(for the circle), bow(to decor the circle. I'd like for the bow to be placed at an angle on the side of the circle ^^. It might look better a bit more transparent, too.)This Room for the background of the tabs(I'd like each tab to have a different background.)
                  TEXT:I want the above text to say "I'm glad you're by my side, exchanging patterns of breath in the cold.." I want the Sigmap's internal bubble text to say things that describe me like in the sample: "Kawaii heart Forever Taken heart Random heart Awesome" (I want the hearts to actually be tiny heart imprints like the one shown on this finger here. If you can't make that kind of effect, tiny colorful hearts will be ok too ;3. I'd also like there to be some opacity, or transparency on all the hearts OR all the words. not both at the same time)
                  DETAILS: i want the sigmap to have "named" graphic tabs so I can put links for:
                  *My Facebook - "My Infamous Reality" - link
                  *My Short Stories Link - "A Whisper In The Air Collection" - link (im not sure if this links to my journal specifically or not. i hope so)
                  *Petition Thread - "End Gaia's Greed" - link
                  TOTAL:1.3m

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
              User Image

USERNAME: Verboten Wraith
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: Large L-shaped banner
                  THEME & COLORS: This or anything that works with whatever pictures you choose?
                  IMAGES: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 Or anything of Alie Layus.
                  TEXT: The Characters name is Cesare Dauphin, and her nickname is Chess, so if we could work one of those, or both on there, that'd be great. And lyrics from "Vindicated" by Dashboard Confessional.
                  DETAILS: I'm not very picky, and I'm all for artistic freedom, so really, so long as it looks good I'll be elated.
                  TOTAL: 500k+; a guaranteed 500k, extra if it took too much effort and you request more, even more if you rock my little world OwO

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
              User Image

USERNAME: Eirwen Oisin
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: Small Thread Layout
                  THEME & COLORS: Anything befitting Harry Potter, magical! At least gold, any other colors are fine!
                  IMAGES: For the Main Banner/Subheader graphics: one, two and whatever other Hogwarts/Harry Potter related images you think fit.
                  For the Houses Banners (to each their own), and any other image you deem fit, but at least the crest.
                  TEXT: The Main Banner: "Chocolate Frogs and Collectibles
                  A Literate Hogwarts RP
                  (the following in smaller text: )Creator: Eirwen Oisin
                  Co-Creator: Blood_drenched_okami
                  Graphics By: YOU!"
                  The four house graphics would just have the house name.
                  DETAILS: If you'd be willing to do the main banner and one subheader graphic, I can do the text on the subheader since we're still not sure how many we need or what they'll say. Also for the other "subhearder" graphics if you can do four smaller graphics (not as large as the normal subheader) one for each Hogwarts House (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin)?
                  TOTAL: 750K

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
              User Image

USERNAME: riveriver
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: l-shape
                  THEME & COLORS: the colours used in this pattern, or something that represents Gryffindor pride. This is also good.
                  IMAGES: This, but smaller, or something that represents Gryffindor, with maybe this
                  I would also like this picture of the character, with this as the background, or something similar. I would definitely like for a full moon to be involved, and forests, night sky, etc.
                  TEXT: Her name, Florence Lupin
                  DETAILS: This quote to also be added: "But even when the moon looks like it's waning. . . it's actually never changing shape. Don't ever forget that."

If you hadn't guessed already, she is a werewolf. I like these, too. They are simply different colours.
                  TOTAL: trade already sent as the order details have been changed

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
              User Image

USERNAME: Busty Mistress
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: Small thread layout. 750k+
                  THEME & COLORS: I don't really have a theme... But I definitely want something with red.
                  http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/queenofthefluff/WTG9nvt_zps8533fa9d.png
                  TEXT: All Hail Mistress/ A Charity. For the main banner. Then one for Rules and Lists, donators, contests, and Funds.
                  DETAILS: This is for a charity so it doesn't need any specific style, just be creative?
                  TOTAL: 1,000,000

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
              User Image

USERNAME: DJ Hope 1990
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: L shape graphic - erm.
                  THEME & COLORS:coral pink and green. Like a medium green. like a sea green but ya know , not so hard on the eyes.
                  IMAGES: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/wolfintheshadows/Anime Pics/1138225444_owwinghair-1-1.jpg
                  http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/wolfintheshadows/anime_blue_female_flower_girl_kimono_long_hair250212_zeusbox_com-1280x800_zpsfe362bec.jpg
                  TEXT:Headmistress Astraea
                  DETAILS:
                  TOTAL: 500k+

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
              User Image

USERNAME: Shannon-Jeva
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: Custom bump
                  THEME & COLORS: This colour palette
                  IMAGES: does this apply? I only want a simple bump sweatdrop
                  TEXT: bump
                  DETAILS: red/black diagonally striped, "bump" in white with a white dashed boarder around the outside of the icon?
                  TOTAL: 200k?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
              User Image

USERNAME: Asru
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: Lshaped roleplay graphic
                  THEME & COLORS: I'd like a color scheme with orange in it, otherwise artistic freedom.
                  IMAGES: 1 2 3 4 5 Theres a few to choose from, not all needed.
                  TEXT: Her name "Eileen Farrell" and if it'll fit and looks good "What you got , they can't steal it, No they can't even feel it."
                  DETAILS:
                  TOTAL: 3M

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
              User Image

USERNAME: x-- cherri tree
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: Large Thread layout 900k
                  THEME & COLORS: theme is medieval supernatural, kingdom colors are gold, blue, silver, orange, and red, it's a roleplay about a dragon and war, with deceit and lies.
                  TEXT: For King and Country
                  DETAILS: doesn't need to be fancy, but enough to catch someones eye.. old english font or something medieval
                  TOTAL: 900k + 87k tip

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
              User Image

USERNAME: riveriver
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: posting layout, giving a bit of freedom here as I am not sure whether I would prefer an l-shape or something else.
                  THEME & COLORS: colour scheme. I like 994225 and 9E5B42. Y'know, wolf-ish but not cliche. One weakness is a girl and bonded with brothers and y'know Twilight, don't make me hate myself.
                  Human
                  Wolf
                  Wolf
                  TEXT: 'Jacob Black' somewhere or the other, y'know wherever don't judge me :c
                  DETAILS: A quote, possibly, but I can always add the text. 'My words may bind you to me much too tightly. You may choke upon them if we fall apart.'
                  TOTAL: trade already open

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
              User Image
                  USERNAME: StarliitRaiin
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: Large thread layout
                  THEME & COLORS: Artistic liberty mostly thinking light blue and yellow but if you think something is better thats fine just make it go with the name and feel of my charity 3nodding
                  TEXT:I need all the same headders and such that are already there
                  DETAILS: Charity (have any questions just ask)
                  TOTAL: 150m

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
              User Image

USERNAME: Abeno Seimei
                  TYPE OF GRAPHIC: Large Thread
                  THEME & COLORS: right now im going with gold, light yellow, and an peachy-orange color. you will see it in the examples i give you.
                  TEXT: Children of Ra, Rules, Races, World History, Society, Procreation, Customs, FAQ, Staff, Advertising, Events
                  DETAILS: this shop is based on a home brew mod for Pathfinder (like dungeons and dragons) images of dice could be used because of this reason. all images provided where produced by me, so if you need or want to erase the signature or website label you may. If there images aren't high enough quality I would be willing to email you them instead.

Here is a link to the thread as it is: xxxx

TOTAL: 500 mil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas