Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

Was waiting at my girlfriend's house for her to get back from track practice, and i decided to get on her computer for some gaia. and i open it up and its on her facebook messages to a guy, and she was talking s**t about me, and they started talking about how she doesnt deserve me and how she needs to dump me.

turns out for the past week she has been talking to this guy, telling him lies, basically trying to give herself a reason to dump me, by repeatedly telling herself i do this and that.
I read the guy saying "you can't have guy friends?" when i have never ONCE said she couldn't have male friends. She has literally been lying to everyone about me, just to give herself a reason to get people to tell her to dump me.

In person she acts like she loves me, as she has for 2 years, but clearly when im not around, she's been playing games, trying to find a reason to dump me for no reason, I'm assuming for another guy, but she just doesn't want to look like a total b***h for dumping me when i haven't done anything but be kind to her.

/end vent

Rich Prophet

♡ もっともっと血がほしい けっこうけっこういい血をくれ ♡

ouch. you should dump her then
User Image

♡ うまい血を探し出せ どこそこどこここ ♡

Beloved Streaker

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
I'm really sorry to hear that.... people suck sad
confront her about it and dump her; you deserve better than that and its obvious shes unhappy for some reason.

Friendly Friend

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
nyanpaia

ouch. you should dump her then
User Image

♡ うまい血を探し出せ どこそこどこここ ♡

i can't, i still love her.
i can't just end it with her, too much has happened between us, and even if in a while i would be happy, i could never leave her.. i don't know how to explain it.

Rich Prophet

wow ok not be harsh or anything but uhh you know that she's talking smack
to another guy behind your back and you're okay with that ?? i think all the times you had together are kinda meaningless at the moment
i would drop her faster than a hot potato ... girlfriend, needs to learn how to not be two-faced
you're abusing yourself by staying with this person. you're making this whole situation okay like it's your fault
User Image

♡ うまい血を探し出せ どこそこどこここ ♡

The Great Wizard Eibon

i can't, i still love her.
i can't just end it with her, too much has happened between us, and even if in a while i would be happy, i could never leave her.. i don't know how to explain it.

Fuzzy Fatcat

that's shitty
i feel bad for u
but tbh she can't think much of ur relationship if she'd rather b***h about it to other people than talk to u about how she's feeling. maybe u can try and bring it up with her and sort out wat her problem is

Newbie Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Call her out on it and tape her sad reaction and post it in facebook.
That outta shut her up. emotion_dowant

But seriously though, Sorry emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas