Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do You Think the 1,750% Inflation Rate in the Last Six Months is a Bad Thing?

Poll Whore 0.020881670533643 2.1% [ 18 ]
Nope, life is good 0.022041763341067 2.2% [ 19 ]
It's an issue but not to me 0.026682134570766 2.7% [ 23 ]
No opinion 0.005800464037123 0.6% [ 5 ]
Start making some changes 0.26334106728538 26.3% [ 227 ]
Gaia is doomed 0.64501160092807 64.5% [ 556 ]
Poll Whore 0.016241299303944 1.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 862 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Fashionable Powerhouse

The numbers hurt to see.
lessthanless
heart

I get that you're an idiot but why are you rolling dice in here when there's no contest?

Questionable Streaker

What's saddening is that they dont care to remove it. Goldsinks wont make money. Their FMI statement about keeping the economy in check is completely thrown out the window, trampled over, set on fire and pissed on. There have been little efforts to even try and take the gold out, because there's always a freakin' gold generator reversing any sort of healing. Its sickening. Prices are just getting worse as the month goes on. I cant keep up. I cant even afford more than one March AC. People want 50mill for one. Last month , the price hovered around 30mill. The sad part is that I KNEW this was going to happen.

If Gaia gave a flying s**t about their userbase, they would wake the hell up. But they wont. They wont and they dont care.

Catwalk Phantom

I guess aside gold generators the reason we have inflation issues is because items are coming out faster than GC purchasers can buy them and are leaving soon after. I never would have imagined that sitting with multi-millions on gaia would be 'norm' for me... but... c'est la vie.
lessthanless
pet gurl jane
lessthanless
heart

I get that you're an idiot but why are you rolling dice in here when there's no contest?

the person who made this has another place with a contest and said he would give me gold to roll here.

"Fair enough." Pets her head "Good girl"

lessthenless rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 4, 7, 5, 5, 6, 7, 5, 8, 9 Total: 58 (10-100)

pet gurl jane
lessthanless
pet gurl jane
lessthanless
heart

the person who made this has another place with a contest and said he would give me gold to roll here.

thank you.
Nocturneous
What's saddening is that they dont care to remove it. Goldsinks wont make money. Their FMI statement about keeping the economy in check is completely thrown out the window, trampled over, set on fire and pissed on. There have been little efforts to even try and take the gold out, because there's always a freakin' gold generator reversing any sort of healing. Its sickening. Prices are just getting worse as the month goes on. I cant keep up. I cant even afford more than one March AC. People want 50mill for one. Last month , the price hovered around 30mill. The sad part is that I KNEW this was going to happen.

If Gaia gave a flying s**t about their userbase, they would wake the hell up. But they wont. They wont and they dont care.

After WWI you had to wrap a package in stamps because the currency was worthless. I'd rather live in a country where $1 could buy something opposed to spending $1,000 for the equivalent item.

Gaia has too much bloody gold!!!
lessthanless
pet gurl jane
lessthanless
pet gurl jane
lessthanless
heart

thank you.

Girls, take your kinky exploits to private messages. blaugh
im-all-at-sea
lessthanless
pet gurl jane
lessthanless
pet gurl jane
lessthanless
heart

thank you.

Girls, take your kinky exploits to private messages. blaugh

sorry redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items