Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What would you rather have then another Gaia announcement?

Shot in the face 0.2 20.0% [ 6 ]
Sharp stick to the eye 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Brain eaten by a zombie 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 2 ]
Eaten by a shark 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
Drown in your own vomit 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Become slave to alien hordes 0.56666666666667 56.7% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
This poll closed on March 5, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.

Friendly Werewolf

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
pirate ninja twisted
Gaia, you are clearly not listening. Stop the announcements. Your way over doing it. No one needs to send out that many announcements in even a month let alone a day. I don't even bother with them anymore. I click them then close the window. Your just pissing people off with this crap now. Gaia, STOP THE #%$& ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pirate ninja twisted
User Image

Melodious Unicorn

40,400 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Why can't they do ONE? You know, put it all in one announcement for the day? Too many.

Friendly Werewolf

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
pirate ninja twisted
I would go further myself. I would have a once a week update and once a month a full details.
pirate ninja twisted
User Image

Friendly Werewolf

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
pirate ninja twisted
Clearly Gaia is ignoring us. I logged in this morning to ten messages. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody know how to shut these messages off?
pirate ninja twisted
User Image
Lol those poll options.

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
I came her for this crying after logging in before bed and clearing 5 cash shop announcements I though this morning when I logged in that they might be spread out...NOPE 5 more. I hate that cash shop crud is in announcements, I cant afford to buy this crap so why do I want it thrown in my face. In the past I often bought sealed envelopes and all but this is insane. I have watched many people leave Gaia over less but I never though I would be so tempted as i was this morning. sweatdrop

Get it together burning_eyes

Friendly Werewolf

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
pirate ninja twisted
Hey, don't loose heart just yet. I am sure they will come to see reason and stop the stupidity at least in a small way. Normally, I can't afford any of that crap myself. Then they offered that early Flynn thing and I got a few million out of it. Still, with G cash I hardly have any. Try looking for the good things and concentrate on those. I wish I could do that, but my upbringing won't let me.
pirate ninja twisted
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas