Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I've never actually left the first area because all I play zomg for is gold farming. So could a few of us get together and play properly?

I completed all the quests in Village Greens and I have to go to the next area but I feel like it would be boring doing it solo. Thank chuuu~ emotion_yatta

Tipsy Lover

11,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Kunalah
I've never actually left the first area because all I play zomg for is gold farming. So could a few of us get together and play properly?

I completed all the quests in Village Greens and I have to go to the next area but I feel like it would be boring doing it solo. Thank chuuu~ emotion_yatta

I wouldn't mind helping and questing ^^ I get bored farming all the time ><

Desirable Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I Bee I
Kunalah

I never thought I'd get a reply c: I think I did a couple quests in Bill's Ranch or whatever its called, so I'm nearly finished in there. I have heard good things about the harder bosses and stuff :3

Tipsy Lover

11,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Kunalah
I Bee I
Kunalah

I never thought I'd get a reply c: I think I did a couple quests in Bill's Ranch or whatever its called, so I'm nearly finished in there. I have heard good things about the harder bosses and stuff :3

Aw sweatdrop

Yeah that's fine, I've pretty much done most of my Quests xD But I like to help out and play the game ^^ I haven't completed DMS yet but I normally just farm anyways so doing something different for a change is more fun :3

Aged Lunatic

Kunalah

Lemme know when you're online, I'd love to help.
I'm working on my Zen Garden quests at the moment, but if you happen to see me online, feel free to bother me!
I'd love to help out someone else and crew with people once in a while ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shadowy Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'd love to help out if we're ever playing at the same time. I think I'm done with all the quests (except for that dang music note one), but farming all the time gets boring. sweatdrop

Magnetic Cat

I wanna help too crying

Desirable Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
When you guys want to play we should all go questing :3 Whoever has the earliest quests we should do and continue on as a crew c: All of us who have posted can go so when you all want to go just post on this thread :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff