Because if so...YES!!!!!!

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
More people!!!! biggrin yay *dances*
And awww yeah, the Rock. huzzah!

ehem, now that that's out of my system I will be posting today!! Phoibe and Felix are up next, and if anyone wants to hang with Lina let me know, because she's the only one I'm not sure where to place....

Also, Octavia's gonna watch her big bro train!

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Anduril
Ayoto Mori
Anduril
Might there be a gladiator position open? smile

I believe there's still one position open, so you're good to go. May I inquire as to what your character is like?

"KRATOS! A son of Sparta with the blood of titans in his veins! The champion of Nekhel comes to Rome to challenge all who would stand before him. Kneel before his might, this bold servant of Mars!"

My elevator pitch -- He's a hyped gladiator from Egypt, sold to the Domina from someone who owed her considerable debt. Obviously Kratos isn't his real name, but Greek mythology was all that and the titan Kratos was sibling to Zelus, Bia and Nike. He certainly looks the part.

User Image

Mostly because I love the Rock, and this is an excuse to trot him out.

Yay another Egyptian

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
woo I'm all caught up before I left for my trip! I did it! biggrin *does a little dance* okay now, for the next...19 days I won't be on much. I know I've said it before but just a reminder haha. Probably will be on a bit tomorrow since I plan to just hang out by the pool at the hostel hahaha. But I'll mostly be on briefly to keep up with stuff. So if you want to contact me and I don't reply right away that's why! (same goes for Skype since I won't always be around wifi spots).

Feel free to move my peeps around if you need to!

Right, I'm off so I shall ttyl!

Thirteenth Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ayoto Mori

Of course, but there's no room in the arena for warm fuzzy feelings. Kill or be killed, and he's not quite ready to meet Osiris yet. smile

Anela Vesir

heart heart heart why hello there, lovely lady.

What else needs to be done so I can bring The Rock to y'all for fun and shenanigans?

Hardcore Punk

Anduril

heart heart heart why hello there, lovely lady.

What else needs to be done so I can bring The Rock to y'all for fun and shenanigans?

Hullo babes. Mwahs -snugs!-

Benevolent Wolf

I am at work doing my homework. My head is killing me and all I want to do is sleep, but training starts at 5 and I am not going home to come right back.

Hardcore Punk

Just FYI XD If it weren't for Gabby (Anduril), I would have never joined Gaia haha. heart

Hardcore Punk

Tiggerluvme
I am at work doing my homework. My head is killing me and all I want to do is sleep, but training starts at 5 and I am not going home to come right back.

Baaaawwwww try to relax a little, Ashley. Maybe catch a cat nap, lay out a bunch of fluffy towels and zzzzzzz~

Hardcore Punk

Kaede Hime22

ehem, now that that's out of my system I will be posting today!! Phoibe and Felix are up next, and if anyone wants to hang with Lina let me know, because she's the only one I'm not sure where to place....

Lina is perfectly placed with Camilla <3 Camilla loves spending time with her nieces and nephews.

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Anela Vesir
Kaede Hime22

Lina is perfectly placed with Camilla <3 Camilla loves spending time with her nieces and nephews.

I'm glad! I wasn't too sure what to do with her so I was like "let's go visit Camilla!" xD lol

(and off to bed because a long day tomorrow so see ya guys!)

Benevolent Wolf

Anela Vesir

Some kid dried off with my towel, and so it is wet and I am mostly dry now so there went napping. I am going to type up my homework and maybe a post. Let us see how fast I can get this homework done.

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm having a bit of trouble determining themes for Brennos. Do they have to fit certain qualifications?

Hardcore Punk

Ayoto Mori
I'm having a bit of trouble determining themes for Brennos. Do they have to fit certain qualifications?
Themes?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces