User Image

Ugghhh... you guys... I don't feel so good. Maybe eating approximately 11,746 heart shaped candies yesterday wasn't my greatest idea ever. ...Who am I kidding? It was totally worth it! But Cygnus says if I eat any more my tiny cat tummy is gonna explode, and that I gotta get rid of all the remaining Candy Hearts we have lying around. So I guess it's your lucky day! Aside from being the most delicious substance on the planet, Candy Hearts also contain amazing prizes!

User Image

The way Candy Hearts work is that you pick a heart, and then you get to pick your prize: you can choose to receive a random valuable item such as Ribbon Candy or Kandi Kitten, or up to 250 million gold! It's an opportunity so sweet it'll probably make your teeth fall out! A few of mine are feeling a little loose, honestly. They're just so deliciously addictive... Anyway, they'll be available until 11:59 PM tonight!

Seriously though, everyone. Please help me get rid of these before Jet eats any more... you might just save a Kitten Star's life...

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!