Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

I was totally not impressed with the 'animated' part of today's item,
The filters in whatever colour are really not my thing,
And indeed the filter does not seem animated at all.

BUT I do simply adore the still pose of this item,
The soft heart shapes are cute, and I am very happy to wear them! heart

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I'm pink and I can't see any animation. Is there a glitch somewhere or there's something wrong with my computer? I don't think it's the latter because I have no problems seeing other Astra items. It's cute in the still pose though. Wearing it in the weird pink overlay mode for novelty factor now.

Stubborn Gifter

Not gonna lie, but I was expecting the Vday astra to have the hearts fade in and out as if they're bubbles... I just didn't expect them to be the same as St. Patty's astra. sweatdrop

Stubborn Gifter

Aristeia
I'm pink and I can't see any animation. Is there a glitch somewhere or there's something wrong with my computer? I don't think it's the latter because I have no problems seeing other Astra items. It's cute in the still pose though. Wearing it in the weird pink overlay mode for novelty factor now.

It's neither. I believe that it's the same as the St. Patrick's animated astra.
I have the Astra item equipped. It's supposed to be animated, but all it did was turn me pink. surprised

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
there is never enought pink and red!
omg this candy astra is so sweet 3nodding
i need more sweatdrop

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Jisen Meizuki
Aristeia

It's neither. I believe that it's the same as the St. Patrick's animated astra.

And that 'bloody' one they did for Halloween.

Stubborn Gifter

Nova0437
And that 'bloody' one they did for Halloween.

Sorry, it took me a while to find the item you were mentioning because I don't remember seeing an astra during Halloween event, only to find that it was the RIG item you were talking about. sweatdrop But yeah, that item too.

Loyal Exhibitionist

Jisen Meizuki
Not gonna lie, but I was expecting the Vday astra to have the hearts fade in and out as if they're bubbles... I just didn't expect them to be the same as St. Patty's astra. sweatdrop

Yeah, too bad that wasn't the case. I don't think they're going to add in a third pose for that, unfortunately.

It's still a nice freebie though.
Well, I'm pink now. . . yep. =3

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
I hope that we will get this cute bear like I am pose in the end heart

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Pink! gonk

OG Smoker

Nice freebie but I do not like the animated pose. All well at least I can still rock the still pose.

Alien Spirit

so frickin cute gonk
i need like ten more

Super Pal

Today's item is fricking brilliant. I can wear whatever the ********, put on Canddy Coated and make it insta-match.
That's what they've should have called Astra: Instant Pink Match.
Kinda hurts my eyes looking at it for long, like some light font on a white page gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff