Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes hello. I am really getting frustrated and disappointed at the moment. I bought a Debit MasterCard with 25 dollars on it. I checked it and it says that there is no registration needed, but I checked the account money anyway to make sure it was active. And it was.

The thing is this is my first time trying to buy Gaia Cash and I went to the credit button and it led me through Paypal. I don't have a Paypal so I used By Guest. I inserted all my information in that was need to be required. Then I tried buying it and there was an error. So I tried it again and found out I misspelled a few numbers on my card. So I tried to buy it again but there was more errors constantly afterward. I checked my transactions on my card when I tried to buy the 25 dollars for 2500 Gaia Cash, and the transactions was deducting a dollar off each time I tried to sent in a payment to get the Gaia Cash. Now I only have 23 dollars instead of spending all 25 dollars on my card to buy the Gaia Cash. And now I tried to buy the 10 dollars with the 1000 but it still wasn't working, I would like some answers please...

Saxy Coder

Trainer Selena X-Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quite often, the Guest option doesn't work for Paypal. Just make an account on there and connect your card to that account.
Just note that the first purchase of Gaia Cash you make with this card will result in "frozen" cash, which will freeze any Cash Shop items you buy with the Gaia Cash for 7 business days. This is a security feature. Make sure you spend all of the cash you purchased before buying more Gaia Cash, or your next purchase from the Cash Shop will also be frozen.
Okay thanks =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces