Welcome to Gaia! ::

KandiGram's Waifu

Loyal Knight

8,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
I'll most likely be posting this in the wrong place (again) but could someone please explain to me how the forums work. I have read the rules and all of that but I just don't understand.

Bashful Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Rule one: Change your font color jesus.

Traveler

16,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
This is the chatterbox, it's beyond understanding. Welcome. 3nodding

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Bad Sheep
Good one. lol

KandiGram's Waifu

Loyal Knight

8,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Bad Sheep

Sorry. sweatdrop

Bashful Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Axey101
Bad Sheep

Sorry. sweatdrop
gonk It was SO HARD TO READ AAAAHH I forgive you heart

KandiGram's Waifu

Loyal Knight

8,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Night Travels
This is the chatterbox, it's beyond understanding. Welcome. 3nodding

I don't see why they make it so difficult. But thanks for the welcome.

Elder

12,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
What are you not understanding?

KandiGram's Waifu

Loyal Knight

8,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Bad Sheep
Axey101
Bad Sheep

Sorry. sweatdrop
gonk It was SO HARD TO READ AAAAHH I forgive you heart

I'm so used to seeing all the bright colors that I forget that not everyone enjoys them. Heh. I'm glad I'm forgiven!

KandiGram's Waifu

Loyal Knight

8,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
amunhotep

Well, first there is the problem of having so many forums to choose from that it's hard to decide where I should go. Earlier I was trying to find a place to request art but there are so many subforums to choose from. I went through all of them and couldn't decide the best one to post in. Apparently you get into trouble for posting in the wrong forum? That and if you don't read ALL OF THE STICKIES they say you're spamming if you post something. I always thought that stickies were just popular forum posts.

Elder

12,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Axey101
amunhotep

Well, first there is the problem of having so many forums to choose from that it's hard to decide where I should go. Earlier I was trying to find a place to request art but there are so many subforums to choose from. I went through all of them and couldn't decide the best one to post in. Apparently you get into trouble for posting in the wrong forum? That and if you don't read ALL OF THE STICKIES they say you're spamming if you post something. I always thought that stickies were just popular forum posts.
Just pick a forum and post, just like you did here. Stickies aren't popular threads, they're threads that admin have determined are important so they are stuck to the top of the thread page. The art request forum is where you should go to request art...because you're requesting art...

KandiGram's Waifu

Loyal Knight

8,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
amunhotep
Axey101
amunhotep

Just pick a forum and post, just like you did here. Stickies aren't popular threads, they're threads that admin have determined are important so they are stuck to the top of the thread page. The art request forum is where you should go to request art...because you're requesting art...

I had done that earlier and someone jumped down my throat for it. So I just decided to come to chatterbox. This is probably safest section to post in anyways. But most of the descriptions were talking about art for a sig and stuff like that. I was just looking for someone to draw up a sketch that I have, would it still be the same place?

Dedicated Seeker

Can someone please rub maple syrup slowly all over my body as I pretend to be a waffle? Tips will be given.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff