Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
DaniRhapsody
Delightful_FOOL
"I just had a baby. I found out my boyfriend (the father) cheated on me. How can I be sure that I'm actually the baby's Mom and not the woman who he cheated with?"

.....I've reread this twice.

..........what?

yum_tea I had to go over it a few times before I understood it, myself. It's sad when a grown-a** woman doesn't know how her own reproductive organs work.
everthing on the internet?
These protesters against abortion were outside my school yesterday handing out pamphlets that looked like they were written by someone in grade school. I'm just going to type my favorite section.

Rape & Incest
"Consider the horror of abortion for incest. Cruelty, the abortion clinic typically covers up the crime of incest by sending the victim back home to her rapist, often with her rapist who brought her. Abortion for incest emboldens a criminal to rape his young relative; helps him escape being caught; tempts him to repeat his crime. It is not compassionate because it kills a baby, fuels rape, and increases woman's suffering.

'Clinics' like Planned Parenthood and Choices routinely cover up these crimes. There are truly no hard cases when deciding to love a baby. You don't kill a child because her father is a criminal."

I mean, I understand what they're saying, but it sounded stupid. The entire pamphlet didn't contain a single fact and the other sections were even worse.To make matters worse it seemed like everyone was making fun of them. Seriously, every conversation I heard that day mentioned them and people were taking pictures of the pamphlets and sending them to everyone to make fun of. Honestly, it was sad neutral

10,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
I encounter so much stupidity within my daily life, it's hard to pick one or a few instances.

One thing that came to mind though, was this girl in my Spanish class back in high school who thought Australia was a state of the US.

Btw, she was a natural born American citizen who's lived here her entire life.

Some other girl who was in my junior year history class (even though she was a senior) was bragging about being a milf because she had a son who was a year and a half old or so.
One of my cousins asking if my boobs are real and the idiot is ten years older then I am and literally watched me grow up.

Yes my boobs are real dumbass.

Tipsy Prophet

DaniRhapsody
Delightful_FOOL
"I just had a baby. I found out my boyfriend (the father) cheated on me. How can I be sure that I'm actually the baby's Mom and not the woman who he cheated with?"

.....I've reread this twice.

..........what?

It hurt my brain, too.
Someone on some chat not on here was saying/arguing that the earth was an asteroid.

My brother says ketchup doesn't have tomatoes in it, and is in mid 20's. (though he's probably joking about this... hopefully)

Watching some two dumb girls on YT complain about the Naruto dub (or Shippuden dub), and one of there comments was something along the lines of, "they made it into a little kid show" (no, it WAS and ALWAYS was a little kid show>.> )

Newbie Gaian

Delightful_FOOL

LOL WHAT

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
A lot of things I've said and written.

Explorer

Lol I've done stupid shiit before.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Frozen is gay propaganda.

Seriously, Mormons?

Liberal Receiver

Jermahni_0215
These protesters against abortion were outside my school yesterday handing out pamphlets that looked like they were written by someone in grade school. I'm just going to type my favorite section.

Rape & Incest
"Consider the horror of abortion for incest. Cruelty, the abortion clinic typically covers up the crime of incest by sending the victim back home to her rapist, often with her rapist who brought her. Abortion for incest emboldens a criminal to rape his young relative; helps him escape being caught; tempts him to repeat his crime. It is not compassionate because it kills a baby, fuels rape, and increases woman's suffering.

'Clinics' like Planned Parenthood and Choices routinely cover up these crimes. There are truly no hard cases when deciding to love a baby. You don't kill a child because her father is a criminal."

I mean, I understand what they're saying, but it sounded stupid. The entire pamphlet didn't contain a single fact and the other sections were even worse.To make matters worse it seemed like everyone was making fun of them. Seriously, every conversation I heard that day mentioned them and people were taking pictures of the pamphlets and sending them to everyone to make fun of. Honestly, it was sad neutral

._.
Actually, according to all the women I know who've gone to PP, and the one time I went for an STD test/UTI test(Woo, feeling like your d**k's gonna catch on fire! Was a UTI by the by.), they ask you like, twenty million times if you feel safe at home, and if you're being abused.

nitznitz
Frozen is gay propaganda.

Seriously, Mormons?

I tried reading that post.
Did she ever get to the point, or did she just keep skirting the issue talking about how gays are bad and that we're pushing the gay agenda - but never actually explaining how?

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Thinking about all the stupid s**t I have heard makes my eyes roll up into my head and causes me to channel a rage beast, so I'm gonna limit what I remember to earlier this morning. I read that this Ugandan reverend said that child rape was right and better than consensual homosexual sex because at least it was heterosexual in nature. My head still hurts from that bullshit. confused

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

"That show is too smart for me"
"You dont need to have sex for fun, if you want to have fun go bowling"
"If the bible says 2+2=5, I wouldnt question it, I would accept it as truth and try to understand it"

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces