Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi all! smile

I've just joined as I'm looking to make new friends and maybe more (well, you never know right?).

I'm a big sci-fi and anime fan, 34 years old and living in the UK. My favourite shows are Star Trek, Doctor Who, Stargate and others. I also collect Transformers and there are many all over my house! lol

I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone on here! smile

- G

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^ I love Star Trek <3

Devoted Elocutionist

ILoveSciFi

Welcome!
There are many Doctor Who and Star Trek inspired items out there, so I am sure you'll feel right at home!

Dangerous Hunter

ILoveSciFi
Hi all! smile

I've just joined as I'm looking to make new friends and maybe more (well, you never know right?).

I'm a big sci-fi and anime fan, 34 years old and living in the UK. My favourite shows are Star Trek, Doctor Who, Stargate and others. I also collect Transformers and there are many all over my house! lol

- G

Welcome to Gaia.

OG Shapeshifter

10,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ILoveSciFi
Hi all! smile

- G

Magical Cat

ILoveSciFi
Hi all! smile

- G

I love scifi too, and anime!
I'm watching a series called Kill le Kill right now, how about you?
I watched Star Trek with Captain Jean Luc Picard and then the one with Captain Archer, I wasn't born when the original one with Captain Kirk was on.
xD

Whatcher favorite sci fi movie?

Excitable Adventurer

██████ │║███▐│██████║│ you light the spark in my bonfire heart

Welcome to gaia! Hope you're enjoying yourself so far. c:

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya,welcome to gaia xd

Partying Cat

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Streaker 200
I hope you enjoy your stay gaia 3nodding
Thanks everyone for the welcome and sorry for taking a little while to reply - I've not had much in the way of Internet access for a couple of weeks but I'm back now! smile

- G

Dangerous Entrepreneur

2,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers