Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with prinnce devitt

Friendly Sweetheart

: x : Leaked

_____: x : Original by Rosey_Nitemares and Lady_Fii__

_________ : x : The Beginning
User Image

Yousuke Hasagawa Yama (Stage Name) Yuu (Nickname) Twenty-Two Leader of Daze & Music Major Lady_Fii

Stubborn Temperamental Blunt Impulsive Childish

Friendly Sweetheart

User Image

Mikiyo Tamashi Mik Twenty-One Psych Major and Swim Team Rosey_Nitemares

Shy Observant Happy Whiny Sarcastic
User Image

User Image
        ♪♫♪ Even if I lose everything
        if my popularity drops
        Even if I can't sing
        if I get a different job
        Will you still be able to love me for who I am?
        ♪♫♪

Yousuke was busy practicing with his band mates. They had a gig tonight and wanted to practice as much as they could before they had to leave, which was about only an hour left. They had a small studio in an abandoned house. It was one of those places that no one lived in for years and no one would rent it or bother to clean up so they used it for their own place. They cleaned it up pretty nicely and turned it into a quaint little studio of their own. After all, they needed one, and they definitely couldn't afford one of their own. The last hour of practice flew by and they all gathered up in Kane's small 1990 Honda Civic. It could just barely fit them and their instruments. He was pretty excited for his gig. They hadn't had anything scheduled in the last couple weeks due to their bassist being sick. They had a huge following and a lot of fans who kept asking him around school when they would perform next, but he couldn't really answer them. Now he would make sure to pull out all the stops. It was sort of like a comeback gig of sorts.

Arriving at the venue in twenty minutes, they unpacked their instruments and managed to get past the large group of fans and got backstage. They would be the opening act so they didn't have much time to prepare. Only five minutes after they arrived they were called out to step up. Yousuke could feel his heart racing, getting a little nervous. He always got a little nervous before each performance. You would never guess it though with the way he lit up the stage. His performances were dazzling, or so he was told by his fans. Which in fact inspired their band name. They finished setting up and the venue filled up quickly. The fans were cheering their names which was getting him pretty excited. He could feel the adrenaline rushing as he walked towards the the mic. Kane and Mako started off with their bass and guitar and Renge follwed in with his drums leading up to Yama.

The lyrics poured out and the fans started to scream loudly. It felt amazing singing on stage again. They played one more song before it was the other bands turn to play. After they finished they were swarmed by a hoard of their fans all asking for signatures and pictures. Appealing to their fans, they took pictures and signed autographs for an hour before finally heading home. Yousuke was still excited by the time Kane dropped him off home that he couldn't fall asleep. He grabbed his composition notebook and started to write down lyrics that came flooding to this thoughts. Hopefully he could write out a new song soon.

// T I M E S K I P --

His alarm clock was blaring through his tiny rooftop apartment. Luckily there was only one other tenant in the building all the way on the first floor, or there would have been countless complaints about his alarm clock. He was scolded last month by his music teacher for not attending classes. He got in on a music scholarship, yet he was putting it all to waste by not coming. He was told to start attending class today and he would think about passing him. He let his alarm clock continue to ring for a good ten minutes before finally getting up and shutting it off. He stared at the red numbers before they finally came into clear view. s**t. He was late. Granted, he didn't care, he didn't even want to go to class, but he knew he had to.

He took the quickest shower and changed into this outfit. Luckily the school was walking distance from his apartment because he didn't want to have to ask Kane for a ride every time he needed one. He was planning to save up for one of his own eventually, but kept putting it off. Luckily he got to school just in time. Class was just starting and Professor Toshiro was was about to announce something. "Okay class. The semester is almost over, so I have one last assignment for you. A group project. You will have to be in pairs, choose someone you don't know and get to know them. Then you will have to compose a full song based on what you learned about your partner." This was the worst day to actually attend class. The class was filled with a lot of his fans. Which was a major problem. He didn't like to get personal with his fans because they could get insanely jealous. And all the guys had already partnered up. He was getting stares and heard whispered arguments over who would pair up with him.
                                                                Rosey_Nitemares
                                                                Hope it's okay~
                                                                Let me know if you need me to edit anything :3
                                                                ♪♫♪ You say that you love me but
                                                                Am I really who you love? (Am I?)
                                                                You say that you fell for me but
                                                                Am I really the one who made you fall for me? (Am I?)
                                                                When you are in my arms, looking at me
                                                                I want to ask you these questions
                                                                ♪♫♪

Friendly Sweetheart

User Image

User Image
♪♫♪Forgot directions on your way
Don't close your eyes don't be afraid
We might be crazy late at night I can't wait til you arrive
Follow stars you'll be alright
♪♫♪

Mikiyo was playing it up like any other morning. That was until her best friend called her up at 5:30 am. She rolled over to look at her silver phone, and bright screen staring at her eyes. She slid the answer and hit speaker. "Mik, Yousuke played last night!" Her perky best friends exclaimed. She rolled on her back and sighed. "YAY!" She stated sarcastically. "Is there a reason why you couldn't wait until school?" As the dark room was calling her name more and more. Mik, was just about to drift into sleep after her best friends pause. "Yes! He was different this time, it was special." The dreamy friend said. She started to snore for a minute."Mikiyo! Mikiyo!" Then BEEP BEEP BEEP. She peeped an eye open and giggled, and saw she only had a few more minutes before her alarm went off. A deep enhanced sigh came out of her small figure. "Why? Well, lets hope Music Theory goes well today. I have a wonderful feeling about it." A smile creeped up on her lips, as she looked at her outfit for the day. Tipped her head and rushed to the bathroom, to curl her long red hair. Once that process was done, she looked over at her phone. It was screaming at her saying it was time to go to school. She rushes out the door, her father ready with her no gluten bagel and low-fat cream cheese. "Thanks daddy!" She kisses him on the head and runs out the door to her bight blue 2006 Ford Focus.

She managed to get to school unscathed via lack of sleep. As when she pulled up to school she saw her best friend Tomoyo waving frantically and tapping at her watch. All she could do was sigh and park as quickly as possible. She realized what time it had really been, running in her silver pumps. Bumping into her friend. "Hi- Sorry!" She stated panting a little bit. They grabbed each others hands and started to dash to class waving at everyone on their way. Everyone knew them via Mikiyo, she was rather popular in the school. Some times it had felt very fake to her. This was always a mystery to her, though she typically ignored it. Tomoyo, always told her to ignore it as well. Them as a pair were pretty troubling if anyone got on their bad side. They did have differences, like Yousuke and his terrible band. Well Mik had never actually heard them before. Not that she truly cared about it anyway. Soon they arrived to the class, the teacher had just gotten inside the classroom. They found their seats, and just as Mikiyo was going to put her ear phones in and work on last nights homework. He started to say something. "Okay class. The semester is almost over, so I have one last assignment for you. A group project. You will have to be in pairs, choose someone you don't know and get to know them. Then you will have to compose a full song based on what you learned about your partner."

Mik looked up from her notebook, jaw dropped and deer in headlights look. She didn't want to do a group project on someone she didn't know. That only meant one person, cause she knew everyone else in class. That meant, Yousuke... This had to of been the worst day of her life. She bit her red glossed lips, closed her red notebook that matched her perfectly color coordinated outfit. Her slender legs uncrossed themselves as she stood up and walked over to the surprisingly empty seat next to Yousuke. She scanned all of the other women that wanted to be her right now. With the famous Yousuke, all she could do was scoff. Her perfect almond eyes glanced over at him, her fragile hand underneath her chin to help tilt her head. "Let's get this straight. I am not happy working with you. I just want to get this done and over with. Got it music god? Good." Mikiyo stated very matter of fact. She wanted the project done and over with and couldn't understand the importance of it anyway. So, her philosophy was why waste more energy than necessary. After her PSA, she opened up her notebook again and started to write. I can't believe I just did that. Oh my gosh... My heart is going crazy. Be cool. Be cool.

♪♫♪ You wanna give up 'cause it's dark
                                                      We're really not that far apart
                                                      So let your heart, sweet heart
                                                      Be your compass when you're lost
                                                      And you should follow it wherever it may go
                                                      When it's all said and done
                                                      You can walk instead of run
                                                      'Cause no matter what you'll never be alone (never be alone) oh oh oh
                                                      ♪♫♪

Lady_Fii__
                            I Hope you like it~!
                            If I need to change something just lemme know smile
User Image

User Image
        ♪♫♪ Even if I lose everything
        if my popularity drops
        Even if I can't sing
        if I get a different job
        Will you still be able to love me for who I am?
        ♪♫♪

Yousuke was about to get up and leave the classroom when a familiar red-head walked in. He had heard about her around school. Her best friend was one of his fans. Though he never really talked to either of them before. She was one of the few popular girls at school. He was surprised when she walked over and sat next to him. What shocked him even more was the words that came out of her mouth. She wasn't happy working with him? What girl in their right mind would not be thrilled to working with him. Even those who weren't a fan of Daze still went gaga over him and his band mates. "Listen here princess, I'm not too thrilled to be working with you either." his voice was cold and full of sarcasm. He could not stand girls with attitude. What did he do so wrong for her to talk to him like this? It was ridiculous.

"Now I will end class here for today. Go out and spend time and get to know your partner. You have two weeks for this project. Sign up for presentation days before you leave, okay?" he didn't even bother to sign up his and Mikiyo's name and just left the classroom without saying anything to her. He was going to fail anyways. What was the point in doing this stupid assignment. And if she failed in the process, well, it wasn't like he had any obligations to her. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He hit three on the dial screen and Kane's name popped up on the screen. It rang a few times before he actually picked up. "Kane, pick me up. I'm at school. Wanna grab a drink or something? the man on the other end let out a groan. He had obviously been disturbed from his slumber.

"Seriously Yuu...I was still sleeping. Ugh. Whatever, Pick you up in twenty. We'll grab some beers." he knew there was no point in trying to argue with him. Kane was like the older brother he never had. He would definitely be lost without him in his life. He was waiting in the corridors since Kane would take a while. He was instantly surround by a swarm of fans. Screaming and yelling his name and that they loved him. He had forgotten what the attention was like. Being on hiatus for a while, it was such a change of pace. He did the same as he did last night at their gig. Took pictures, signed photos, tried to appease them as much as he could. They were all asking where the other members were. Oh hell. This would get a lot worse when Kane got here. He had just as big of a following as he did. The last thing he wanted to think about was Mikiyo and the stupid art project.
                                                                Rosey_Nitemares
                                                                ♪♫♪ You say that you love me but
                                                                Am I really who you love? (Am I?)
                                                                You say that you fell for me but
                                                                Am I really the one who made you fall for me? (Am I?)
                                                                When you are in my arms, looking at me
                                                                I want to ask you these questions
                                                                ♪♫♪

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces