Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which would you like to do? (so everyone can see)

Remake the RP entirely. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Revamp + start at the beginning 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Revamp + Time skip 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 9 ]
Just time skip 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Leave it as is 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Chef Of Sweets
Nintendraw
Chef Of Sweets
I see you online~ Were you one of those who needed to update their character? I'm working on Val's update myself. Just got back from a weekend trip.
----- ღ☪ -----

Not too much, twicks here and there. My evil charry needs the most adjusting but that's mostly with Supias. I know Val and Mir's connect is staying mostly the same, correct? I could be possible that Asenith and Val have crossed paths but I doubt it as Asenith likes to stick to the shadows even when she is traveling. But possible.

----- ღ☪ -----
Yeah; I'm maintaining most of the present-day stuff. I just need to streamline her pre-story stuff and minimize the importance of no-longer-present characters in her history. I'll see if I can get Val's revision up today (or tomorrow--my folks want me in bed earlier than when I normally put myself to bed XD), and we can see if Acenith and Val might have crossed paths.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Brosephiine
I think I struck out everyone who isn't continuing in the RP in my Relationships section. Let me know if that's false.

Amore Rosea
I wonder if Nienna might have run into Val at some point? The major events in Val's history are staying mostly the same, or you can wait until I put up my revised profile (probably tomorrow now, given that my laptop is dying and my parents want me to sleep soon XD).

Dangerous Lover

Nintendraw
Chef Of Sweets
Nintendraw
Chef Of Sweets
I see you online~ Were you one of those who needed to update their character? I'm working on Val's update myself. Just got back from a weekend trip.
----- ღ☪ -----

Not too much, twicks here and there. My evil charry needs the most adjusting but that's mostly with Supias. I know Val and Mir's connect is staying mostly the same, correct? I could be possible that Asenith and Val have crossed paths but I doubt it as Asenith likes to stick to the shadows even when she is traveling. But possible.

----- ღ☪ -----
Yeah; I'm maintaining most of the present-day stuff. I just need to streamline her pre-story stuff and minimize the importance of no-longer-present characters in her history. I'll see if I can get Val's revision up today (or tomorrow--my folks want me in bed earlier than when I normally put myself to bed XD), and we can see if Acenith and Val might have crossed paths.

----- ღ☪ -----

Acenith has pretty much been everywhere but I don't have a defiant time line for her. Mostly because she was basically Saurmon's go to assassin back in the day. Where ever he wanted her, she was went. Plus it helped with her collection of potions and herbs and what not.

----- ღ☪ -----

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Val's profile has been updated. Her skills, traits, and bio changed the most, though I kept the major things intact, and those (Elves) players who are no longer with us have been downplayed or written out.

Spoopy Anubutt

Nintendraw

Its quite possible that they've run in to each other.
Nienna doesn't really have anywhere to be, or anywhere to go and just spends a lot of her time traveling. XD

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Guh, okay. Sorry guys, had a busy two weeks. :/ AND IF I'M LUCKY ANOTHER BUSY WEEK. <3 Fingers crossed that we get this
house, I've been worrying over it all weekend because the listing was taken down while we were waiting to hear back from the
realtor. >.< We're only looking to rent, but I was hoping to get into a new place before school starts on the 17th.

And of course there's the bit where my dad was in the hospital with an ulcer. x_x Sorry I've been absent, it's just been super
stressful. :c ANYWAY.

If anyone's made changes to their characters, or would like to make a secondary character or something, let me know! c:

Sparkly Fairy

Twirly twirly twirly . . .

Sparkly Fairy

Brosephiine

Oh who has definitely left ? I am slightly confused on that front .

I know we had a page of profiles , but I kind of think we should
        go back to the individual pages with links on the opening game
        page . . . Or , I don't know . . .

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Trance Harper
Brosephiine

Everyone who left has been removed from the front page. Anyone aside from those people hasn't let me know.
There were about four or five people that left/had left already. As for the page of single post profiles, I switched
it to that just so it would be easier to keep track of information. Easier maintenance, as it were. I need to go
through and delete the profiles of everyone who left, though.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Brosephiine
Just checking, are we waiting for an Eldarion post, or is it "open season"?

Dangerous Lover

Brosephiine
Trance Harper
Brosephiine

Everyone who left has been removed from the front page. Anyone aside from those people hasn't let me know.
There were about four or five people that left/had left already. As for the page of single post profiles, I switched
it to that just so it would be easier to keep track of information. Easier maintenance, as it were. I need to go
through and delete the profiles of everyone who left, though.

----- ღ☪ -----

omg, I need to give you a pic of acenith and do the whole title thing.

----- ღ☪ -----

Spoopy Anubutt

Hello everyone!
Starting tomorrow I’m going to be gone for two or three days (Thursday-Saturday).
I’m going to be in the middle of nowhere on a lake, for some camping/hunting/fishing stuff so I won’t be able to access my phone to peek in and say hi.
Unless miraculously there actually happens to be service that far out.
I figured that I should let you know before I take off.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

SNJKDAN. Life. Calm your tits.

Actually, it's beginning to. I'm still a little scarce though. >.< I maaaaay need someone to crack down a bit and mod it up in here.
Ahem. Ninten. >.>

But yeah, I've received Chef's PM and I'll get on that, plus my own updates. n_n Anyone else feel free to prod me! <3 I'd be on it
more, but uh. I just haven't had the time to be on for more than like... fifteen minutes. >.<

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Brosephiine

Actually, it's beginning to. I'm still a little scarce though. >.< I maaaaay need someone to crack down a bit and mod it up in here.
Ahem. Ninten. >.>

But yeah, I've received Chef's PM and I'll get on that, plus my own updates. n_n Anyone else feel free to prod me! <3 I'd be on it
more, but uh. I just haven't had the time to be on for more than like... fifteen minutes. >.<
Whoops. I haven't seen anything major happening in the thread (and half the questions I answer are wrong), but I'll step on that.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Nintendraw
Brosephiine

Ahem. Ninten. >.>

Whoops. I haven't seen anything major happening in the thread (and half the questions I answer are wrong), but I'll step on that.

xD I was mostly teasing you, though I could use the help. I am an busy bee. :c I should be around this weekend,
though. Gonna play catch up a bit with some breedables stuff I'm super late on, but I'll be posting. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff