Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which would you like to do? (so everyone can see)

Remake the RP entirely. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Revamp + start at the beginning 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Revamp + Time skip 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 9 ]
Just time skip 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Leave it as is 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Soooo... How's life? I have finals next week, and summer school too. I got a great idea for a simple Lati@s cosplay though. biggrin

EDIT: Not sure if I'm just out of the loop, but I guess Satan and Lace has formally dropped out for life reasons. Maaaybe she'll come back in later? On the assumption that that doesn't happen, I'll probably edit Val's speaking to Dor out of my post and say that she asked Esi directly. Will quote Desert Dryad if so.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Raaaahhhhh so much free tiiiiiime. <3

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hey y'all; after chatting with Brosie a bit, I'm debating starting this plot of mine as a group RP. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in it? Plot in the first and my character in the second spoiler.
Our characters both harbor other spirits/alter-egos (henceforth Alters) inside them, and their efforts to suppress the alter (especially if conducted vocally/publicly and/or if the Alter likes making scenes) alienates them as autistic/schizo/etc at their campus/workplace. The Alters might get trapped inside the characters via hubris/related sins, punishment from a/the superior god, a curse/seal placed on them by spirit-hunters long ago, or via boredom/daring that turned out not to be reversible (ie they "tried it out" and can't escape). Our characters might be able to identify fellow hosts during an Alter-suppression event, by noticing that "something's different today", etc.; or maybe one host (or someone totally unrelated) falls for another's host/Alter and has trouble reconciling the fact, later, that the person they fell for isn't exactly who they seem. Exactly what they do with themselves and each other is way up in the air--maybe they try to help each other get rid of their Alters, one tries to convince another that their own life is better than a life as their Alter (or vice versa), or they make peace with/totally subjugate their alters (strong-willed gods aren't likely to fall victim to the last alternative XD)
  • Not sure whether to limit usable deities to Greek/Roman ones or allow multiple mythologies. If Greek and Roman gods appear, I suspect instant bad blood. Alters can be mortal enemies, allies/friends/lovers, or even siblings, and their hosts can share their alters' relationship or oppose it (ie mortal enemies inside best friends, or lovers inside siblings).
  • It might be funny for hosts to at least initially mistake someone who really isn't right in the head as another host, and spend some time trying to get close to them and guess which Alter they have.
My character will likely be an Asian 3rd/4th-year surgeon/pathologist-in-training at some university and a bit of a shrinking violet, whose Alter knows (man's) vitals intimately well (thinking Hades, Ares, or Thanatos for now), who would've gotten stuck in her body on some dare, and who pretends not to realize that she guiltily likes it when he takes over (because his self-confidence makes her feel stronger too) so that he can take over her body for good. She'd probably do it for oral presentations and the like (my first post might occur shortly after one such presentation, with the Alter still in control). Idk yet whether the Alter would want to go back home or whether he'd want to take the mortal world by storm.
Sitori Tenshi
Rose Scented
Chef of Sweets
desert dryad
Supias
the pieces fall
Raff_sapphire6
R u u l i g a t o r
Trance Harper

(Btw, Chef, Miraear's profile pic is broken.)

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sparkly Fairy

Dead ant dead ant . Dead ant dead ant , dead ant dead , ant dead ant !

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Whut about dead ants? D:

Sparkly Fairy

It's the pink panther song c;

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
I just squished at least two moths in the early early morning. XD

Also, Princeps! I remember that name. biggrin

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Oooooooohhhhhhh I get it now. xD *derps*

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sooo... Who's next to post, if anyone? o.o?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Nintendraw
Sooo... Who's next to post, if anyone? o.o?

Honestly we really, really need Rosie to post. >.< She's not in town at the moment, or if she's back now
then she's probably exhausted. I don't know if she can even whip up a post for this RP since it's been so
long. :/ I've nagged her a bit, but I may need to NPC it up with her character for us to really continue. And
that's IF the others want to continue. There's been a lot of plotting, but not much interaction lately even
in Skype.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Brosephiine
Honestly we really, really need Rosie to post. >.< She's not in town at the moment, or if she's back now
then she's probably exhausted. I don't know if she can even whip up a post for this RP since it's been so
long. :/ I've nagged her a bit, but I may need to NPC it up with her character for us to really continue. And
that's IF the others want to continue. There's been a lot of plotting, but not much interaction lately even
in Skype.
I heard rumors that the RP might need some serious defib. Is everyone busy? ^^;

Sparkly Fairy

Clear ! ~zap ~

Maybe quote everyone for a check up / check in ?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Mmm maybe once I finish these six art commissions. xD Or later this week. x_x
I'm exhausted gaiz.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Trance Harper

Clear ! ~zap ~

Maybe quote everyone for a check up / check in ?
That'd be a good idea. I know i did it a little while back (though it was to advertise my possible new group RP instead of as a status check for this one).

Other than you, Chef, me, and Brosie, I haven't seen the others in this thread in a while. I've seen Supias and Dryad online, but they're both usually elsewhere.
So much for Supias's claim a while back that he'd post for Kahru at least once a month even if he's the only one moving XDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff