Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which would you like to do? (so everyone can see)

Remake the RP entirely. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Revamp + start at the beginning 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Revamp + Time skip 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 9 ]
Just time skip 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Leave it as is 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Enduring Phantom

Nintendraw
What's another word for "doesn't want/actively seek help"? Independent is slightly off, and so is prideful, and I'm drawing a blank...
EDIT: Maybe prideful will work the way I'm spinning it. XD And seaweed-less sushi (aka rice bowl) tastes pretty good too, actually.

Willful, stubborn, obstinate, Strong willed, bullheaded..

Dangerous Lover

Nintendraw
What's another word for "doesn't want/actively seek help"? Independent is slightly off, and so is prideful, and I'm drawing a blank...
EDIT: Maybe prideful will work the way I'm spinning it. XD And seaweed-less sushi (aka rice bowl) tastes pretty good too, actually.

----- ღ☪ -----

I have no clue, mostly cause i'm confused.

Edit: What Pochie said!

----- ღ☪ -----

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Supias
Ooh, obdurate. That's a good one; thanks!

Also, except for the image, Val's profile remake is all done. biggrin

Found this cool track while browsing my music collection for Val's theme. She's so Celtic XD

Enduring Phantom

Nintendraw
She's so Celtic XD

Yes she is. I rewrote mostly the relationship bit in the remake profile. I don't know if we verified if Val was there when Kahru got taken to prison. If so yay some conflict to work through. Otherwise would she have seen him in prison? That would likely be the only time they met.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Supias
Nintendraw
She's so Celtic XD
Yes she is. I rewrote mostly the relationship bit in the remake profile. I don't know if we verified if Val was there when Kahru got taken to prison. If so yay some conflict to work through. Otherwise would she have seen him in prison? That would likely be the only time they met.
Tcha, I forgot to add that. Updated now. Thanks! XD;; Yes, I did want to go with that. Was it dark when they escaped/Would Val have been able to see his face? I can't recall. Kahru or Thrain was caught first in Mirkwood, and Ghel bargained for both their release, right? At the minimum, she'll recognize his voice.

Enduring Phantom

Nintendraw
Was it dark when they escaped/Would Val have been able to see his face? I can't recall--nor the full details... Kahru or Thrain was caught first in Mirkwood, and Ghel bargained for both their release, right? At the minimum, she'll recognize his voice.

I believe that Ghel bargained for Thrains release since he was related to him and Kahru broke out, hiding in the confiscated wagon when Thrain would have taken with him. I don't think it needs to have been dark for them to have left.

Kahru was caught in a misunderstanding as the Easterlings along with the orcs that were being cleared out of Dol Goldur. They would likely have not been many left but perhaps Kahru had been checking up on fellow Easterlings when the raid began and was captured.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Supias
Nintendraw
Was it dark when they escaped/Would Val have been able to see his face? I can't recall--nor the full details... Kahru or Thrain was caught first in Mirkwood, and Ghel bargained for both their release, right? At the minimum, she'll recognize his voice.
I believe that Ghel bargained for Thrains release since he was related to him and Kahru broke out, hiding in the confiscated wagon when Thrain would have taken with him. I don't think it needs to have been dark for them to have left.

Kahru was caught in a misunderstanding as the Easterlings along with the orcs that were being cleared out of Dol Goldur. They would likely have not been many left but perhaps Kahru had been checking up on fellow Easterlings when the raid began and was captured.
Whoops, mentally merged two events in my head. Alright; that section is corrected now. Thanks for letting me know!

Tipsy Genius

DOR IS GETTING A REWRITE ALREADY, OH YEAH.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
          ❤ ✑

Mmk, so I redid the profile coding to simplify it for newcomers and make it easier
            to add on to, etc. I also made a profile thread where you can post your new profiles.
            Both the code and the link are on the front page of the IC thread.

Also! I'm redoing the cast blurbs for the front page, so be sure to check if your character
            has been redone or not. I had images for a few, but I still need others. Let me know if
            anyone wants a specific picture (that goes for the one's I've done already, mostly.) Everyone
            else needs to send me an image in a PM or on skype. c:

Needed Character Images:
            -Alfirin

-Elboron

-Valiniel

-Esi

-Kahroumar

-Dorainen

-Eldarion

satan and lace

Supias

R u u l i g a t o r

desert dryad

Nintendraw

Mull of Kintyre

Trance Harper

Rose Scented

RivalGrn

Sitori Tenshi

a thousand blank stares

Without Wax

Chef of Sweets

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Brosephiine
          ❤ ✑
            Also! I'm redoing the cast blurbs for the front page, so be sure to check if your character has been redone or not. I had images for a few, but I still need others. Let me know if anyone wants a specific picture (that goes for the one's I've done already, mostly.) Everyone else needs to send me an image in a PM or on skype. c:
I'm done with Val's profile except for the pic; should I go post it up?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
          ❤ ✑

Sure. c: Can you send me an image to use for Val on the front page?

Nintendraw
Brosephiine
          ❤ ✑
            Also! I'm redoing the cast blurbs for the front page, so be sure to check if your character has been redone or not. I had images for a few, but I still need others. Let me know if anyone wants a specific picture (that goes for the one's I've done already, mostly.) Everyone else needs to send me an image in a PM or on skype. c:

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
A square crop should be able to get just her face here. If you prefer, I can do it myself in a few minutes once Photoshop stops crashing. :/
Brosephiine
          ❤ ✑
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
          ❤ ✑

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
          ❤ ✑

I've got photoshop open already so it's no big deal. c:

Nintendraw
A square crop should be able to get just her face here. If you prefer, I can do it myself in a few minutes once Photoshop stops crashing. :/
Brosephiine
          ❤ ✑
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
          ❤ ✑

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'd just gotten around to it myself when Firefox crashed too XD;; The computer dislikes me today. Thanks~ None of her info differs any, and the revised profile, sans image for now, is posted if you need anything new there.
Brosephiine
          ❤ ✑
            I've got photoshop open already so it's no big deal. c:
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
          ❤ ✑
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
          ❤ ✑

Panda McGee's Partner

Indulgent Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
Supias

//snuggles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff