User Image

All right, so. Jet is having a little tea party with himself and a bunch of my action figures. I'm just... I'm not gonna touch that. So long as he's happy, or whatever. Gonna focus on my own thing instead. Y'know... my art. And stuff. I've been kind of hitting a wall. Not feeling super motivated, or whatever. So I figured maybe I'll have a sale on the things that inspired me to want to do this kind of art in the first place? Maybe it'll help. So, um. These are some recolors that I like. A lot. Here, it's better if I just show you:

User Image

It's kind of a lot of them, but I guess they're um... They're all special to me. So, uh. You probably want to know their names. Okay.

• Lavish Lucie
  • Ivory Rose
  • Hera's Lace
  • Puriel's Wings
  • Beyond Blush
  • Antique Marionette

We've also got the Marionette Bundle for sale, since that item is, um... Just kind of insanely cool. You know what else is cool? That all those recolors and the Marionette Bundle are going to be sold at a 10% discount. Oh, and I've even tossed my ultimate favorites into the new Recolor Redux Bundle, and since I think they're, um... you know, really awesome, it'll be sold at a 40% discount. So, um. I think that's pretty neat. Maybe even a little inspiring. Startin' to feel the art bug kind of, um... Itching? Maybe it's allergies. I don't know. We'll have all these items in La Victoire until January 28th, 11:59 PM EST so I guess come visit. If that's what you want. You can join Jet's little tea party.

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!