Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Seeker

User Image

Grey smirked at Tyler's subtle request. Although it was usual not his character to be so- complacent- Grey felt a small bond being created between the two and he let his humanity win out this time. "I'll take that into consideration, but only if that girl speaks for herself, she doesn't need you to it for her." Grey pushed his way past Tyler and popped his head into the hallway. "And I know you can hear me, girl. I can smell happiness from a mile away." He jeered in a joking manner. He felt Tyler tense next to him and he smiled to himself.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Tyler froze for a second before he frowned. "She has a name you know."Tyler said as he crossed his arms and walked into the hallway. As he walked out, Bridgette made her way out of her dorm and her hand lightly slid against the wall as she made her way to the room next to hers.

"He's right, Tyler. I should be speaking for myself. I'm Bridgette and I would appreciate it if you were more quiet when you closed your door." Bridgette caught scent of the person who was rooming next to her and she smiled. "We meet again under less harmful circumstances." She added.

Timid Seeker

User Image

"Ah, yes." Grey watched as Tyler stared him down, "I apologize for earlier this evening- traveling long distances tends to make me quite irritated." Grey bowed his head in apology, then leaned against his doorway. "And I will not slam any doors again for your sake, Miss Bridgette. " He raised an eyebrow questioningly at the young woman who stared past him. Now that she was closer, Grey could tell that it was definitely Tyler with the strong odor, but the girl still had a peculiar scent herself. He also noticed both had a strange aura. These two definitely have their secrets. He thought, But unless they are associated with that woman, I couldn't care less.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Bridgette nodded with a smile. "It's alright, I wasn't hurt that bad. I didn't quite catch your name though." Bridgette said as she looked straight ahead. Despite being blind, she could see slight outlines of the auras that surrounded her. Tyler's was a sky blue color while the boy next door's was more of a dark red. Bridgette raised an eyebrow and tilted her head. "You two ran into each other already?" Tyler asked confused as he looked between the two. Bridgette looked over in Tyler's direction, "Literally ran into each other." She said as she looked back in her neighbor's general direction.
User Image.

Adira jumps slightly, hovering for a moment. It takes her a moment of wriggling to get down, but once her feet touch the ground, she turns to the voice. The first thing she notices is the girl's pretty blue eyes. They're a deep blue color that reminded her of the skies in India–which made Adira both happy and sad. When she notices she hadn't responded, the brunette blushes darkly. "I-I'm sorry." She smiles shyly, sliding her extra long sweater sleeve up her arm to hold out her hand. "I'm Adira..." She looks at the pretty, mysterious girl both bashfully and curiously.
Ari was running thru the forest savoring the feel of the wind rushing thru her soft black hair changing as the light hit it. Her bright blue eyes sparkled as she caught the scent of a deer and she took off with a leap digging her fangs into its soft float and devored it's flesh.
After enjoying her snack Ari licked her paws grooming herself. With a cat stretch she took off towards the school again.
Ari arrived at the school gates. With a nervous huff she shook herself, where a black panther had been stood a tall girl with long curly black hair and piercing blue eyes like a glacier pool. Her suitcase magically appeared at her side, she muttered a thanks to her parents closing her eyes she pushed open the gates. "Here we go..." She muttered nervously rubbing her silky black ears, her tail twitched back and forth. She resisted the urge to chase a butterfly as she looked around for some other students.

Timid Seeker

User Image

Greyson's upper lip twitched into smile, "Ah yes, we literally bumped into each other." He then turned to Tyler, who stood awkwardly next to the girl. What relation do these two have? "If you don't mind my inquiry, how do you know Miss Bridgette?" His gaze switched between Tyler and Bridgette and he coughed, not only to clear the awkward atmosphere, but also because his thirst was causing a mild itch in the back of his throat.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Bridgette let out a small laugh before smiling at Greyson. "He's my butler. I had to be assigned someone to help me while I'm here." Bridgette said while Tyler sighed. "And I would hope you would keep it between the three of us Grey. I don't need people coming up to me thinking I will be their butler too." Tyler added as he looked at Greyson with hopeful eyes.
Ari signed as she looked around noticing that they were tons of humans around so she shook herself and she looked totally human she glanced around trying to spot someone to talk to.

Timid Seeker

User Image

Rue smiled gleefully at the girl, who stood a few inches above her. The girl's deep green eyes bore into Rue's and her small lips were pulled into a smile. "My...name is...Rue." She finally managed to say. Ooh, humans speak so weird. I could never get used to it! She pushed a strand of her black hair behind her ear and nervously bit her lip. Suddenly, she spotted another person off in the distance and sniffed the air. That person smells. Rue was about to walk towards the new stranger but remembered that it against human customs to mindlessly walk off during a conversation.
Ari tipped her head to the side as she caught whiff of what smelled like wet dog and roses, intrigued she walked toward a group of girls akinf a deep breath she stood awkwardly behind the one named Rue sensing her animal spirit, she slipped into wolf language which sounded to other people like yips and barks but she said "Hi...my name is Ari.."

Timid Seeker

User Image

"Oh, I love secrets." Greyson winked, "But what's in it for me? I assume you are at my personal disposal as well?" He watched happily as Tyler tensed a little bit at his statement, but then let out a laugh. "I only kid with you, Tyler. Rest at ease." Why am I wasting time with this idle chat? I need to start searching for that woman. His gaze turned towards Bridgette, "Would you like to accompany me to a dining area, I'm starved." Of course, he thought, it's not that I want the food there, but the human buffet should be quite tasty.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Tyler glared at Greyson as Bridgette giggled. "I'll happily tag along. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday." Bridgette said before looking Tyler's way. "You coming too?" Bridgette asked and Tyler relaxed. "Of course, I can't let you wander the halls." He said. Bridgette grinned and hooked her arms with Greyson's. "Lead the way, Grey!" She exclaimed happily.

Timid Seeker

User Image

Greyson jumped a little as the small girl slid her arm around his with a joyous smile on her face. Besides his "dinner" with humans, his personal bubble was never really invaded, well, until now. He felt that Bridgette sensed his discomfort, and he feigned a laugh, "I guess those who are blind really have no sense of personal space?" He began to lead the girl down the hallway, and every so often peered behind him at the lurking Tyler.
At first, Adira pulls her hand away, smile dropping from her face. Her eyes darken slightly and she frowns, at first thinking Rue didn't like her. I-I guess she could tell... She thought, referring to her half-humanity. But she shakes that nonsense out of her mind, realizing that no one would notice her brief hovering. So with that in mind, she turns to the new girl who approached them, tilting her head slightly. Her eyes widened when she realizes, this girl is pretty too! She blushed and stared off into space, fiddling with her thumb. I wonder.... She speaks out loud suddenly, still deep in her thoughts. "Are you real...?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff