User Image

Do you guys ever wonder if we have power over our own destinies? No, serious question here! 'Cause, you know, sometimes... I feel like I'm not entirely in control of my own actions. At least that's the excuse I usually give Cygnus every time I claw up all the furniture, although I'm not entirely sure he's buying it anymore. But sometimes I do wonder if there isn't some invisible hand guiding us along a predetermined path. Was I always fated to be as amazing as I am now? I mean, I can only assume that was the case. Cats like me don't just become awesome, we're born that way. But if there is something -- or someone -- who determines our destiny, you gotta wonder what they'd be like. That's some real power, you know? And these are some deep thoughts. Next thing you know I'm gonna be as grumpy and sullen as Cygnus. Man, that's truly a fate worse than death. But how can I be sad when I've got so much excitement in my life right now? We've got a gorgeous new bundle here in La Victoire, so please say hello to the three lovely siblings of the Sisters of Destiny Bundle!

User Image

User ImageChrysanthe's Fountain: The elegant Chrysanthe is as renowned for her beauty as she is for her wisdom. A sip from her fountain is said to grant eternal life, and each mortal's spirit is born from within it. She loves nothing more than to watch the lives of mortals unfold in the rippling waters of her fountain, even though she already knows how everything will play out. Includes her flowing gown, strapped shoes, cape, golden wreath, regal hair, and water of life fountain.

User ImageChara's Spirit: Chara is by far the most joyful of the sisters, a happy grin never seeming to fade from her face. Chara makes sure every mortal stays on their destined path, and although her work as an enforcer of fate is never ceasing, she always maintains a playful attitude as she flits about carrying out her responsibilities. Includes her short toga, winged legs, wrist cuffs, rippling sash, tiered updo, and cheerful smile.

User ImageAntigone's Hourglass: Antigone is by far the most somber of the three sisters, responsible for leading the spirits of the dead back to the life-giving waters of Chrysanthe's fountain so that they can be reborn once more. Quiet and foreboding, Antigone takes her responsibility as a shepherd of departed souls very seriously, as without her the souls of the dead would forever wander the world aimlessly and alone. Includes her chest plate, skirt, armored boots, dynamic cape, wavy black hair, and precious hourglass belted around her waist.

User Image Available exclusively in the Sisters of Destiny Bundle is the utterly adorable Kamera the Chimera! Although he might seem a little bit frightening at first, this friendly little fellow is as sweet as they come! Includes his tiny blue wings as a pose for you!

Really makes you think, huh? Well, I definitely think this bundle was fated to be put on our shelves, 'cause it's way too amazing to ignore. Come visit La Victoire and see it for yourself!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!