Welcome to Gaia! ::

Entrepreneur

2,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Yes I know I most likely spelled her name wrong, so my bad.

ANYWAYS,
I was wondering how Marcee became a vampire. I have a slight idea, and wanted some other AT fans to tell me if they think it maybe a possibility.

So, what if Marcee's a*****e boyfriend turned her? It would explain why she has taken him back and dealt with so much of his crap, and I may be wrong but I seem to recall he is a vampire to, right?

Entrepreneur

2,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
(At this point just for the sake of debating)

I think her bf was a wizard. I dont think there've been any other vamps besides marcee. If its been ages since the mushroom war, it had to have been a vampire shortly after marcee matured, maybe after she left simon or around the time her dad ate her fries.

Entrepreneur

2,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
F0XBLADEX

I think her bf was a wizard. I dont think there've been any other vamps besides marcee. If its been ages since the mushroom war, it had to have been a vampire shortly after marcee matured, maybe after she left simon or around the time her dad ate her fries.
As soon as I saw that I had a reply I KNEW it was you!

And of course your right....He was a wizard not a vampire. Damn it.
Ash
lucki_angel`67
F0XBLADEX

Ash

XD

Entrepreneur

2,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
F0XBLADEX
lucki_angel`67
F0XBLADEX

Ash

XD
You still didn't answer my question on HOW she became a vampire. :p
lucki_angel`67
F0XBLADEX
lucki_angel`67
F0XBLADEX

Ash

XD
You still didn't answer my question on HOW she became a vampire. :p

uh...she was bitten by a vampire who will be revealed in a flashback in a later episode? *shrug*
I think sometime after Simon found her he went fully ba-nays nays. Then she wandered around for a while alone. Then at 16 or 18 years old she met her sucky (pun intended) vampire bf Ash. He turned her. A while later she found out he was a jerk and left him, then said forget this I'm gonna become EPIC.

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
How dumb are you all? Really? She has been a vampire since before she knew Simon (Ice King) and even longer before meeting Ash (Weenis)

Most likely she was turned by her father at age 7 (Yes that is the age she was back then) then her father left/got sent to the night-o-sphere some time after.

She ages at a rate of about 1 year in appearance every 100 years. That is why she was turned into a vampire at 7 only to look about 18 years old 1,000 years later when she meets Finn.

The fact that I needed to say this basic knowledge is pathetic.

Side note: I bet you are all too dumb to know that Ricardio (Ice King's heart) was the cause of Jake Jr. having that birth defect face.

Entrepreneur

2,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Buzz Bomb8
How dumb are you all? Really? She has been a vampire since before she knew Simon (Ice King) and even longer before meeting Ash (Weenis)

Most likely she was turned by her father at age 7 (Yes that is the age she was back then) then her father left/got sent to the night-o-sphere some time after.

She ages at a rate of about 1 year in appearance every 100 years. That is why she was turned into a vampire at 7 only to look about 18 years old 1,000 years later when she meets Finn.

Side note: I bet you are all too dumb to know that Ricardio (Ice King's heart) was the cause of Jake Jr. having that birth defect face.
There is no need to be rude, it was just a question.
Her dad is a vampire so by relation is my guess.
gaia_nitemareright I agree with the post before me, I thought her dad was a vampire, so I assume she was born one if not became one through him. o.o gaia_nitemareright
Buzz Bomb8

Three things about that:
One, I didn't see bite marks on little Marcy in the flashbacks. Meaning she wasn't a vampire maybe?
Two, I don't think her dad is a vampire, but a demon. Maybe her mom is a vampire? Marcline <sp?> said a few times she was half demon. But then why would altrnate world Marcline look like an old woman there if the same amount of time passed?
Three, no need to be rude, dude.

Fashionable Smoker

It wouldn't have been her old bf ash because it shows her as a vampire when she is young. She doesn't actually do anything vampire-ish when she's little but she looks the same and has fangs. Maybe she was just born that way. I mean her father is the ruler of the nightosphere.

Fashionable Smoker

Also is Ash a vampire? when do they state that in the show? I mean sure he can fly but he uses a spell to do so (Ashicus Flyicus) and he has magic powers but he doesn't look like a vampire.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff