Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noirphis's Husband

Manly Businessman

Samples:
X, X(warning slight gore), X(gore too OTL)
Edit: HNN KAY picky ticky time
Edit: Woop think after this batch, I'm gonna close it for a while :>
Edit: HNNNNNFF Ok I'm gonna be picking offers and quote them tomorrow it's late for me and my mind is made of mush atm emotion_drool thank you again for all the nice oc's
Edit: drawing mens be fun OTL

One of those temp shops where this time I only want men emo
Not that I hate drawing girls or can't draw them but they're boring me so much and majority of the commissions I do are girls OTL;; so anyone interested in my half body oh so digital sketches?
I don't really care about gold atm and I will mostly look into interesting looking characters than anything... I may also put up livestream if anyones interested. Shotas are loved too

I will not draw:
Furries
Mechas
Cluttered avies
Couples
Weenees

Minimum offer: IDC I JUST WANNA DRAW SOME MALES

Slots:
1. notoriouslil[done]
2. sleepypandie[done]
3. Stariaria[done]
4. hyukguu[done]

Considering:
Poking my head around replies

Done:

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500
Him for 500k? emotion_kirakira
Alexander

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Race: Undead
Origins: Unknown
Birthday: Unknown
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 185lbs.
Eye Color: Red
Skin Color: Pale white. His body has scars covering his torso/limbs.
Hair Color: Midnight Black
Hair Length: Short
Hair Style: Usually combs it back or to the side, but on bad days everyone can tell that he is in a bad mood if it's in his face at all.
Clothing: Always dresses in a proper pristine suit, no matter how hot it gets to be. When questioned how he always manages to wear such nice clothes, especially during the apocalypse, he simply states, "I know how to properly care for my belongings."
Weapons: He carries two twin pistols named Elizabeth and Alice. One white, the other black.
Accessory: A pocket watch. It's said that he's let so many decades slip by that he can't stand to let another single second slip by unnoticed. He often checks the time on this watch.

Thirteenth Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
500k for this glow-worm in whatever style you want:
User ImageUser Image
These are just examples of the fact that
A.) he has glowing markings all over his body, interpret them and have fun with them!
B.) He wears his hair up (hawk) and down. Choose whichever hairstyle you want.
C.) Draw whatever you want for clothes (or lack of them). He's about 17, 5'2" (shorty mcshorty short) with broad shoulders.

I would love it if you had fun with expression or emotion with him! Up to you! Let me know if our interested in the trade. smile

Dedicated Counselor

5OOK for Khrelan? <3
/he's supposed to look 16/17 i just haven't drawn any non-chibi refs yet. OTL

the water tank is so he can breath, 'cause he has little gills.

In a relationship with Witchy Monster

Lonely Prophet

13,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
600k for the male Here

I would prefer the purple jacket outfit, but you're free to do any!

Noirphis's Husband

Manly Businessman

Kirakishou Sama
Alexander

Hair Style: Usually combs it back or to the side, but on bad days everyone can tell that he is in a bad mood if it's in his face at all.
Clothing: Always dresses in a proper pristine suit, no matter how hot it gets to be. When questioned how he always manages to wear such nice clothes, especially during the apocalypse, he simply states, "I know how to properly care for my belongings."
Weapons: He carries two twin pistols named Elizabeth and Alice. One white, the other black.
Accessory: A pocket watch. It's said that he's let so many decades slip by that he can't stand to let another single second slip by unnoticed. He often checks the time on this watch.

wap, I'll consider and then quote again if accepted

Devoted Cat

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
One of my boys for 350k? ouo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Basics:
Name: Javier [hah-vee-AIR]
Hair: A little pass the shoulders, a little wavy, Chocolate color
Eye Color: Dark Teal or Bondi blue; light brown around the iris
Skin Color: Mocha
Body Type: Athletic
Personality in One Word: Calm
Javier is proud, strong, Hardworking, intelligent and sarcastic with a reserved personality. Very independent
Art Refs:

Or Him:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Basics:
Name: Alvaro [AHL-vah-ro ]
Hair: Short, curly/wavy, shaved on the left side, like this, or this
Eye Color: Light brown
Skin Color: Brown skinned
Body Type: Athletic, slim Like this and like this
Personality: quick-tempered, selfish, arrogant, stubborn, foulmouthed, pigheaded, and judgmental brat!
Alvaro is also a brilliant cook.

Other Refs:

Or Him:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. orUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Basics:
Name: Shawn Edward Carter
Hair: Long, Wavy, Black
Eye Color: Green/ slightly red
Skin Color: White, Tattoos
Sexuality: Bisexual
Body Type: Athletic, Muscular Like this
Personality: Charismatic, witty, flirtatious, outgoing, suave, charming, and romantic; he’s somewhat of a player and a man-whore
Other Refs.:

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500
Dabawaba
Kirakishou Sama
Alexander

wap, I'll consider and then quote again if accepted

Okay C:
Dabawaba

I'm not sure if he looks interesting enough, but i will sacrifice my fox boy Nicolas for some art. XD
Ref: 1 ; 2
You can think up another outfit for him if you want - he like colorful stuff, especially loves turtlenecks and loose/big shirts.
Also, he never wears classical blue/black jeans. They are alway with some kind of pattern or brightly colored (they might be with stripes, dots, flower patter...etc.)
If somehow you end up showing off the skin on his back/shoulder, then he has a tattoo - link.
+You can draw him with fox ears and a tail (though usually only his fox eyes give out the animal side in him).
Offer: 800k
wow dat art. ;; 3 ;;

Noirphis's Husband

Manly Businessman

tillycat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Basics:
Javier is proud, strong, Hardworking, intelligent and sarcastic with a reserved personality. Very independent
Art Refs:

Or Him:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Basics:
Personality: quick-tempered, selfish, arrogant, stubborn, foulmouthed, pigheaded, and judgmental brat!

Other Refs:

Or Him:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. orUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Basics:
Personality: Charismatic, witty, flirtatious, outgoing, suave, charming, and romantic; he’s somewhat of a player and a man-whore
Other Refs.:

Wowie I like Javier, I'll consider and quote again if accepted

Beloved Hunter

Aaah umm maybe Chandler (the boy on the right) for 500k? ;u;
User Image

Newbie Noob

11,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Devoted Cat

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
Dabawaba
tillycat
Basics:
Art Refs:

Or Him:
Basics:

Other Refs:

Or Him:
Basics:
Other Refs.:

Wowie I like Javier, I'll consider and quote again if accepted
Okie c:<
oh man your art is precious! ♥ maybe cello(demon form) or unnamed (or really any of my ocs here ♥ i'm only linking though two specifically because i know a lot of people prefer not to look through all of my characters.. ;x> but you're more then welcome to choose any of my other bbys if any of the catch your interest //) for 500k??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff