Welcome to Gaia! ::

Justice Genius

I done learnt to never trust a succubus. Evah

Neva evah

Indeed, neva evah evah. I honestly dgaf, /right /now/.

Like in the past I've been too trusting, but...yeah, idgaf as long as you aren't wasting my time with lies, after I know you're lying.
#honestyisintegral #bitches Even with friends.

Pup

Tipsy Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Millionaire 200
I am very anti-sex and my partner was extremely sexually active before dating me. I worry a lot that my abstinence and shy-ness to physical activity may cause her to cheat. I don't freak out though, I trust her.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

def do not trust the last one
what an a*****e
Incognito Kang
The only woman I ever for real loved contracted herpes while I was deployed. So yeah.

yikes

did she cheat or were u two even in a relationship
muertes
what an a*****e

wat happened

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

arcade fuhrer
muertes
what an a*****e

wat happened

he was just a mean b*****d
arcade fuhrer
Incognito Kang
The only woman I ever for real loved contracted herpes while I was deployed. So yeah.

yikes

We were actually engaged, and I had been pushing to marry her for years. But yeah, I was kind of a d**k and I guess she probably wasn't that into me after a few years of putting up with my abuse so yeah it's whatever. I'm over it now, lol. I think her getting herpes actually made it 10x easier to deal with instead of just finding out she cheated on me.
Incognito Kang
arcade fuhrer
Incognito Kang

yikes

We were actually engaged, and I had been pushing to marry her for years. But yeah, I was kind of a d**k and I guess she probably wasn't that into me after a few years of putting up with my abuse so yeah it's whatever. I'm over it now, lol. I think her getting herpes actually made it 10x easier to deal with instead of just finding out she cheated on me.

ya i can believe it i mean its like karma and a deterrent

friend was telling me about a gay guy he lived with over the summer
great guy apparently but basically i think he and his significant other for a long time broke up or something but it was one of those rash breakups
drunkenly had a one night stand with some rando like the day after they broke up

gets a call from this one night stand later on saying that he just found out he has aids
he gets checked and tests positive
can't get back with the love of his life for obvious reasons
ex girlfriend.... eh not really. not after the previous girl. b***h was crazy.
arcade fuhrer
Incognito Kang
arcade fuhrer
Incognito Kang

yikes

great guy apparently but basically i think he and his significant other for a long time broke up or something but it was one of those rash breakups
drunkenly had a one night stand with some rando like the day after they broke up

gets a call from this one night stand later on saying that he just found out he has aids
that's actually really, really depressing, dude.
Incognito Kang
arcade fuhrer
Incognito Kang
arcade fuhrer
Incognito Kang

yikes

that's actually really, really depressing, dude.

stds are one of the main reasons why i can't just whore around and have one night stands, besides the social stigma obv
im terrified of them

one of my good friends contracted herpes from a mutual friend
he didnt know he had it when they hooked up bc he didnt show any signs, oftentimes guys dont
but she does have a bf now and they work around it bc he doesnt have herpes and im happy for them
gives me hope for humanity
but now i also refuse to share cups at parties so

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas