Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
So...TLC was a bust. Now, time to build towards the Royal Rumble, which is one of the big four and arguably one of the better PPVs. Hopefully, they'll get their s**t together in the creative department, but considering they have not been able to do anything right since SummerSlam, I'm skeptical in regards of them righting this ship.

Loyal Elder

You know having a day to think about it TLC wasn't bad in terms of the matches, it was just horrendously booked. Like whoever booked that should be fired.

Loyal Elder

Other than the Kofi - Miz and Brodus - Truth matches.

Also thanks to Finals I get to watch this whole thing from the beginning.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hopefully Randy will stop looking so bored in the ring or like he is depressed. ...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Eflow Nivek
You know having a day to think about it TLC wasn't bad in terms of the matches, it was just horrendously booked. Like whoever booked that should be fired.

It wasn't bad, true...but the problem with last night, which has been the problem with the last four PPVs is that nothing on the undercard was really all that important and the main event was unsatisfying. None of the matches have been that great either. True, most weren't bad, but there has been nothing positive that stood out.

Loyal Elder

Didn't Cole say last week was the last time we'd see the titles together on Raw.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So...umm. Yeah, why call it the WWE World Heavyweight Championship? I mean, the WHC wasn't THE World Heavyweight Championship, it was just the WWE's World Heavyweight Championship.

Its the most redundant title name EVER.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Eflow Nivek
Didn't Cole say last week was the last time we'd see the titles together on Raw.
Dammit you are just gonna keep bringing up things *pulls out neurolizer* keep this up and you are gonna get brain cancer

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
LOL, Miz is looking at Cena after Cena said "I'm not gonna ruin your moment" like WTF ARE YOU DOING?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khorosho
So...umm. Yeah, why call it the WWE World Heavyweight Championship? I mean, the WHC wasn't THE World Heavyweight Championship, it was just the WWE's World Heavyweight Championship.

No...they always referred to it as the World Heavyweight Championship.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GODDAMIT CENA! STOP PUSHING BRYAN! ITS MAKING NOT LIKE BRYAN!!! gonk

Loyal Elder

Rinkimekuta
Eflow Nivek
Dammit you are just gonna keep bringing up things *pulls out neurolizer* keep this up and you are gonna get brain cancer
hold on one more thing, I thought he was " The UNIFIED champion" you, know from that poll two weeks ago... granted a stupid name, but they had it as an option.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA he listens to the wwe universe. ...... OMG that's. ...... ooooooooh he was serious? ....... oh....... oh wow how sad

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Eflow Nivek
Rinkimekuta
Eflow Nivek
hold on one more thing, I thought he was " The UNIFIED champion" you, know from that poll two weeks ago... granted a stupid name, but they had it as an option.

That poll was just something management was going to "take under advisement"...which means they were going to ignore it...which is good, cause all those names sucked.

It'd be great if Randy Orton got that belt taken off of him tonight...damnit WWE...STOP MAKING ME HOPE!!!

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho

No...they always referred to it as the World Heavyweight Championship.

No, I know, but boxing has a World Heavyweight title, UFC has a World Heavyweight title, etc. It just seems stupid to throw in the brand when everyone knows it belongs to it already. They don't call it the Boxing World Heavyweight title, do they? confused

Honestly? Its too many damn syllables. Its like ten syllables.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff