Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Lunatic

Black Gabriel
Cooked Perfectly
i spent alot of hours in bounty bay online...when i look at it now it looks like s**t...but if you are really really REALLY into pirate stuff then it wont going to stop you from trying that mmorpg.

Tell me about it. The Game Info page on the webpage just gives me a coming soon dialogue. Since the game appears to have been out a while, I'm gonna guess it's never coming.

it changed alot since i played it
but it used to be like
you are a captain of this boat (not a ship but just little boat of poor men in it)
anyways you slowly go your path till you become what you want (pirate,royal fleet guy or whatever)
you join clans/guilds you upgrade your ship to what kind you want (war ship,big ship that can carry alot of spices and stuff) anyways you go around world fight,trade and you can go to ports and stuff to dress up your captain character.

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
So it sounds like you only played the first half hour of AC4? That's not exactly fair. You are rarely out of the animus, then you jump back in and can go around being a pirate for hours, doing nothing but sailing exploring and pillaging.

O.G. Elder

savipersssss
So it sounds like you only played the first half hour of AC4? That's not exactly fair. You are rarely out of the animus, then you jump back in and can go around being a pirate for hours, doing nothing but sailing exploring and pillaging.

It isn't like I'm not gonna finish it. I do deeply resent being pulled out of an experience and having it replaced with purposeful tedium. I don't like having to push through boring stuff to get to what I enjoy.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Black Gabriel
savipersssss

It isn't like I'm not gonna finish it. I do deeply resent being pulled out of an experience and having it replaced with purposeful tedium. I don't like having to push through boring stuff to get to what I enjoy.

Assassin's Creed has always been a series to pull you out when you're having fun.
I remember playing 3 and then I had to spend the next hour or something as Desmond walking through a subway station and walking up a crane to do a leap of faith.

I can't say I didn't find it not fun but it wasn't as great as being in the animus.

Lonely Citizen

Aethership Canon
User Image
Here we are, We Know it's Too Late.
Hoping only to find some closure..!
Silently waiting, Hear the calling..!
Look into the wanting eyes, my Cherished!

Skies of Arcadia. Go sailing the skies. Be a bad day for the Valuan Empire.

Now we are here, We know its too late!
Hoping only to find some closure,
Silently waiting, Hear the calling!
Look into the wanting eyes, My Cherished!

Thiiiiissss.

Although if turn by turn combat isn't your thing, then this is not for you.
But that aside, this is my most favorite game of all time.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Pirates 101.

Omnipresent Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Monkey Island.

Tipsy Knight

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean.
I second Pirates 101
Puzzle Pirates

Fashionable Lunatic

Black Gabriel
Hidden Gnomes
Black Gabriel
Hidden Gnomes
Black Gabriel
I just started playing Assassin's Creed 4 and I was really ******** into it but then all of a sudden I wasn't a pirate anymore, just some jerkoff in a virtual reality thing and I had to listen to french people talk. I promptly threw my controller and quit. I was under the impression that they'd killed Desmond and quit the shitty shell story and I was all about being a ******** killer pirate full time.

Anyways, tell me games where I get to be a pirate one hundred percent of the game. Genre and style doesn't matter at all. I need some quality pirate-being time.
not FRENCH
i can only suggest sly 3 the last-but-not-really-last chapter is about pirates sorry lol

Fine, Quebecois - the even-worse-than-France-French-people. They're still speaking French at each other. Still terrible. Still NOT BEING A PIRATE.

Sly 3 is not about pirates. Eighty percent of the game is devoid of pirates. That is even less piracy than AC4. Try harder!
i said the last-not-really-last chapter you little
i guess there is that pirates of the carribean online stuff but that has all that pay for membership stuff and i don't think it's that great i played it like 3 minutes
i have one though, the storyline isn't very good but you can find it here

There are four whole chapters prior to pirates that are not about pirates. Don't even try to justify your failure!

PotC online closed.

and joke's on you. Even pirate dress up dolls are PIRATES!
what the HECK that's what i said omfg start listening maybe and yes i know the dress up game was about pirates that's why i recommended it????? jfc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff