• Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour

I don't see people on gaia posting pictures about suicide or eating disorders, but okay.
Same for Facebook. lol
Once you follow enough blogs you will get them on your dash trust me

If you talk to the people you will see it as all the same.
How long have you been on Gaia?
Lol I've seen it plenty on Facebook.

Everyone on tumblr does talk the same.
"I'm so done"
"Peasant"
"My sides"
"Can you not"
They also share pictures of women that are well over the healthy average body size and promote it as beautiful. It's not. It's dangerous. There are healthy eating blogs out there but the amount of negativity on tumblr is ridiculous.
I've been on Gaia since '05. Of course this isn't my main account, I lost it a while back.
And I've never saw pictures of bloody wrists on Facebook saying "end it all, it doesn't matter." It's usually full of swag fb groups which is better than suicide, promoting fat bodies and self harm.
Sure people may make statuses saying they are sad but you don't see people constantly uploading pictures about their body weight saying they should puke more times a day and it gets thousands of shares. That would be banned off of Facebook in an hour because Facebook has strict guidelines as to what can be posted. On tumblr you can barely block people, you can practically say and do whatever you want, so of course there is a lot more on tumblr.

Lol, I thought this was done.
If you believe it does and believe what I say is wrong what's e point in trying to change my opinion.
Cause honestly this could go on forever.
You should just stop.
Your ideals don't help at all.
lol so you never seen " ill cut myself for blank on Facebook"?
I've seen like millions of those for ******** Justin Bieber alone.
Still I can't believe you sat there and wrote your whole life story.
It isn't even that serious. Calm down.

You know where they got the cut for Bieber pictures? Tumblr LOL. They were all from blogs. My whole life story? When did I wrote anything about myself? I have 130 + wpm this doesn't bother me at all.
At least if the cutting photo was posted on Facebook it would get taken off for having inappropriate content. Tumblr leaves everything on.
But whatever, guess I'm writing too much about myself right?
"Can u not? Be gone peasant"

Can I not?
Your whole post is an oxymoron.
You want me to stop but you are in my thread. Lol
You can easily leave. It's your decision to reply back. Makes you look like a fool.
Be gone peasant? Lol wow.
What are you trying to say? Online that your better than me?
You fit into tumblr yourself then.
GG just stop.

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
its prince
II Hyubasa II
its prince
      there is much sass going on in this thread oh my

I don't know what happened.

it's okay //patpat
      i don't particularly agree with what they are saying anyway

They are making fools of themselves.
They can't even go against what I'm saying.
It's foolish.
If they hate Tumblr why post?
Like I said everything's the same. They are trying to troll.

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mr L makes my heart hurt
I don't even really understand what a tumblr is or what's the point of it. neutral I only was ever on tumblr when I clicked a certain someone's link in their sig, out of curiosity..I just don;t get it, it's just a bunch of pictures or something? it's all very confusing.

I didn't get it at first.
I learned to love it.
I love it more because most of my irl friends don't have it.

Invisible Gekko

II Hyubasa II
its prince
II Hyubasa II
its prince

it's okay //patpat

It's foolish.

they are just looking for an argument
      besides some of their points while may be true
      they are blowing them out of proportion
      making it bigger than it really is
      so yeah they just like to troll it seems
      ignore the trolls before they get hungry again

Shy Flatterer

11,850 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Magical Girl 50
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour

I don't see people on gaia posting pictures about suicide or eating disorders, but okay.
Same for Facebook. lol
Once you follow enough blogs you will get them on your dash trust me

If you talk to the people you will see it as all the same.
How long have you been on Gaia?
Lol I've seen it plenty on Facebook.

"I'm so done"
"Peasant"
"My sides"
"Can you not"
They also share pictures of women that are well over the healthy average body size and promote it as beautiful. It's not. It's dangerous. There are healthy eating blogs out there but the amount of negativity on tumblr is ridiculous.
I've been on Gaia since '05. Of course this isn't my main account, I lost it a while back.
And I've never saw pictures of bloody wrists on Facebook saying "end it all, it doesn't matter." It's usually full of swag fb groups which is better than suicide, promoting fat bodies and self harm.
Sure people may make statuses saying they are sad but you don't see people constantly uploading pictures about their body weight saying they should puke more times a day and it gets thousands of shares. That would be banned off of Facebook in an hour because Facebook has strict guidelines as to what can be posted. On tumblr you can barely block people, you can practically say and do whatever you want, so of course there is a lot more on tumblr.

If you believe it does and believe what I say is wrong what's e point in trying to change my opinion.
You should just stop.

You know where they got the cut for Bieber pictures? Tumblr LOL. They were all from blogs. My whole life story? When did I wrote anything about myself? I have 130 + wpm this doesn't bother me at all.
At least if the cutting photo was posted on Facebook it would get taken off for having inappropriate content. Tumblr leaves everything on.

Can I not?
You can easily leave. It's your decision to reply back. Makes you look like a fool.
GG just stop.

Obviously you must have dementia or Alzheimer's because I told you I've been on since '05. And obviously you just joined tumblr because those ridiculous phrases I put in quotations are sayings that tumblr users frequently use on a daily basis. I didn't tell you to stop at all. The fact that you can call someone fat for their own opinion annoys me. Also the fact you think that my gaia account age holds any relevancy to this conversation also frustrates me.

Shy Flatterer

11,850 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Anyways I'm going to get off.
Just don't call people fat for their own opinion.
Also wasn't trying to be a troll, was just sharing my own opinion. Wasn't trying to change yours either.

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour

"I'm so done"
"Peasant"
"My sides"
"Can you not"

You should just stop.

Can I not?
GG just stop.

Obviously you must have dementia or Alzheimer's because I told you I've been on since '05. And obviously you just joined tumblr because those ridiculous phrases I put in quotations are sayings that tumblr users frequently use on a daily basis. I didn't tell you to stop at all. The fact that you can call someone fat for their own opinion annoys me. Also the fact you think that my gaia account age holds any relevancy to this conversation also frustrates me.

Can you read? Cause in fact I did say I was new to tumblr.
The fact that you keep trying and it's failing is annoying me.
You're irrelevant. You're making it worse for yourself.
Like I said if it frustrates you leave the thread.
It's a simple click away.
Me saying that a person was fat was an educated guess.
You're getting butt hurt because Of that?
She said she followed fat and loser type blogs.
I added it together. You would think so?
Like come on ******** common sense.
You obviously don't have anything better to do.

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
its prince
II Hyubasa II
its prince
II Hyubasa II
its prince

it's okay //patpat

It's foolish.

they are just looking for an argument
      besides some of their points while may be true
      they are blowing them out of proportion
      making it bigger than it really is
      so yeah they just like to troll it seems
      ignore the trolls before they get hungry again

I'm a troll at points and I know how to counter it.
It's really simple.!
A lot of people make false accusations that are uneducated.
Most of them are cynical.

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mr L makes my heart hurt
II Hyubasa II
Mr L makes my heart hurt
I don't even really understand what a tumblr is or what's the point of it. neutral I only was ever on tumblr when I clicked a certain someone's link in their sig, out of curiosity..I just don;t get it, it's just a bunch of pictures or something? it's all very confusing.

I didn't get it at first.

I learned to love it.
I love it more because most of my irl friends don't have it.

I guess I just don't fully understand the point of it, I only viewed it once. But I guess things tend to grow on people, I may check it out more someday if I get super bored lol. XD

That's how I was when I first started.
I left it for a couple of months then came back.

Shy Flatterer

11,850 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Magical Girl 50
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour

"I'm so done"
"Peasant"
"My sides"
"Can you not"

You should just stop.

Can I not?
GG just stop.

Lol, she never once said she followed any of those blogs. I didn't say the conversation frustrated me, but the fact that you asked how long I've been on gaiaonline is so irrelevant LOL. And saying she was fat wasn't an educated guess it was meant to be mean. And how are you in any position to be defending tumblr if you've just joined it? I have thousands of followers I think I know the ropes a little more than you do. I'm irrelevant? This actually made me laugh out loud. All I did was post my opinion about tumblr. I don't see how that's irrelevant to the topic of your thread. Anyways this is my final reply. Going to watch some digimon. :3

Inb4 you call me a loser

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour

Can I not?
GG just stop.

Lol, she never once said she followed any of those blogs. I didn't say the conversation frustrated me, but the fact that you asked how long I've been on gaiaonline is so irrelevant LOL. And saying she was fat wasn't an educated guess it was meant to be mean. And how are you in any position to be defending tumblr if you've just joined it? I have thousands of followers I think I know the ropes a little more than you do. I'm irrelevant? This actually made me laugh out loud. All I did was post my opinion about tumblr. I don't see how that's irrelevant to the topic of your thread. Anyways this is my final reply. Going to watch some digimon. :3

Inb4 you call me a loser

Honestly I was about to apologize because I did see that as mean, but now I don't see a reason why. I asked about how long you have been on gaia because you would see how everything's the same. Comparing it to other sites. Oh and re read it unless she edited them.

Handsome Girl

II Hyubasa II

So my suspicions are true, you are under the age of 16 lol
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about and I hope you reread your post in a year or two and feel embarrassed because I am feeling the embarrassment for u.

ps I dont even have a tumblr xoxo
I said nothing about me following fat appreciation blogs or loser love blogs LOL. Like seriously you are digging your own grave with your 14yr old lies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff