9,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Username: tabitha_lynne
Type of Art: Chibi ^-^
Reference: here
Price: 25k
Notes: Colour would be awesome, but it's up to you. (if coloured, both kitties eyes should be green XD)
Also, if you feel like it, if you could have the striped kitty playing with the ribbons on the wand while the black one plays with the bow on the back of the dress, that would be awesome, but again, only if you want to.
These are just suggestions, though. I'll be happy with whatever you give me. XD

Thanks! <3

1_Toko_Jin_1's Kouhai

tabitha_lynne
Notes: Colour would be awesome, but it's up to you. (if coloured, both kitties eyes should be green XD)
Also, if you feel like it, if you could have the striped kitty playing with the ribbons on the wand while the black one plays with the bow on the back of the dress, that would be awesome, but again, only if you want to.

Thanks! <3

Welcome back! >w< ) /
And accepted! 3nodding I'll try to do my best with the kitty's I've never done animals so this is going to be an interesting experience? XD
I'll add you to the list 3nodding

1_Toko_Jin_1's Kouhai

And with that slots are closed!
But please feel free to stay and chat, this person needs distractions from finals XD

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
kintara5
tabitha_lynne

Thanks! <3

Welcome back! >w< ) /
And accepted! 3nodding I'll try to do my best with the kitty's I've never done animals so this is going to be an interesting experience? XD
I'll add you to the list 3nodding

Yay! thanks ^-^
Hopefully you'll at least learn something about drawing kitties if it doesn't turn out. d:

1_Toko_Jin_1's Kouhai

1_Toko_Jin_1's Kouhai

1_Toko_Jin_1's Kouhai

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
heart Bump heart

1_Toko_Jin_1's Kouhai

kintara5's Kouhai

Quick Reply