• Dressed Up 200
Something i made on survival mode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnsk0JUkUgs

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Im not saying that its bad, but I would suggest adding different kinds of textures, cause it just looks plain/bland :c

Demonic Enabler

7,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Yea I agree with the guy above me :c its very dull and plain so add some textures or different colored blocks like wool or wood ^^

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
You could edit out the loading screens, your framarate is abysmal, and the castle is pretty bland like others have said. And lol the first thing you say in your video is how bad your voice is, lol 4ever.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Purple pants 100
You could edit out the loading screens, your framarate is abysmal, and the castle is pretty bland like others have said. And lol the first thing you say in your video is how bad your voice is, lol 4ever.

yea yea i'm not a big time gamer but i needed something to pass the time
name a tip to get optimal frame rate please so that its not the worst in the world like it is now.

oh and i said if you don't like my voice, thats too bad cause i do! sorry about load blah.
it took enough work just getting the stone, how much wool [and sheep] would it take to get all that friggin wool to make it pretty? call me dull but i don't see pretty pink castles in our history x.x

oh well o.o; the internet is a cruel mistress biggrin Thanks critics xD

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
yosoydame
Purple pants 100

yea yea i'm not a big time gamer but i needed something to pass the time
name a tip to get optimal frame rate please so that its not the worst in the world like it is now.

oh and i said if you don't like my voice, thats too bad cause i do! sorry about load blah.
it took enough work just getting the stone, how much wool [and sheep] would it take to get all that friggin wool to make it pretty? call me dull but i don't see pretty pink castles in our history x.x

oh well o.o; the internet is a cruel mistress biggrin Thanks critics xD

a pink castle would be cool why don't you play on creative.? I guess i do kinda like stuff built on survival because it's practical as well as pretty, but eah a pain in the a** to procure materials for

Fashionable Entrepreneur

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
in the video i did say stone was hard to get... make some sense with all the stone i needed?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff