xX-DR3AM-0F-DAMNATii0N-xX
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
GENDER Female.

RACE Human/Lightening Demon.

AGE Twenty-Three.

ORGANIZATION None as of yet.

POSITION/JOB Sell Sword.

HEIGHT 5'3.

WEIGHT/BUILD Slim but curvacious build. About 128 lbs.

SCARS A scar runs from just under her left ear down in a slight curve ending at her collar bone.

BIRTHMARKS None unless you count her one crimson eye, the only hint to her demonic lineage.

DISABILITIES Her main problem is being unable to properly control her power over electricity. Electra has to wear her gloves at all times to avoid electrifying the things she touches. If she were to touch a person without them they would surely die.

Because of this she must also avoid water in most situations. It's extra conductivity makes it deadly to the touch. If she were to swim in a lake all the fish would rise to the top belly up.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WEAPON....................Snake sword.
WEAPON....................Throwing knives.
WEAPON....................Her bare hands.

ARMOR....................For now Electra wears no armor. In her job it pays to have the freedom of movement her dress gives her.

ELEMENTAL ALIGNMENT Lightening.

MAGIC Telekinesis (limited healing)

SPELL & WEAKNESS..................Lightening Blast - When angered in the heat of battle Electra's eyes will both glow red as a wave of both electric and telekinetic energy bursts from her, sweeping through a cluster of enemies. This can cause some to be knocked out or back by the force depending on their mass and strength, some to be paralyzed by an electric seizure or in some weaker opponents instant death. This spell is mostly an involuntary defense and can drain her almost completely of her mana. Electra is left weak and without magic for some time, sometimes even unconscious.

SPELL & WEAKNESS..................Storm of Blades - Using her telekinetic powers she can manipulate her throwing knives (or any blades handy) to come raining down on an opponent. This spell is a rather simple one but will drain her mana if used too much or for too many items. The more she has to move the more mana it uses. She also has to focus during the attack which if not alert can leave Electra open to close physical attacks.

SPELL & WEAKNESS..................(Potential to learn) Lightening Bomb - With proper control of her electric powers she could potentially create electric spheres that would explode with their charge on impact which she could throw at the enemy. This spell is unstable if not done properly and could fire off too early or simply break apart mid throw. It uses slightly more mana than the average Storm of Blades.

SPELL & WEAKNESS..................Healing Touch - Electra is by no means a master of healing magics. It was the only other magic she managed to do remotely well in during training but she is still a novice in it. She had managed, in the past, to heal small wounds. But this magic drains her more than any other and leaves her weak. She also seems to have an odd side effect to it. When she heals a wound she absorbs the pain into herself, feeling it just as the other would have but with no physical manifestation of a wound. It does not last for as long as the wound would have but usually leaves her out of action at least a day depending.
SEXUALITY Heterosexual.

PERSONALITY.......Electra is unafraid in the face of danger, although weather it is true bravery or that she has a death wish is hard to tell.
PERSONALITY.......Although she is alone in the world and feels this is the way she should stay Electra has a kind heart. She will go out of her way to help someone in need and has even turned down coin for jobs that she sympathized with.
PERSONALITY.......To keep people getting too used to her Electra acts cold and uncaring, contradicting her true feelings entirely.
PERSONALITY.......If she were to become fond of or attached to someone or a group of people Electra would have trouble hiding a strong maternal instinct to protect them with her life. She had felt this way once... and that was why she left.

LIKES.......The Night.
LIKES.......Roses.
LIKES.......Music.
LIKES.......Storms.

DISLIKES.......Bodies of Water (such as lakes).
DISLIKES.......Snakes.
DISLIKES.......Small Spaces.
DISLIKES.......Her Demon Self.

FEARS.......Hurting people she cares about.
FEARS.......Becoming a monster like her father.
FEARS.......Falling into a writhing pit of snakes!!!!

WEAKNESS.......Her lack of control.
WEAKNESS.......Her heart.
WEAKNESS.......She can be harmed like any human. (although you could get a shock from attacking her)

HISTORY Electra was raised by her old grandfather, her mother having died and father never in the picture. He was a kind man, although a little strange, and he taught her the ways of magic... she wasn't very good at it. But regardless of her many failures he kept on trying. He also taught Electra how to fight, which she was much better at. She loved that crazy old coot like he were her father. Sadly he was not well and by the time she was 13 he passed away, leaving the poor girl to fend for herself in the world. It wasn't easy. At first she was a street rat, begging for coins and eating scraps. In this time she learned how cruel people could really be. If it weren't for her grandfather's training she would have been beaten to death.

Eventually Worric, a traveling blacksmith, found Electra bruised and battered from her last fight and took her to his wagon where his son, Bastion helped nurse her back to health. They allowed her to work with them for food and board. The three of them traveled all over, the two of boys treating her like family but her lack of control over her power proved troublesome to them. Anything she touched would become electrified and sometimes one of them would get hurt because of it. Worric never blamed Electra though but after a while she began to feel as though she was a danger to them and so, decided to leave. As a parting gift Bastion made her the snake sword she still uses to this day. From then on she became a rouge, moving from town to town taking bounty work were she could. Some days she still misses them, sometimes she even considers trying to find Bastion, her first love, but she feels she is not what they need... what anybody needs. And so for that reason she remains alone.
RELATIONSHIPS

Friendship
0 ░▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█ Kill On Sight
1 ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█ Hate
2 ▂▃▄▅▆▇█ Dislike
3 ▃▄▅▆▇█ Stranger
4 ▄▅▆▇█ Acquaintance
5 ▅▆▇█ Becoming Friends
6 ▆▇█ Friends
7 ▇█ Good Friends
8 Best Friend
9 Like Family
10 Actual Family

Attraction
0 ░▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█§ Repulsed
1 ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█§ Disgust
2 ▂▃▄▅▆▇█§ No Thanks
3 ▃▄▅▆▇█§ Neutral
4 ▄▅▆▇█§ Cute
5 ▅▆▇█§ Adorable
6 ▆▇█§ Pretty
7 ▇█§ Attractive
8 § Beautiful
9 § Gorgeous
10 § Everything

Romance
0 ░▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█❤ Rage
1 ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█❤ Hate
2 ▂▃▄▅▆▇█❤ Dislike
3 ▃▄▅▆▇█❤ Not Interested
4 ▄▅▆▇█❤ Getting Interested
5 ▅▆▇█❤ Budding Feelings
6 ▆▇█❤ Established Feelings
7 ▇█❤ Dating
8 █❤ In Love
9 Engaged
10 Married
User ImageUser Image
Ice ⋙ The King of Thieves
▄▅▆▇█ Acquaintance ▃▄▅▆▇█§ Neutral ▃▄▅▆▇█❤ Not Interested

Ice, true to his name it seems he can be quite cold. But his reluctance to trust is warranted. A good leader must always be thinking of the well being of his group, even if they are a band of thieves and ruffians. I find myself feeling a strong urge to prove myself to this King of Thieves.

User ImageUser Image
Rhia ⋙ The Queen of Thieves
▄▅▆▇█ Acquaintance ▆▇█§ Pretty ▃▄▅▆▇█❤ Not Interested

This woman seems nice. Very eager to have some female companionship but being surrounded by men all the time would become quite overbearing I'm sure. I don't know if I will be the friend she seems to want me to be but I am no brute, I will not ignore her. I must simply be careful with this one. Thankfully it seems more ladies have joined the fun maybe her attention will no longer be on me and I may get out of this without any drama.

User Image User Image
Leo ⋙ The Scroll Keeper / Mage
▄▅▆▇█ Acquaintance ▇█§ Attractive ▂▃▄▅▆▇█❤ Dislike

What a pig! I've known him for such a short time and already I wish we hadn't met. With a cocky attitude obviously brought about due to a painfully arrogant knowledge of his own good looks this vampire may be difficult to avoid. I have noticed he has taken a liking to Rhia though and so maybe he will be too busy flirting with her to attempt anything with me... hopefully.

User ImageUser Image
Cake ⋙ The Demon
▄▅▆▇█ Acquaintance § Beautiful ▆▇█§ Pretty ▃▄▅▆▇█❤ Not Interested

Cake is so very interesting. She seems to reserved and hardened and yet the way she looks at the large one shows a surprising softness. The glares she shoots me a quite uncomfortable, obviously I threaten her in some way. I must show her I am no threat to her! I would much rather a demon of her caliber her to be on my side if trouble is near.

User Image User Image
Laney (Corralaina) ⋙ The Princess
▄▅▆▇█ Acquaintance ▅▆▇█§ Adorable ▆▇█§ Pretty ▃▄▅▆▇█❤ Not Interested

There is more to this girl than meets the eye. I just know it! The energy between her and Leo was so very strange. Her skin, from what I can see is flawless which is odd for a slave girl. Either Leo treats his help much better than most or the two are hiding something.

User Image User Image
Talvan ⋙ The Masked Thief
▄▅▆▇█ Acquaintance ▇█§ Attractive ▄▅▆▇█❤ Getting Interested

Talvan. There isn't much to say really. We have barely interacted with one another. Despite this though I find my gaze constantly moving to him. Watching his eyes, watching his electric signals. Every so often I swear I catch him looking right back. I don't know why but the thought of this makes me somewhat flushed. What is he behind that mask? Why does he his so? I've never found myself so interested in one person in my life! I must be careful, must not get too close. I do find it odd how his electric signature is so very similar to that of Araella. Perhaps that is the signature of a seasoned healer...

User Image User Image
Veras ⋙ The Strongest
▄▅▆▇█ Acquaintance § Beautiful ▄▅▆▇█❤ Getting Interested

From the moment this towering creature first spoke to me I found myself uncontrollably fascinated. I have heard of the Asmodian race in my travels but have never met one before today. And his weapon! What a masterpiece! I feel drawn to him although I must resist. A beast like me is too dangerous. For his safety I can not befriend this gentle giant, no matter how much I may want to. Is it normal for a person to make you feel safe and accepted with a simple gesture such as a smile?

User Image User Image
Araella ⋙ The Cleric
▄▅▆▇█ Acquaintance § Gorgeous ▆▇█§ Pretty ▃▄▅▆▇█❤ Not Interested

I do not know this woman at all but her energy is strong. She gives off an air of kindness and caring. There is no way to know if this is a ruse at this moment but to most, and as it would seem Ice included, her race means she can not be trusted. The Elves, although beautiful one and all, haven't had the best reputation for quite some time. I feel sorry for her, as I know from experience it is not one's race that defines you but your actions. I have to believe that! If it is not true then I am truly a monster no matter how many lives I save or precious possessions I return. No matter how many evil beasts I slay, if my race does define who I am it is all for naught.

User Image User Image
Lurrain ⋙ The Mercenary.
▄▅▆▇█ Acquaintance ▆▇█§ Pretty ▆▇█§ Pretty ▃▄▅▆▇█❤ Not Interested

I have heard of this woman. She is a sell sword, as I am. But I do not know where her intentions lie. She seems to want to help as I do but in my experience most mercenaries can not be trusted. I feel Ice has already had his fill of newcomers and hope for this woman's sake, if her intentions are pure, that he does not lash out finally.
User Image
User Image

TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT

TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff